CHAPTER 3

Chances to?

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 


 



《1 MONTH LATER》

 





 


Junkyu ah you look more handsome than before.




   Aye nuna. Thanks to Bona who never fails to dressed me up     .




    Yah you should dress more professionally. So that your manager won't be mad at you dressing up sloppy   .




    You young lady needs to control those sarcasm   .




    Well it seems like you guys are having fun     .




    Oh oppa you have came. Well we were talking about this guy here. Wanna join us     .




     Hyung please dont. It will make her more crazy    .




You guys are adorable. So how is your training.




   It's wonderful. But unnie we might need to skip school for few months as there's something up in the monthly evaluation that we can make it for school      .




Its okay. I will let Mrs Lee know about that




   What about you Hayeon. How is the Stray Kids so far    .




They are fine. It's just that they are so wild that i didn't expect that i can endure their wildness. So they are doing great at the moments. No fuss or hustle.




    Thats good then. Which makes us feel more at ease    .




    Yeah nuna you can't imagine how worried this chubby bear is. She will non stop talking about how you were with the new boys and she wish that she could be there helping you      .




    Yah can't help it that i found I.N and Han so cute that i could possibly pinched his cheeks     .




    Oh Bona. You wont even last with them     .




    Yah says the one who broke up with the snake    .




    Yah we promised each other not to bring this topic up     .




Seulji dumped you am i right.




   Seolma. Nuna where did you......     .




Guys i told you to be careful when it comes to dating. Yes you can date whoever you want but that doesn't mean you wont need to not care about your image and reputation. How many times do i have to warn you guys about that.




   Heol you know something that i dont know     .




Well i always caught him with that Seulji every single time in the dance class. Junkyu don't make me tell Jhope to kick you out of the top class in class and drop to basic normal class. I'm not repeating this.




    Nuna im really sorry. I promise i won't do it again. Plus now i'm single and i will focus on myself     .





Say that to yourself and show me that you are worth it.



     I will nuna. I wont let you down     .




     I heard that one of them is your cousin     .




Who knows they just said that for attentions. Besides there's no news about it.




    What if its real Hayeon     .




You will knew it one day without me telling you. Well i guess my time here is up. See you guys when  you guys are free. Oh and Mark please check your mails. I have sent new lyrics is that is useful for the group or one of your raps.




      Alright i will check it later. Stay safe Yeonnie     .




    Bye nuna. See you soon    .




     I will monitor Junkyu for you unnie, don't worry. Stay safe okay mommy Yeonni    .





You guys are such adorable. Don't need to pay for the food. I already paid them. See you guys soon.








You left them as sigh as you know that you will be alone for few months as your friends are busy with their schedule. You started to walk away from the cafe and walk towards the Hangang river. You love to take a stroll there as you enjoyed places near nature. While the wind breeze. You plug in your earpiece to listen to music. You can't help it to listen Stray Kids songs as they really recommend their songs when you hang out with them. While walking you didn't care much about your surrounding. Instead you just go with the flow. Once you reached the place. You start to walk around the area. You were glad that the area don't really have much people that you know. While you walk pass the basketball court. You didn't realised that a ball was flying towards you. Before it could hit you you were already in someone embrace. You look shock as you didnt know what's happening around you. You look up and saw Woojin was protecting you from getting hit by the ball. You started to feel weird when you are in his arms. Once the ball is away. Woojin pulled you away and pulled out the earpiece.








We called you so many times that you didn't listen.




Mianhae i wasn't aware of my surrounding.





He smile and pat your head. And the rest of the boys went towards you and Woojin.




Aniya its fine. At least you aren't injured from the ball.




Ouh Hayeon nuna annyeong.




You are fine right nuna. Yah Hwang Hyunjin i told you not to throw the ball so hard




Nuna im so sorry that the ball almost hit you  



Aniya im fine Hyunjin. What are you guys playing.



Dodgeball. Well i didn't expect that Hyunjin could throw the ball hard as we kept teasing him of what happened last weekend.




Aigoo. You guys are so mean to him. Have you guys eaten.




Well we thought of buying once we finish the game.




The one who loses have to pay for the food.




Ahh jinjja. Well you guys do that next time. Lets go to the convenient store. I will pay for the food.




