Chapter 23

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 

 









 

Seo Changbin don't you dare act like a child sulking just because you don't get what you want in this few days. 




 

Hyung you wont understand this feeling once you yourself gets a girl. 




 

Really hyung. I would survive without it. Now hyung we need to prepare for this weekend. 




 

Ayee hyung im sure nuna will call you tonight. Its going to be the Night ball soon. 




 

Yeah hyung. And for this we will show the cute side of us after the main song. 




 

Wait what i didnt know we need to do the cute side. 




 

Aniya. Its similar to get cool vibes. The kids are just excited since its our first time going to an event like that. 




 

Well hyung its a big event in SKZ high. We should anticipate it for sure. 




 

Alright. Well where is Han anyways  




 

Ahh few minutes ago Bona called him and he went off for awhile i dont know what reason. 




 

It must be Junkyu well its been weeks since both of them had a small argument before the news about YG broke out. 




 

They have an argument without Hayeon knowing about it. 




 

Well yeah in front of us they look fine. But without us around them. They wont even talk. That is why she sometimes makes excuses. 




 

Wait what about the time when she make us do all the push up. 




 

The were fine but Junkyu still cant let go of that small areguements they had. So he just act it out. 




 

How can you know about this when we dont. 




 

Han always told me about it. He is worried about his best friend. That is why sometimes he is gone without us knowing. 




 

Alright whatever it is let's just prepare our stuff. Im sure Han can catch up pretty fast yeah. So let's get started. 




 

Assa for Night ball i will practice hard. Its gonna be fun to see everyone stanning us. 




 

Yeah whatever. Lets just get through this. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Grandpa is anyone home. 




 

Oh Miss Hayeon. Sir Kim is at his library. 




 

Thank you aunt Jung. Where is Hoseok oppa anyways. I rarely see him during dance class. 




 

As usual Yeonnie. Busy with his schedule. He will join us for dinner today. 




 

Oh really. Well its been so long since i kick his . Well i'm going to meet my grandpa. See you later. 




 

See you soon Miss Hayeon. Nice hair by the way. 




 

Oh thanks. 







 

You smile widely and walk towards the stairs that leads to the second level of the house. Yes indeed your grandpa bought the biggest house he could get for himself. As you walk you saw a big family picture on the whole wall of the corridor way. You stop your pace and look at each and every picture till you saw someone familiar. 









 

That's your parents when they are still young. 




 

Both are so good looking. 




 

Just like their daughter. 




 

Thanks grandpa. Oh you look smart today . 




 

You cut your hair. It looks pretty on you. 




 

Well this is all Bona's plan for this weekend. 




 

Still my beautiful granddaughter is pretty. 




 

Aigoo. Let's go somewhere 




 

Your treat. I don't mind. 




 

Arasso but first you are missing something. 




 

What is it my dear. 




 

You wait here while i get something. 









 

You went to your grandpa room and took something out from his wardrobe. You run back to him and gave your grandpa a big smile. 








 

Aigoo. Thank you. Now should we go. 




 

Yes please. 











 

You and your grandpa left the house and went to the nearby cafe. After ordering both yours and your grandpa drinks. You and your grandpa went to sit the place near the window area. Your grandpa chuckled at how cheerful you were. 











 

You seem happy. 




 

I can't wait for this weekend. 




 

How is your relationship. 




 

With who. Someone I know or someone I don't know. 




 

You know who im talking about. 




 

Ahhh that little monster... Well he is fine. Its just that he became much more like Hoseok oppa the first time i get close to him. In other words we are in good condition. 




 

I knew you would fall for him. 




 

Wait did you plan all of this. 




 

Nope. Not fully. But it seems like Changbin been having eyes on you since he first came. 




 

You saw it through didnt you. 




 

Since the competition my darling. Now what would you do in your future. 




 

I just want to catch my dreams. It's been so long since I last started it. 




 

Changbin didnt know about this




 

Nope. Not yet. 




 

You should tell him soon my dear. You won't want him to feel disappointed want you




 

Yes i know grandpa. 




 

I know you do. Now did Bona just broke up with Junkyu. 




 

I dont know. She never told me anything. 




 

Well the last time i saw Junkyu is with another girl in a cafe. Im sure Bona is having a hard time telling it all out to Han.




 

That's weird. No wonder she never talk alot about him.




 

They are still young. They don't know how to confront. Where else you. You have that one mature head there. 




 

Ayee all thanks to you Grandpa. 




 

You are welcome. Now you better talk to Junkyu about it. Also not be mad at him. I don't want their title to get bashed once the whole school knows. 




 

I will talk to the kids. Thanks Grandpa...