Chapter 9

Chances to?

 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN  .     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 

 










Nuna you seem so blank out this days  




I just want ro spend my time with you and Seungmin at today. I cant think if im with others.




Aigoo. So nuna what has been in your minds.




Nothing much. Just some personal things. So my cuties how is school this days.




Its fine. Its just Han hyung kept creeping me out.




Why is that so. I thought he have a date with Bona today




You do know how Han hyung loves Bona. Like more than he love his soul.



He kept talking about her every night that keep me awake till he is asleep on my precious bed.




Seungmin hyung had troubles basically.




Aigoo. He is in love my dear Jeongin. Now let them be. All we need to do is to support them. Oh did Woojin oppa told you anything or anyone in your group.




Bang Chan hyung said Changbin hyung will not be in school for few weeks. While Lee Know hyung say that he needs to borrow your maths stuff and Woojin hyung said not to make you sad or mad this days.




In additional Felix told us that you need to come to our dance studio and teach him and Hyunjin intermediate dance moves.




You guys could come to my house since theres dance studio in my house basement.




Nuna, how long have you been staying alone.




Half of my age. I guess. All i know Grandpa told me that i need independant  in order to get smooth perfect life. Plus its been years since i ever been in the studio.




How many studio you own nuna...




Three in school. Two at home. One at one of Grandpa company building or should i say a place where students will be recruited for various entertainments.




Daebak. I shall not judge the book by its cover




I may seem wealthy but remember. All once belongs to Grandpa.




You are so cool nuna. Daebak  




Ayee. I just want to live normallly Jeongin.




Oh nuna. I heard that you still have yet to grant the chance.




Nuna will you even be fine even if you have no choice.




I will be fine, thanks for the worries.




Well nuna if anything bad happens tell me straight away so i can kill Changbin hyung.




You are so adorable you know that.



  
  Nuna are you ditching me to this puppy faces   .




Aigoo my lovely Junkyu. What brings you here.




  I just wanna meet you   .




So sudden. I thought you have trainings plus you had to prepare to make in the treasure  




  Its all under control now tell me. Why did you purposely lose the challenge when you can rap  .




Heol... nuna can rap like really.




  Yes she can Jeongin. She is like Changbin hyung but better in dissing. I still wonder why you didnt make Grandpa proud when i know you could win   .




I do that because i have a reason. Also i owe Changbin a chance. I know my rights now stop being so worried.




   How can we not be worried when you sudden change things up that we trios didnt even expect. Also nuna you kept avoiding Mark hyung for so long already. Dont you know how annoying to see him grumpy   .




Mark hyung can turn grumpy just because he never meet Hayeon nuna. Heol....




You guys. Seriously can you boys just give me some space and i will be gladly pleased.




Yeah nuna is going through hard times.




More like nuna have been through boys confessing to her this few weeks.




I hate you Kim Seungmin.




I hate you too Kim Hayeon. Now can i meet grandpa. Its been so long since i met him.




Yah he have overseas business to do. Didnt your mom told you about it.




Not a single call. Man now how am i suppose to tell him things.




  Hold up how are you and her related. Im still confused of both of your actions  .




You are not alone hyung. The rest of the hyungs also confused by their actions at times.




Well guys. She is my cousin. Its a shame that she kept hiding it from you guys. Nuna you should really just trust us boys that dont even hangout with other girls. Unlike you. You are far from beyond.




Nonsense. Yah Kim Junkyu why are you giving me that face.




    He. This puppy look like guy is your cousin. Nuna he is not joking right  .




Hyung. Seungmin hyung wont joke around when he is giving those smirks that creeps me out   .




I hate you so much Kim Seungmin.




I love you so much that i dont wabt yourself to be hurt in the future. Nuna you should really stop giving cold shoulders when you know that happiness is not gone yet.




Okay okay fine. Now can you stop pressuring me.




I will if you do what you promised to Woojin hyung.




   NUNA NOT YOU TOO   .





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





Why are we in this cafe that we have never been before.




Seungmin recommend this place. He said that Hayeon Grandpa own this building. So i guess it us to check it out.




This place is cool but not as good as the one in front of Jyp High.




Hajima. Just appreciate that we can get free drinks here. I heard that Hayeon will soon get this cafe.




So what do have for today  




I cant believe you let the maknae lines have their own time alone.




Its their day off. What to expect when you mister didnt finish up your job. So is it my fault.




No its not. But hyung.




I dont wanna hear any but’s from you Changbin. You know your wrongs and you admit that you felt guilty.




I did it because of us hyung. Its because of Stray Kids. Not only because of me. If i didnt win this we have no other place to be at.




Guys can we not fight because of this. Its hilarious to see this scene.




Yah Seo Changbin did you do anything wrong.




What makes you said that when i did nothing wrong.




Ahh jinjja i knew something isn't right right after i knew your locker was being crashed.




I said theres nothing wrong with me. Hyung seriously i really did nothing.




Yah Lee Know. Take is easy on him. Lets not make any fuss here.




  Yah Seo Changbin  .







The boys look up to see Mark with his anger face that everyone dont even like. Its rare to see that face only you who have saw him being like that . Not missing any seconds. Mark went towards Changbin and grab him by the collar. Making the rest of the boys shocked and tried to hold Mark back but Mark was too strong to be hold back.







Yah Mark what the hell are you thinking.




  You know why she have been spacing out for so long and still....still.....




Mark calm down will you. This is public area, you dont want to dirty off your image and the school image.






Mark let go of Changbin's. Breathing heavily as he is still angry. The rest of the boys were still in shock noticing Mark in not a good mood at all. While Changbin just smirk knowing that Mark knows the reason behind everything.







