Chapter 11 (Part Ⅱ)

Chances to?

 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 


 













After you got change and feel fresh. You were at your locker to keep some stuff. You didnt think much as you tried to not recall what had happened earlier. You calm yourself by humming through while putting away some stuff in your locker. Just then you heard students were running in the hallway screaming something that cant be heard verbally. You ignore it and close your locker since you finish what you want to do. As you were walking students kept pushing and running. You were curious of what is happening. Moments later you saw Seungmin is running towards you. You stop your pace and look at him in confusion.










Yah your class end way early than mine. Arent you suppose to be with the boys right now.




Nuna. Ani. No. Wait let me. Let me catch my breath.




Who ask you to run when you can walk. Now you are breathing heavily. Take a deep breath Seungmin ah.





He did what you said and he finally can breath properly. His eyes is full of worries as you can tell. You just stood quietly waiting for Seungmin to speak up.






Nuna. You have to go to the field right now.




What. I dont want to make myself dirty again. I just change and feel fresh.




Nuna this isnt about you getting dirty or what. Its something urgent and only you can stop it.




Why am i involve in this matter. Did Changbin fight again with Mina or...




NUNA MARK HYUNG IS TRYING TO KILL WOOJIN HYUNG IN THE FIELD. CHANGBIN HYUNG IS BEING HOLD BY THE REST. BEFORE HE COULD PUNCH MARK HYUNG PLEASE STOP THEM.




WHAT THE HELL SEUNGMIN.




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





Many students were at the field watching Mark and his boys beating up Woojin while the rest of the boys is trying to stop them but Mark was way to strong and he was deeply in his mad. Bona and Junkyu also tried to stop Mark but it didnt work instead we being hold by Mina and her friends. The students didnt know what happened but its the first time they saw a brutal fight in the school itself. Changbin was in rage to see Woojin getting beaten up instead of fighting back. Woojin is enduring the pain and not even want to do anything as its a deal between him and Mark.






  Arent fighting back huh big guy




Fighting is not the way to clean this stupid mass of your Mark. Not even laying my hands on you.




 I knew you guys is a such a waste to be here  .




If we were. What does it matter to you. Killing me wont change anything between Hayeon and you Mark.




  If you guys never change her she would not even be who she is now. Not even before that short guy confess to Hayeon   .




I said dont bring Hayeon in this matter you punk. This isnt a mature talk but you accusing us as bad ones.




  The thing is you are bad ones. Since the start i hate you. You think you can just snatch Hayeon away from me just like that   .




Mark this is not suppose to happen. We can talk nicely. Its not good to let people in this school see this kind of image.




  Shut your bloody mouth when you dont know much about this school  .




  Hyung you should really stop. This is not the way to make Hayeon nuna happy. You are just making things worse  .




   Not till i feel satisfy when i know that this guy is trying to brainwash Hayeon whenever he can. Making Hayeon distance away from the friendship i had with her. Not even a single chance. This is the payment they deserve to get. Useless people  .






Mark and his boys attack Woojin again. Changbin was about to attacked Mark but the rest of Stray Kids hold him back before things gets worst. When Changbin was being hold back. He saw you walk through the crowds and you saw everything. Mina was smirking from the side as she saw you witness whats happening. Everyone went in silent as they saw you clenching your fist and walk  towards Mark and his boys. With your strength you pulled them away one by one and gave them a hard punch. Till you reach to Mark who is holding Woojin from the collar. He didnt know that you were behind him. Woojin saw you and gave a weak smile. You pulled Mark away from Woojin and slap his face as hard as you could, leads to Mark having nosebleed. You didnt care much about the pain. After that you pushed him to the ground. Your eyes is full of anger and everyone is shocked.






MARK LEE MINHYUNG.




   Hayeon ah.....




What in the world is wrong with your mind.




  Its because of them we became apart Hayeon. You arent Hayeon that i used to know. They change you   .




Then what makes you think that you are the Mark that i knew years ago.





He went silent after looking at your teary eyes. All the people didnt dare to say anything when they saw you standing in the middle. You were having mixed feelings as you really didnt expect it to happen. Not even seeing some of them getting hurt because of you.







Because of me. You dare to fight and almost killed an innocent boy who dont know anything about us and accuse someone who was blamed that he killed Lee Chaeyeon. Making everyone here thinks that they are bad because of their past in JYP high. Who are you to have rights to say that when you clearly being brainwashed by what Mina said to you in false statement.




  Dont put Mina in this situation Hayeon  .




Then why are you putting all of them in a bad image when you know nothing but just rumors. Mark you are better than that.




  What is it so good to be friends with people like them when they are the one who change everything in this school. Even our friendship. They make us apart  .




Whats wrong with me being friend with them. Whats wrong with them having bad past when there is a bright future. Whats wrong with Changbin falling in love with me after having a hard time in his past. Every humans deserve a second chance Mark. Not being in this situation that they dont deserve.




  They are nothing but a scum Hayeon   .




THEY ARE MY TRUE FRIENDS. MY TRUE FRIENDS THAT I WOULD LOVE TO CHERISHED MY HAPPINESS WITH. Not with you who crazy in love with me not wanting anyone else to snatch me from you. You dont care about my happiness but just to care about your reputation.




