Chapter 11 (Part I)

Chances to?

 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 









Aigoo. Aigoo my back is stiff. Yah Changbin ah help me stretch.




Oppa its just you getting old.




Yah im not that old yet. Its just that Mr Jung makes those moves so hard that i cant keep up.




Ayeee thats what a dancer supposed to do. No objections.




Kyaaa i didnt know that you can dance so well.




Well i used to dance a lot with Mark. It stopped after you guys came. I dont know any reason for that but you guys makes me feel like im back in the past dancing all out.




Why not you come to our dance studio and hang out with us there. You can dance all out there.




Thats a deal. Lets do it next weekends. Since im free on that day.




Great Changbin will pick you up. Since he is free on that day.




What. Why do i have to.




Because the rest have other things to do before that. Just for once be useful Changbin.




Aish jinjja. Fine. You guys will pay for the food.




Guys we still have a week more. Stop pressuring this binnie.




Arasso. Now whats your plan after school.




Groceries. The fridge is empty after my maid retire since she needs to take care of her child. So i rarely cook or go for groceries.




Want us to accompany you Hayeon.




Aniya. Im going with Junkyu and Bona. They will be sleeping at my house this weekends since we are celebrating Junkyu debut soon.




Alright. Tell him we say congrats.




Will sure do. Oh Bang Chan oppa. You still write songs right.




Yeah. Still on going as its for my group songs that we will show in the future.




Ani. I just want your opinion on one of the songs that i write. Also im planning to compose it as a mixtape since its been awhile i have done that.




You compose songs on your own. How did you ever get to do that. I rarely see you in any recording studio.




Well i have done it with Zico and Dean oppa before. They teach me so much. I cant help it to compose my own songs. Junkyu and Bona are using some of the songs well.




You are telling me that your duet with Junkyu is actually your own songs. And not by others.




Yes that is right.




   Alright my lovely students lets get back to the second part of the dance part. You guys rest too much. Lets not be lazy lets go. Hayeon ah lets show them the second part that you learn previously   .




When can i have a break on this.




  You will after school. Kaja  .





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







  I cant believe that you are finally debuting AND ITS WITH YEDAM AND HARUTO AND JEONGWOO   .




  Yah yah yah. Im happy that you are happy but dont be over excited .




  Yah ahjussi. Better be happy that i always support you   .




   Ayee dont sulk about this is ugly to see you like that  .




  So you are saying that im ugly right now. Yah do you want to die   .




  If i die you wont even be happy about it  .




   Aish jinjja. Im not gonna go back home after today if you are like this   .




   Hey... Okay okay im sorry okay. You are the most prettiest girl in my eyes now dont be upset please  .




  Mwohya are you guys dating or just want to make others feel disgusted   .




  Why are you so salty about this. Arent you suppose to be in the lab right now nuna  .




  Im searching for my Mark. Have you guys seen him anywhere  .




   He skipped school today. He didnt tell you about it  .




   What. Why would he be skipping school when he barely done anything  .




   Must be tired to entertain you   .




    You know im not death yet right   .




   Im glad you arent. Now stop distirbing our own study time. You should be in you lab class right now   .




    Nobody tells me what to do unless its Mark. Now im done with you guys. Both of you are so useless  .




   I take that as a compliment. Now annyeong  .







Mina stomp away from them and they laugh at how they finally got to get Mina away from them. Few moments later Stray Kids 00' liner and I.N came towards the both of them and look at them with curiousity.








Are you guys official or isit just me imagine you guys are.




  We arent yet. Now is not the right time for us even. What took you guys so long  .




Nuna the hyungs makes me clean the whole shelves when im not even the cause of the mess in the class earlier.




  Guys why all of you bully my child. Now look at him all tired  .




Hold up. We did more than him when he just clean the small long shelves. Aish jinjja  .




Yah its already done now stop complaining when people in the school tried to make our image turn bad.




   Wait what did you just said Seungmin  .




When we were having our maths class. I overheard people were talking bad about us. Also the lesson before Maths some people tried to bully I.N when no one can except for me. People this days dont use their brain more than i thought.




   Who would even do that when you guys literally did nothing. Heol that is so suspicious  .




You guys didnt know. That queenka and Changbin hyung almost had a fight for just over a seat.




