Chapter 25 (Part Ⅱ)

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 

 









 

All of the boys were in the Hospital waiting outside of the emergency room. Bangchan and Han were consoling Changbin while the others were praying hard that you will be fine. As time pass the doctor is still not out for the results. Changbin getting impatient and so worried. Till he kept punching the wall that makes his knuckles bleed. 






 

Yah yah yah stop punching. 




 

Who would even do that to Hayeon. She didn't have any enemy. Why would it happened to her. 




 

Yah we still need to at least have hope that she will still be alive. 




 

Seungmin ah....




 

GRANDPA. 




 

Seungmin ah how is she. Nothing serious happened right. Please tell me she is going to be fine. Please...




 

Grandpa she is still in the emergency room. Its been hours and the doctor have not came out yet. 




 

Oh no




 

No grandpa we need to be strong for her. For Hayeon nuna. 




 

    Guys what just happened   . 




 

Hayeon was being stabbed and the whole school now is being investigated. They are trying to get evidence since it happened in the dark. 




 

Also Hayeon bleeds so much that we hope we are too late to bring her to the hospital. 




 

    Guys i will bring Grandpa somewhere to make him calm. Anything just update me if anything happened to Hayeon . 




 

We will MrJung. 




 

     Woojin please bring Changbin out of here. Its not safe for him and get him to see the doctor for those bleeding hands. Changbin ah. Seungmin will update you everything. Trust me   . 









 

After MrJung left with your grandpa. Woojin drag Changbin away to treat the wounds on Changbin's knuckles. Leaving the rest of the boys there alone. 





 

If it wasn't for Junkyu. We won't know about this. 




 

Yeah. Talking about him. Where did he go to. 




 

I ask him to send bona back to our dorm first. Since she didn't have any place to stay. 




 

Bona will be fine. Let's all hope that Hayeon is still breathing. 




 

I just can't believe that it all happened in the special night of all. 




 

Well things happened without us knowing about it. 




 

True. Man i miss Hayeon nuna already. 



 

Family members of Miss Hayeon. 




 

Im her cousin. Doctor how is she. 




 

Well i'm glad to say you guys are lucky enough that you bring here early or we can save her at all. 




 

Oh god thanks doctor. 




 

Unfortunately we have to put your cousin to rest so she will be sleeping for a few days since the stab is deep and it almost cut the other organs. She is in a safe hand right now. 




 

Is there anything we should look out more. 




 

Well she lost plenty of blood so she might need some donations of blood if her family members agreed or she just needs to rest so that she can be healed fast and not feeling weak. Don't worry she will be fine through out the time. 




 

Thanks doctor.







 

The doctor left and MrJung appeared. 








 

     Guys whats the condition  . 




 

She just needs some rest for now. No worst injuries on her. 




 

    That's great. Well fortunately grandpa have to leave. You guys need a ride home . 




 

Its okay hyung. Half of us will stay here. Can you bring I.N, Han, Woojin hyung and Changbin hyung home. The rest of us can take care of Hayeon. 




 

    Alright. Thanks guys. I will be back here tomorrow with your grandpa. Take a rest if you need guys. Don't stay up for too long . 




 

Will do hyung....