Chapter 14

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 











 









Woah woah woah. Nuna you are telling me that this guy here is doing a great job showing what he needs to do for how many days already.




Its already been 3 weeks i guess. You know what Seungmin. Ever since he first back hug me, i kind of feel something.




So what did you feel. Nuna you are getting suspicious you know that.




I dont know. However when im with Changbin. I somehow feel safe. Like how i used ro feel it on Woojin oppa.




Not Woojin hyung too.




Yah Woojin oppa protect me from the ball that you guys dont even know how to throw. Besides i only see him as a big brother that i can share my worries on.




Nuna. You have a cousin for a reason.




You yourself are busy with the maknae and how am i at fault. Now do the boys know about this.




Probably they are either teasing Changbin hyung or making him admit in a harsh way.




Yah dont hurt him. He did nothing wrong.




Ayee nuna. Are you trying to admit that you are starting to like him.




Im not gonna say anything about that. So my dearly cousin. How is life so far.




Hyungs and the rest know that im your cousin. Also the school seem to be chatty about you and Changbin hyung. And i get to know the duo is dating with each other. How amazing is life.




Im proud of your life. Can sit down laid back and chill with popcorns. How fun.




Not as fun as you think nuna. When you have more boys that is with you for almost all of your life. How would my freedom be.




You young one needs to appreciate that they take you in for a reason. Now looks like you are staying overnight. What do you want for dinner.




Anything that is edible as long as its food.




Well we plan that later. Wanna go somewhere hidden.




Since when you have hidden place in this house.




Its a house for a reason. And its not a building apartment. Come on i show you my studio.




Oh a studio..... WHAT A STUDIO IN YOUR HOUSE.




Recording, dance and music studio. I have it all. Plus this house is big. Grandpa knows me well so he make it hidden. Now come follow me.




Nuna you are sure something......










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Hyung what your next step.




What next step do you mean. Dont even think nonsense




Yah hows your date with my Yeonnie.




How is he yours hyung. She is soon to be mine.




Hyung. Woojin hyung and Hayeon nuna are like brother and sister. Im sure that Hayeon nuna will tell Woojin hyung a lot of things about you hyung




Hyung dont kill me i have yet to do any good deeds to her.




Who says im gonna kill you.




Aigoo hyung just promise yourself you dont repeat the same thing it would be fine. Besides Hayeon nuna is getting bubbly then before




We all know that I.N now where did Seungmin go




He with Hayeon nuna. Staying overnight there he would be back tomorrow i guess.




HE IS STAYING OVERNIGHT WITH MY GIRL.




Yah she is not your girl yet. Stop overreacting.




You dont even need to hit me hyung. What is Seungmin doing there with Yeonnie. YAH WHY WOULD HE BE THERE ALONE WITH MY YEONNIE!




Seungmin is her cousin you shorty. Let them be. Besides you cant prevent them from anything.




Aish jinjja... i should be there not him.




Dream on Changbin. Now what would we have for dinner.




Im eating out if you guys wanna follow then tag along.




Hyung we are going somewhere. Dont worry we will come back home early.




Why are we still here. Im hungry lets just all follow Woojin hyung.




Wait what. Im not paying for all of your food.




Of course you arent. Changbin is. Yah you 2000 liners. Better be with Seungmin if you guys arent coming back home.




Which i dont think they would hyung. So can i join them




Andwae you are stuck with me. No butts maknae.




Last one to get to the car will not get his choice of food.




Aishh jinjja.....



 


 



◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 






 



Woah nuna how can you make all of this




Its call hobby. I always do it when i have time. Or even when im bored. Seungmin ah we should collab soon for the next festival. Who knows you could win those limited chance.




If im singing with you. That would be nice. Going against others with you. Im backing out. Im sure you hate the underground battle. Its obvious enough that grandpa force you.




I hate you so much.




I love you too. Now what would you do beside this.




Im into how 3racha make their songs. It moves me and i love the way Changbin rap.




Just say that you want to make a song together with him. Nuna you like him so much didnt you.




Stop assuming without ant prove Seungmin. You know how im into rapping this days and how Zico oppa didnt let me do it. Im so annoyed that i make a draft and it sound nice. How can Zico oppa disagree with it.




Its because you have a beautiful voice nuna. Dont ever deny it.




I can agree with that but i cant stick to just vocal. I want to try different things. You know how i love new things to explore on.




Yeah yeah. Nuna why is the kitchen noisy.