  I knew that something is not right when Mina unnie is back  .




Taking revenge wont even change anything. Aish jinjja.




Life is harsh. Humans are cruel. Man that is so scary. Oooh is that chips .




  I save it for the last Felix. Take it its yours   .




Man thanks i owe you.




So what are you guys doing after school. I heard that Junkyu is debuting soon.




Ayeee congrats man. Finally to see you shine.




Aigoo someone is sure gonna be busy and not attend school regularly afterwards.




Yah dont make Bona be sad about it. She might even kill you if you do that.




   Aniya. I will come here when i have time. Studies is also important guys  .




   Yeah yeah. Lock your words sloth. I aint trusting those words easily  .




  Arasso. Now i heard that Hayeon nuna help Changbin hyung by stopping him before arguments starts  .




Well yeah. It turns out that Hayeon nuna have some serious talk with Mark hyung and they end up not talking to each other since yesterday. They must have some fights yesterday.   




    Ahh jinjja. Well im gonna ask her tonight then  .





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






  Okay class that is the end of today. Have a nice weekend and remember to hand in your proposal next week  .







The students left. You went to your bags and took bottle and drank the remaining water in the bottle. You look at the room and saw the boys were panting for air and laying on the floor. You chuckle and went towards them.








Guys that is just intermediate. Not even that hard am i right.




How can you say that. That is the craziest dance i had ever seen. Yah are you out of your mind.




Ani. Its just been like that for years already. You guys are just slacking too much. Aigoo  




Thats easy for you to say.




So you still want me to hang out with you by going against you guys in dancing or its a close case




Yah its our hang out day. You cant just back out like that.




The thing is i wont oppa. You look like you just played with the rain.




That is called sweat. Yah arent you gonna be late. The kids might be waiting for you.




Aniya they will be fine. Besides if they complain they are straight out of my house.




   Hayeon ah. Please tell Mark not to skipped any class anymore. His grade is starting to show signs of dropping ever since the Underground battle  .




Why cant you just tell him yourself. You do know whats happening in this school right.




  You speak like Mark is getting kicked out from your category  .




He is if he makes me so. Now oppa rather than me lecturing him. I suggest you gave your warnings on your own before it reaches to grandpa. If it reaches, you know that you are in deep trouble.







You quickly took your things and walk out of the studio. Leaving the boys in silent not knowing what to react after they seen your frustrated face. Mr Jung just sigh.







Hyung i still dont get Hayeon catergory thing.




   Basically. Hayeon used to be alone in this school till Mark showed up in her life. Yes they are friends since young. So Hayeon ask her grandpa if only she and Mark gets special treatment in this school   .




No wonder Mark always be by her side.



  Well yeah, since she cant go anywhere else. She and her grandpa make a deal and thats how Hayeon took her rules very seriously. Which means no teachers can dare to be mad or scold her or anyone that is in her categorised. Only her grandpa would able to do that. Its a very complicated to say  .




Hyung whats Hayeon biggest fear in this school.




  I cant say it.  If you guys know her well you will know what it is  .




Ayee hyung. Just a tiny bits. We just want to know more about her since she always show her happy side to us.




  Its better if you see it with your own eyes. Now you guys work hard. Lock the room before leaving   .




Alright. Thanks hyung.







Mr Jung left the room and the boys stayed a little bit longer to cool down their body. Bang Chan saw Changbin staring at the mirror. Not even moving an inch. While Woojin and Lee know were playing around and doing some silly dance. Not even reaching 10 minutes. The door was banged open and all of them face the door. All they say is Mark with his gloomy face.






Oh Mark what brings you here.




   Woojin hyung we need to talk  .




If its about Hayeon. You should just approach her rather than accusing things that we didnt even do.




  Im not asking for you to tell me what not to do. Im here to have a talk with Woojin before i lost my respect to all of you   .




Yah Changbin ah chill out. I got this.




  Meet me at the field  .








Mark left. Woojin just sigh while the others starts to feel worried.







Hyung you dont really have to do this.




Its just a talk. Nothing else. You guys are following right.




Yeah. We dont even want to see him doing something bad to you.




Well lets just head there. I hope nothing bad happen.




Lets hope nothing would even happened. Even if its about Hayeon.....