  I care for you but you just dont see it as you are concentrating on your owm time. Every thing i did is just for you to feel happy. I REALLY CARE FOR YOU. NOT LIKE THIS BOYS. WHO ARE JUST A TRASH.







You had enough of Mark. You pulled him by the collar and have him full punch making him lose balance that his boys needs to catch him.







That is for someone who just thinks that they can get anything they want but not to even think about other people feelings. Mark. You are expelled from SKZ High and banned to be in this school or even near the students in this school ever again. We are over.





You start to break down while clenching your fist tightly and breathing heavily as you just cant believe you had to do something that you hate the most. You pulled the friendship necklace away from your neck and throw it on the ground. You moved away from him to get near to Woojin who is kneeling in pain after the punches and kicks that he gets. Before you could reach. Mark rush towards you and grab your wrist.








  Hayeon ah please dont do this   .




You yanked your hand away and walk away after saying a sentence.





Dont call me Hayeon when i dont know who you are anymore.






You reach towards Woojin and help him up by letting him have some support on you. You swing his hands around your shoulder and support him up . Bang Chan help you along. You and Stray Kids walk away from the field leaving Mark and the rest stood quietly not moving anywhere. Junkyu and Bona free themself and quickly follow you along. Not even facing Mark. You dont even care what just happened. You just want Woojin to get healed.  After being far away from the field. All of you were at the entrance waiting for your driver to come and fetch you. You let WooJin rest at the stairs and grab a towel and new bottled water out from your bag that Seungmin is holding. You start to clean some blood thats on Woojin face while waiting for your driver 









Where are we going Yeonnie.




My grandpa house. Mr Jung will bring the kids back home. Hyung lines will follow me.




   Unnie. Cant we follow you along  .




No. You guys just help me get some groceries and stay at my house till i came back with them . Im sorry




Its not your fault nuna. Things just happened without us knowing.




Nuna. I hope we can make you happy after today .




Jeongin. You are always welcome to do that. Now guys lets just forget what happened earlier. All i want is us being happy and not doing things that doesnt makes any sense at all.




So you really trust us regardless of the past  .




You guys are my friends and you guys understand me better than he does. That what makes me think that he is heartless sometimes. Lets just not think about it okay. You guys promise me that dont ever lay hands on anything that you didnt do wrong towards it .




We Stray Kids promised that.




  Aigoo something happened again   .




Oppa bring them to the ahjumma first then straight my home i will meet you at grandpa house later.




 Arasso. Kaja. Ahjumma is waiting  .




Hoseok oppa....




 You are welcome. Now kids come on we have no time to waste    .





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





  So you are saying that you already expelled just like that   .




Hayeon knows the best. She knows whats right and whats wrong. Plus its not my decision Dean. Its Hayeon's.




  Still Sir Kim. Mark is one of your top student   .




Well not anymore. Aigoo my tea is empty. Well boys thanks for the time. You guys had many other things to do. Especially you Zico. Aigoo CEO already.




  Alright then, see you soon okay. Remember our deal Sir  .




Arasso. Yah you guys still owe me multiple of songs that Hayeon can contribute on.




  We will soon. See you soon Grandpa  .






The boys left and you appeared moments after they left. The maids and butlers in grandpa house quickly help Woojin and you thank them. You gave Woojin slight smile before he could be brought to a room to clean and cure the scars and bloods. The rest of the boys stood behind you quietly not knowing what to do. You saw your grandpa walking in the big living room and you ran towards him and hug him tightly while crying hard.






Aigoo. It must be tough for you huh my dear.




It hurts so much Grandpa.




I understand that so well dear. Now boys have a seat. My maids will serve you refreshments soon. Hayeon ah lets have a seat.






You release your hug and went to seat on the sofa. The boys went to seat on the other side that fits them perfectly. You chuckled to see them so nervous and stiff.






Well boys. It is sure your first time here. Dont be too stiff. Treat me like your own grandpa.




Sir Kim im sorry that it happened to your granddaughter .




Just call me grandpa. I feel to formal with that name. Now you guys now know why Hayeon never argue or why SKZ High is a strict school right.




We understand it fully. We promise that things like that wont happen again. We are truly sorry grandpa.




Guys its not your fault. Hayeon did the right thing. Also my observation turns to have the right prediction. She make the right choices  .




I dont quite understand about the situation grandpa.




You see. Hayeon get close to you because she feel better. Also its been years after Mark shows his dark side to her. It happened when Mina left Mark. In addition. SKZ never fails to have someone in observation .




Someone in observation...




 Guys really. Teachers like us is not really an easy to have a job to observe many students in the school. That is why never mess around in SKZ or you will face what you hope not to happen .




You are late Jung Hoseok.




  Ah im sorry. The kids just cant be still but to worried what would happen. It took a long time to settle them down  .




Thank you oppa. For everything.




  You should have done it earlier Hayeon ah. My task is harder than the rest. Its quite tiring  .




Well you guys have some talk. I have meeting to attend and im off to Japan for some business.