I thought the maids left early today. Lets go have a look. I dont want intruders come into my house.




I didnt know that the basement is not soundproof.




It is but i didnt close the door tightly thats why you can listen any loud noise coming from upstairs. Now lets go.









Both of you went upstairs. You were curious as its only you and Seungmin alone in the house. You didnt expect anyone else to be in the house. Once both of you reached the kitchen area. You saw Felix, Hyunjin and Han in the kitchen cooking something. You chuckled as you saw them freeze after they saw you and Seungmin looking at them. You went near them and look through what they are doing with your hands on your hips.







You boys are intruders. How did you guys know my key password




Nuna dont blame any of us when Changbin hyung remember the key. He told us not to do anything to you or we will get killed.




Im not his wife even. Aigoo. So what brings you three here.




Nuna have you had your dinner. We making some good food




More like you bought it from a restaurant




Yah you dont have to say it out loud Seungmin.




Where is Jeongin. I thought he likes to be with you guys more than the hyung lines.




Oh he is stuck with the Lee Know hyung. Basically its just us 2000 liners overnight your house.




Aigoo. You are lucky that tomorrow is weekend.




Nuna lets eat. The food is ready.




I knew it its from a restaurant.




Ya hajima.




Whatever. So why you guys come here out of a sudden.




We just want to hang out with Hayeon nuna. Rather than listening to the rest asking about Hayeon nuna to Changbin hyung. He seem so puzzled to himself.




Boys seriously. Im nothing to Changbin . We are just proceeding the 100 days.




Nuna you dont have to lie to us. I know that you have already grew feelings to Changbin hyung.




Stop your nonsense. Its just a deal between us besides he still have 2 more months to prove to me that i can fall in love with him. If he fails we stay as friends.




Nuna you are sure something dont you know that.




Yes i know it Felix now you guys have to promise me that nothing would go wrong after the hundred days.




Why is that so nuna. You making me feel curious about it.




Aniya. Its just some feelings that i feel like something bad would happen one day that would include you boys. I dont want you guys to get harm because of me. You all are such innocent boys.




Dont worry much nuna. It will be fine im sure of it.





You just smile and eat the food that they gave you. The boys were enjoying their time with the food and you felt great to have them around. However you felt guilty as your bad feelings can always be true and it will sure happened sooner or later. Without even noticing anything your phone start to buzz. Seungmin saw you stoning away. He look around and saw your phone buzzing in the living room. He sigh and went to get your phone and put it in front of you.








Nuna your dream man called you.




Huh what what happened.




You were stoning away for few minutes.




Also Changbin hyung is calling you this late night. I wonder what he is up to.




Yah let him be. Nuna pick up the call. I will wash all the dishes. Dont worry.




Thanks Jisung ah.







You picked up the phone, walk to your room and answer the call. While you were feeling anxious and curious of why Changbin is calling you late night.






~  uhm.... annyeong Yeonnie.


~  whats up binnie.


~  just want to ask hows your day


~ im fine binnie. So whats up why you calling me.


~ is the boys around you.


~ ani they are the dining room eating their food.


~ cool okay. I wanna ask you if you are free next weekend.


~ yeah im free. Why. Is there anything planned.


~ yeah. Its a secret. Well since you are free. Im gonna booked the whole day. So please dont have any schedule on that day


~ dont worry. Im free the whole week next week.


~   great. See you on monday. Lets go to school together.


~  okay binnie. So its that all. Im gonna hang up if you kept saying nonsense stuff


~ oh one last thing.


~  what is it Changbin.


~  goodnight cutie... i miss you.... annyeong.






The call ended and you chuckled on the last sentence that Changbin said to you. At some point you didnt know that you were blushing. You walk out of your room with a smile and went back to the dining room where the boys is. The boys look at you and smirk. Your expression change after you saw their faces.






Whats with that face.




Did Changbin hyung said something cheesy to you.




For me to know for you to find out boys  




Ayee he did say he miss you am i right nuna.




Nonsense. Now clean this mess up. Get some shower and lets have movie night in my lounge upstairs. I bet you guys will like it




How i wish i could get a sister like you.




I can be all of your sister if you listen to me well this days till the 100 days is over okay.




Nuna can i just ask you this one question but you have to answer it honestly.




Sure what is it Hyunjin.




What if one day you and Changbin hyung gets apart because of misunderstandings. Would you still love him the way he is......