Nuna are you serious. You aint joking like last time right.




I'm not joking Jeongin ah. Now let's go.






The boys thanked you with joy and proceed to the nearest convenient store. While the boys were looking around for their food. You were looking at the bottled drinks area don't know what to buy. Woojin saw you staring at the drinks and smile while walking towards you.




 

 




Just get banana milk it taste good .








You startled a little and gave a light smack on his arm. He chuckled and smile





You scared me .



Im sorry. What took you so long to choose a drink.




I don't know. I usually drink coffee at a cafe or go to some random restaurant to buy something




So you rarely go to the convenient store




Yeah. Hardly as i'm a homebody person.




Well it's time for you to adventure more. What about those sparkling water. It's nice to try.




Jinjja what if i didn't finish it




I will help you finish it  




Thank you oppa.




You aren't eating Yeonnie.




Nope i ate earlier. I just want to buy some drinks..




Ahh is that so well the boys have finish choosing their food. You done yours.



Yeah. Sparkling water it is. Lets go pay.


 




 




You went to the counter and paid for everything. The boys thanked you once again and finally they can enjoy eating their food. You were seated between Seungmin and Woojin. You look at them proudly as its been a long time since you had done this with your friends.


 




 



Nuna why you didnt buy yourself a food.




Im full looking at you guys eating happily.




Yah still take this bread i took it extra thought of eating it later but the taste doesn't match my taste




Thanks Changbin.




Nuna you didn't hang out with your friends today.




I did earlier before i met you guys. They are so busy in life that i myself tend to be alone sometimes  




So you were alone when you walk around here  




Well yeah. I just want some fresh air. It's been awhile since i did this alone.




Nuna you look like you are freezing.



Well the wind is too cold for me. I will be fine. Continue eating.





They just nod and continue to eat. While you were eating the bread you notice that Woojin is putting his jacket on your lap that covers your leg. You look at him in curiosity. He look at you and gave a weak smile. Went near you to whisper at you








Use it to cover your leg from the wind









He move away and continue to eat while you just smile at him. On the other hand Changbin is staring at both of you and Woojin who is smiling to each other. Seungmin saw him and kicked his leg to snap him back to reality.





 

 



So nuna what will you be doing on the upcoming holidays.




Im staying at home. Unless someone ask me to hang out then i will be out of my house.




Ahh  is that so.




Yeah. Usually Mark will hang out with me that includes the other two kids. Lately they are busy since Mark is in NCT while the others have trainings to catch on. Their monthly evaluation is coming up soon. So it's rare to see me hanging out with them this few months




Well nuna you can always hang out with us.




Yah we still have schedules.




Ani when we have free time. Besides most of our manager and stylist knows her well. How can about we bring her along to the recording. Its would be nice since nuna can know us better  




Jeongin ah. We can't just anyhow bring her to the recording. It's impossible to bring her in.




Its okay guys. I'm used to be alone. I will be fine. You guys can hang out with me when you guys are free. No rush needed.




I hope nuna will hang out with us more often. You are much more better than the cake girls in the school.




Kyaaa you know the cake faces well. Im proud of you Hyunjin.




Nuna do you wanna play basketball with us later.




Nahh i'm good. I need to get back home soon. It's getting late already. Thanks guys for today.




Aniya we are thankful for everything nuna. Nuna is the best person i ever met.




Yeah Hayeon nuna thanks for the food especially.




You are welcome. Well see all of you in school then. Have fun playing basketball.










You bid them goodbye and leave the place. As usual you don't call your driver as you know the way back home and it's far from hangang which you need to ride a bus back home. When you are away from the boys and were waiting at the bus stop for the bus to reached. You heard someone called your name. You look up and saw Woojin was running towards you with the jacket that was used to cover your legs earlier.










Ouh oppa. What are you doing here.




Let me accompany you back home.




You don't have to oppa plus you need to go back here to meet your members again.




Gwenchana i will see them back at the dorm they will be fine. You missy forget something.







You look at him confusingly. Woojin didn't say anything, went in front of you and put the jacket to cover your shoulder.







Thank you oppa. But what about you. You will freeze.




Its okay. You’re not feeling cold right.




Ani. Securely warm with this jackets.