Have a safe trip grandpa.




Stay safe my dear.








You grandpa left and you sigh in relieved.









Oppa mianhae. Things wont happen like this if his ego didnt turn up.




Its fine. We are used to it. Besides we cant do much when we arent at fault.




Well im happy that Woojin oppa is now safe and not badly injured. I would really blame myself if Woojin oppa would end up in the hospital. I mean its not even his fault at all  .




Still we are sorry if we broke yours and Marks friendship.




Changbin ah. If he is friends with me he would support me no matter what happened to me. Not asking me to avoid people who i still call friends even they have bad past with them. Its life no turning back.




Yeonnie. The man is now resting.




Thank you so much aunty Jung and the rest too.




Its our job to help anyone in this house. Are you guys hungry. I can make food. Or any drinks boys...




Its okay aunty Jung . Im gonna have dinner at home. You can cook for this guy here who doesnt even have shame to go back home.




  Yah im here because your grandpa ask me to refile all informations thats scattered last week   .




Thats a punishment for you mister. Now have fun. Im gonna have a look at Woojin.




Can we come too Hayeon....




Yeah sure. He is your member after all... Come. This house is big i dont want you guys to be lost in just a second.




Lucky enough we never bring the kids along  




Oppa kaja.








The boys followed you to room that Woojin is at. You were feeling nervous but at the same time happy that you can finally see Woojin. All of you reached the room and saw Woojin sitting on the bed, dazing off not even noticing that all of you are in the room. You went to sit infont of him and snap him till he snap back to reality.






Oh you guys are here.




Woojin ah. How are you feeling.




Well still in pain. I didnt know that most of the people here is good at nursing stuff.




Yah none of your bones broke right.




Well only my left arm since they hit hard on it. Im fine with the rest. Just bruises and some cuts.




Mianhae oppa. I wish i was there earlier.




Yeonnie. Its not your fault. Plus you saved me from getting myself to the hospital.




It is still partly my fault that because of me you guys have to face this.




Hayeon. Its life. Things happened without us knowing anything before it really happened. Now its already been seen. So lets just move on okay.




Yah dont you know how hurtful to see you not fighting back. And you just let him and that jerks fight againts you. How can i let my own best friend get beaten by someone who used to be my own best friend.




Hayeon. He is still alive. If he isnt we would even feel the same.




Still Changbin. I wont forgive Mark till my death.




Hayeon. Just promise me one thing.




What is this promise for.




Promise to me that you will never lay your hands on someone who is fighting againts us. No matter who the person is. Also dont be in tears when im still breathing. It hurts to see you in that position.




Oppa......




Changbin ah can you bring Hayeon out for awhile. I wanna talk to Bang Chan and Lee Know.




Arasso hyung.





Changin bring you out of the room. You kept facing Woojin while walking out of the room. After the both of you are out. The door was closed. You sigh and your knees starts to get weak. Lucky enough that Changbin gets to react fast. He hold both of your hands and making you face him. He look into your eyes and saw tears starting to form. Without any words, he hugged you, caressing your head knowing that you just need to let go of everything. You start to tear up and hugged him back.







Just let it all out Hayeon. Let it all out.







You start to broke down in tears more. Changbin calm you down. After few minutes you stop crying and let go of the hug. Changbin smile and wipe your tears with his thumb.







Aigoo you look so ugly right now




Yah dont try to annoyed me after what had just happened .




Okay okay. Yah you are strong to hold every pain. It sure hurts to lose someone huh.




He is once my best friend. Im glad i met him. Even he loved me more than a friend. I only see him a friend. A guy who always comforts me when its needed. But now its gone. Just like that.




Yah. Who said its gone. You have us that can replace those bad ones. We are your true friends right. Now you even say that Woojin hyung is your best friends.




Okay okay fine. Mianhae




Nah its fine. Gomawo. Hayeon ah.



Thanks for what. I did nothing even.




Thank you for trusting us.




Your welcome. I just hope you guys wont do the same thing.




I can promise that.




 So both of you done talking because my car is not cheap to use   .




You are sure a hater.




  You know i am. Lucky enough my mom feed me.  Or i will be cranky  .




Wait how you and her related again.




  My parents are working under her grandpa. That beautiful lady earlier is my mom. My dad is her grandpa driver. And im working with him as a teacher in the school. More or less im just working under their company. Which i owe a lot  .




It sure complicated to you. You will understand soon Changbin.




Hayeon ah can we sleep over at your house today.



Yeah sure. Hoseok oppa theres no school for us right.




  After what happened earlier you think there will be school. The school will close for three days to go under investigation. I heard many people tried to killed themself there after some rumors being spread. So you guys can have a week break instead. Weekends is coming. Get some rest Hayeon .




Gomawo. Now please send us home. I dont want the kids to mess around my house.




 Fine. Get ready in 10 minutes. I need to talk to my mom  .




Assa. You are the best. But wait. If you guys sleep over what about your clothes.




Our house is not that far from yours. I already told Felix and he said that he brought enough for all of the boys. We will go back home tomorrow.




Well okay then.....