Chapter 15

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 








You were at the cafeteria alone. Daydreaming not even alert on your surrounding. The boys saw you and went to your place since you are already seated. They look at you with confusion as you always greet them if they appeared in your sight . However when they seated you just ignore them and start to play with your food. The boys starts to feel worried especially Changbin. Him sitting beside you. He reached out and took away both the fork that you are holding and the plate away. After That he put his hands on your shoulder to make you snap to reality. You look at him and gave a week smile then look down with a sigh. You just felt like not to talk at the moment as there's many things happening in your head right now. Few moments later Hyunjin broke the silent making the situation less awkward.












So who is up for basketball after school.




Im in. I need to get rid all my stress this days.




Seungmin and i will stay out. Im still recovering.




Then its odd number players.




How about we bring nuna along. It will be even.




I dont think thats a good sign for now  




Why is it not. Nuna looks fine to me.




Dude think about her hard times this days. She is still affected by it.  




Hayeon ah are you okay. You look pale.




Im fine. Just losing my appetite this days.




That explains why you look skinnier than before. Nuna cheer up. We are always there for you.




Thanks Han. Look guys. I dont have mood to play after school. You guys just go ahead okay.




Is there really something wrong Yeonnie. You been like this for the past few days.




Dont need to worry so much guys. Im fine and still alive. I just dont have the mood to hang out this days. Hope you understand.




No matter what you are still making me worried Yeonnie.




Im fine Changbin. Bang Chan oppa can we postpone our recording dates. I have something else to do




Well yeah sure. Anytime that you are fine. We can do those recordings. Cheer up okay.




Thanks. Have a great lunch. Im going back to class.




Want me to accompany you.




Aniya i want to be alone.










You stood up and left them. Making Changbin more worried that he could control his emotions. He was about to stand up but someone held him back. He turn and saw Bona and Junkyu. Changbin sat down quietly and sigh.










  Let Hayeon unnie settled her mind first. She will be fine soon   .




You guys know whats been in her minds lately.




  Nope. However she might feel down this days due to something that related to the past   .




   Mianhae hyungs. Both of us been busy lately so we dont really know whats been in her minds. Trust me nuna will tell you when the time is right.




Is it because i said something serious to her last week




Yeah that sentence make her went silent for the whole night. She didnt even speak a word.




What did you guys knew that i dont.




Woah lucky im not in this trouble.




Oh uhmmm its nothing much hyung.




How is it not much when you guys know that her emotions is not stable




Changbin stay calm. Who knows its about something else. We wont know whats been through her.




She is not like this if someone just strike her minds and make her like how she is right now.




Hyung there is more about nuna that you should know .




What is that something.




Changbin. Calm yourself first.




Fine. Now tell me everything.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







~ yes grandpa i will go to America next month. Just let me finish up my exams this month.


~ how things so far with Changbin


~ you will know it soon. How about you. How is your company this days.


~ its doing fine my dear. Now you dear dont lose hope anymore. I know he is the one for you


~ grandpa dont talk nonsense. Its not even 100 days yet


~ yeah yeah i know. Well stay safe okay. Dont stay at the rooftop too much that you forget the lesson


~ arasso. I wont. But can i skip today


~ alright dear.


~ thanks grandpa. Love you


~ love you too.











You hang up the call and look at the sky. You cant believed that many things had changed in the school. You also cant believe that you make new trusted friends that you know that they wont hurt you in any ways. However you felt sad that you have to lose a friend that you have known since young. You never expect that you have to end your friendship with mark just because of one term. 'love'. You dont really see him more than a man but its different from Mark eyes that you just cant except. You felt glad that now you are with Stray Kids. Moments later of being alone you heard the door was creaked open. You turn and saw Woojin peaking and smile at you. You smile back and pat the empty space beside you. He walk towards you and sat down beside you. You just sigh and look back at the sky. Seconds later you felt something on your hand. You look down and saw packets of sandwich and bottled water. You look at woojin and gave a weak smile.









You dont really have to do this you know.




You are going to be weak if you kept being like this.




Thanks oppa.




Tell me whats been on your mind.




Nothing much. Its just how things changed a lot.




Isnt that a good thing.




It is but....




Its okay Hayeon. I know that you are going to have a happy life soon.




And i hope you help me through it.




Ofcourse. Best Friend never leave each other happiness. Now eat. I dont want you to get annoyed when Changbin see you not even eating.




He isnt my boyfriend yet oppa.




He will be. Besides i know that you have a feeling for him.




Yah did you even stalk me or what.




Ani. Its obvious to see as your best friend Yeonnie.




I hate it when you can see it when i dont really show it.




Hey. You have few more months till that 100 days is up.




Oppa what if i accept him before the hundred days is up.




So you're telling me that you are falling in love with Changbin.




Ani. I didnt say i fall in love with him yet.




Hayeon ah. What did Hyunjin asked you that you started to distance yourself out from us.




Something that makes me think twice about Changbin.




You know that Changbin loves you sincerely.




I know that. But what if he still cant get rid of Chaeyeon. I dont want to be his replacement.




Chaeyeon may be his first love but they arent anything yet.




What do you mean. Wait so you're telling me that Changbin is still single.




That is not my job to tell you but you young lady must be honest to yourself. Ask yourself why.




This will take longer than i expected.




Now its all up to you Yeonnie. Think wise and smart. Im sure you will have the answer to your own question.




Arasso. I will take note of that. By the way. Who bought this sandwich.




Changbin. He wanted to come but i said you might not want to see him at the moment.




Aniya im not mad at anyone. Just want to have some peace.




Now you feel good.




Yeah. Thanks for listening.




No problem. Now in few seconds Changbin and the rest will barge in and attacked me.




Wait what......







Few seconds as what Woojin said. You saw the boys barge in and Woojin start to run around. You chuckled as they start to get playful which make you feel calm. You never thought that they woulds ease out your down mood easily and you felt happy with them.