Fine. Yes im the cause of why Hayeon have not been herself. You know why i should not even waste any time here.




   After confessing to her and tried to save the troubles of your own group that is facing crisis after Jyp High incident .




DONT TRY TO INVOLVE THEM IN THIS MATTER LEE MARK.




  Just because she gave more attention to me to Woojin hyung and not more on you. Are you insane. By confessing to her you like her. Yah you have stepped over the line Seo Changbin  .





You know nothing more than that Mark now stop even making any fuss around here.




  You acting like this just because you are trying hard to forget those unforgetful pass that lies on your hands. You think i dont know the reason why you guys came to SKZ high. You are wrong. All of you are  .




Mark lets not talk about this in this manner. Its not good in public eyes.




   Who cares about the public when the public knows about you guys during your times in Jyp high. You guys know partial of Hayeon's life but dont you guys dare to ruin or hurt her. Especially you Seo Changbin. Not over my dead body. If i ever seen Hayeon in her worst moments. You guys wont get loose under my grips   .




You have no rights to rule Hayeons life. She has her own rights over herself. Now why are you so mad about us especially towards Changbin.




  He knows it well. I wont repeat my words  .







Mark turn and was about to left the cafe but Changbin grab Mark arms making him facing the boys that is shocked by Mark words. Both Changbin and Mark were in anger and trying their best to not hit each other. Woojin, Bang chan and Lee Know were confused and at the same time shocked as they felt that Mark knew something that they might know but it will make things worst if the whole world knows.







Stop hiding your intentions when i know you are here for a reason.




   Im here not because of im being mad at you or even your group members   .




Straight to the point Mark.




   Im here to warn you not to make Hayeon in those positions that you made the same as Chaeyeon accidents. Not over my soul   .






Mark walk away leaving them speechless after what Mark had said to them. Especially Changbin that is shock by Mark words. Bang Chan sigh and gave a pat at Changbin shoulders. Lucky enough that the cafe was not full of people or they will be a dead meat once they have to meet your grandpa. They settled down and Changbin just sigh after what had just happened earlier. The boys were feeling guilty as they knew that Mark wont let anyone messed around with your feelings. They knew that it will be the end if what Mark said will be reached out to you. However they just sat still and hope for the best that nothing goes wrong as time goes by.



 


 



◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






After you had your time with Seungmin and Jeongin. They left as they had other things to do. You decided to have a walk at a nearby park with Junkyu. Since both of you have nothing to do for the day. While walking Junkyu were making hands movements and weird face after what happened. You sigh and punch Junkyu arm to stop him making the weird gestures.








  Wait wait wait. So you lost on purpose because you felt pity on them. Seriously nuna i still dont get it  .




You wont even understand if i ever once take a step to stop my friendship with you.




  Nuna how can you say that to me. Nuna jebal dont ever do that  .




Not if you promise me to not even let Mark know about this.




  The thing is nuna. I cant. Mark hyung will find his ways to know why you are acting like this to all of your surroundings   .




Its tough Junkyu. Try be in my shoes for just one time. You will understand why i did this and be blind for this time.




  I know its hard nuna. But you cant just ignore this till it finds new prey to get killed   .




I know my rules Junkyu. Its just i dont want any of you to get involve this time. Not when im weak. I just need to face it on my own. Its my challenge right Junkyu.




   I understand your intentions but nuna can i ask you something   .




I hate that tone of you. 5 minutes say it.




   Have you ever consider Mark hyung as a man. Like he always been there for you every ups and downs. Like for once have you ever consider Mark hyung feelings  .







You stop your pace and face him with a weak smile. Junkyu look at you and realized that he just hit your sensitive spot. He smacked his head and scratch the back of his neck nervously as he knew that you hate to be questioned about you and Mark.








   Oh. Nuna. Mianhae. I forgot about that  .




Aniya. Its fine. Everyone kept asking the same thing.




   Its okay if you dont want to answer it. I mean i know that you hate to get strike on your sensitive spot  .




Its fine Junkyu. Mark is just a friend that i treasure the most. Also i love the way we are right now. I mean i will be so down sorry if he fell in love with me or even hurt his feelings. Its just that i dont really see him as a man to loved at but as a friend that i love and want to cherished the friendship with. However i just dont want friendship to another level. He deserve much better than me. You arent at wrong Junkyu ah.




  Nuna jinjja mianhae. At the same time i hope you find your true man   .




Aigoo. You are such a sweet man. No wonder Bona kept rejecting all those man in school. Yah tell me. You are sure mad about Bona dating Jisung huh.







Junkyu rolled his eyes and walk away with his hands folded across his chest. You chuckled and went to more.





Ayee You are jealous of Bona arent you. Omo omo. He is acting weirdly seriously. Ahh im gonna call Bona about this.




   Ahh nuna hajima. Dont even try  .




Yah you should really tell her soon before she change her feelings. Like serious. You are a man for a reason Kim Junkyu.



   
    Are you mocking my guts or you just want to tease me  .




Ani. No particular reason. Junkyu ah.




   I hate that sign.  Ah im not gonna do it. No way in heavens  .




Yah you said you are free today. YAH KIM JUNKYU LITTLE CUTIE WAIT UP.






Junkyu walk away from you as fast as he could. You just chuckled and chased him as you found it cute to and at the same time spending time with him. You adore him as your little brother as you see him as your siblings since you dont have any. At the same time you are glad enough that he came into your life. Like finally you can have A sibling feels rather than looking at other people that has siblings. It makes you jealous at times. Luckily Junkyu understand your condition and give in to you at times.