 

 


He pinch your cheek and crunch his nose admiring your actions

 

 




Aigoo you are so cute.




Ani. I'm not. That's so random  




Mianhae its my habit towards the members.




Its okay oppa. Oh the bus have arrived





 

 





Both of you and Woojin ride the bus and silence is all you both had. It's a long ride and you have no topic to talk about. You were looking out of the window looking at the dark side and lights while Woojin glance at you. You felt him looking at you and you turn and face him.










Oppa why you decide to not stay with your members.




It's going to be dark and i don't want you to be in danger.




You pretty much the same as Mark.




Hayeon ah. Can i ask how you and Mark met.




Ah when i was still young and my parents were still alive. My parents brought me to Canada for a farewell party. Well my dad is a good business man that everyone love to work with.




Woah you are sure one wealthy person




Aniya its all my parents hard work. So during the party i was at a garden playing alone. Then i trip over something which left a scar on my right arm. Then i saw some boy running towards me with a towel. Which then i met Mark. He help me so much even after my parents died.




I'm sorry for your lost Hayeon.




Its okay. Now they are safe in god's hands. Now all i need to do is to return back what my grandpa did for me.




You decide to work after graduation.




Yeah. I want to make my grandpa proud and pay back with good deeds




You are so kind hearted ones. I never met someone like you....




Oppa you and the boys.... What happened when you guys are in Jyp high.




One day Bang Chan will tell you. I can't tell you now as it's not the right time.




Well okay. Oh we have reached.








Both of you hop off the bus and you lead the way to your house. While walking along the alley you realized that Woojin is the first person to ever accompany you back home. Just then you started to have weird feelings every time you are around Woojin. You don't know the reason why but you felt happy at the same time.








So oppa where do you stay.




Surprisingly the dorm is just few blocks away from here.




That means i can meet you and the boys anytime huh. Plus its not far from school either.




Wow thats a new thing to know.




Oppa you are funny at times.




Aniya its just the way i am.




You know you act like how Mark is everytime he tried to make me smile.




Well i see you smile every time you are with us.




Well i only smile with my friends. You boys are now my friends. Im happy to slowly open up as i know that you boys won't take advantage of me




We won't. We just want to live normally that all. We don't even want to harm anyone.




That explains why you guys transfer to SKZ. Well finally we have reached.







You turn around and face him with a slight smile. Giving back his jacket to him so he won't be cold when he went back home.







Oppa thanks for the walks.




Aniya its fine. As long as you got home safely i would be fine.




Ayee. Well thanks for the jacket too. I guess i see you soon in school.




Well yeah. Hope i won't be late for sure.




I know you won't. Stay safe while walking back home okay.






You bid him goodbye and start to walk away. When you reached the door you saw Woojin waving at you. You chuckled and went inside, Woojin started to walk away till he is out from your sight. You lock the door and to wash up. After having the refreshing shower your phone rings. You look at the caller id and chuckled.








~ nuna you arrive home safely.

~ where did you ever get this number from Seungmin

~ Grandpa gave it to me. So did hyung sent you back home safely

~ yeah he did. He is a nice guy i ever met

~ nuna don't fall in love with anyone yet you know the family rules.

~ I know Seungmin. Im not falling for anyone.

~ arasso. Well since you are safe that means i don't have to be so worried huh

~ yah if you are calling me won't the boys know.

~ ani. They are deadly sleeping im at the living room alone. They must  be tired from playing earlier.

~ arasso. Well one day they will know who we are. Sleep early. You guys are sure busy too. Stay healthy okay

~ you too nuna. Got to go. Annyeong.








Both hang up. You put away your phone and went to your bed and have some rest as its been a long night for you. Just then your phone vibrated. You look at it and smile.






 




 YEONNIE!   .

Im alive Markie. So whats up

 well i thought of us having diner together next week since im free   .

friendly dinner im fine with it

 cool. I will pick you up then   .

of course you will or you will plead my driver to not sent me to the destination

  haha well you know me. See you soon. My members missed you   .

tell them i say hi. I miss the maknae the most.

  I will. Well have some rest. Im sure you hang out with the new kids earlier. Rest well my Yeonnie  .

bye markie ;)







You just sigh and get some rest and you just want to be at peace for now