Chapter 10 (Part Ⅱ)

Chances to?

 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 






 


 




You and Junkyu were at your Vocal room. You were glad that only you have the access there and its rare for the trios to be there without you. You were playing with the piano while Junkyu were munching on his food. In your mind is full of question that makes you stop playing and look at Junkyu with straight face.







   Mwohya whats with that face  .




What did i miss about Mark. You seem to know most of it.




  Ahh Mark hyung. Well nuna. Basically from what i heard. Mark hyung seem to know their past secret. Which makes him angry towards Changbin hyung. That is why he look so worried about you  .




That doesnt make any sense at all. Why throw anger at me when i know what is the best for me. I mean like everyone have to face all of this.




   That is what in your opinion nuna. Well let me tell you everything  .




Oh gawd not another stupid story that i have to be aware of.




   Ani. This one you need to think hard before you do those actions. Now listen carefully but promise me that you wont rage at me. Im still fragile  .




Too fragile now what is it.




  Mark hyung knows why Stray Kids moved to SKZ High. Its because of Changbin and his first love  .




Daebak. That dark guy has his first love. Wow




  Yeah yeah. After Mark hyung knows about Lee Chaeyeon accident in JYP high. Oh Chaeyeon is Changbin hyungs first love. So basically after knowing about it. Mark hyung went to attacked them when they were at the cafe that you recommend to them. They almost go a fight. But luckily Bang Chan hyung stop them  .




What did Changbin do to Chaeyeon.




  Some rumor said because of Changbin she went to suicide. Some rumor said she passed away due to some sickness. Some even said that she killed herself due to unknown reason. However my guts said that only Changbin hyung knows the real reason what happened to Chaeyeon. Aye nuna you arent at fault to be friends with Changbin hyung. I know he has a nice heart   .




Changbin is a nice guy. Its just people around the school are monsters. I cant believe Mark said that Changbin is a bad guy when he isnt.




  Nuna. Everything that Mark hyung do is to just to protect you in all needs. You know that he loves you right   .




Yes but not in a way to accuse someone pass to protect other people feelings. Life is harsh Junkyu.




    Yeah life is sure harsh . Wait nuna did you heard someone knocking  .




Yeah i heard it too. Let me go and check.








You went towards the door and saw Bona who is panting from her long run. You chuckled and let her in. She went inside and saw Junkyu who is happily eating. She went towards him and took his lunch away and ate it. You smile and close the door shut tight so no one could enter






   Yah i thought you want to hang out with your new best friend  .




    I already spent time with him why cant i spent time with my favourite  .




   You ate my lunch yah didnt you eat earlier  .




   I didnt get to after i saw Mark oppa with Mina unnie. Unnie mianhae i accidentally tell a small detail about Mark oppa past. Mianhae jinjja  .




Gwenchana. You did the right thing. Im proud of you.




  Unnie you arent mad about it. Heol daebak  .




  Yah you didnt know. Mark hyung accuse Changbin hyung that he is a bad guy because of a past .




   Mwohya that is so not Mark oppa i know. What have been into him. Also it sound hilarious when you bring back the past to the present  .




Well my kids, when boys are in love they would do anything so the would feel safe and acknowledge. Also it will sure hurt each other feelings as time goes by.




   So nuna what are you gonna do. Like things happened which you didnt expect it to be  .




Im gonna stick to Woojin oppa favour. Which means you guys cant spit this out to Mark.




   Unnie you arent gonna talk to Mark oppa at all .




If he wants to talk we can talk but i wont hesitate if he talks something he would worried about when he is clearly not my brother or husband when he is just a friend of mine. Also Mina is back so why would i even be there when Mina would do anything to make Mark hates me.




    I like it when Hayeon nuna is strong and wise at the moment. It is so her when the first time we face this. Nuna is the best on this  .




Ayee you kids are like my siblings. So whatever i told the both of you. Dont bother to tell Mark when he will always thinks about himself first rather than others. Im marking my words guys.




  Unnie your words are sealed with us for years. Now what are we doing for the last few minutes of lunch. Arent we going back to class  .
  



Well of course we will. You both dont want to missed out Mr Kim classes dont you.




    AISH UNNIE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT NOW.....





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











  Mark babe why are you so grumpy  .




  This is not your place Mina. Go back to your own seats   .




  Yah you arent like this before whats wrong with you   .




More like who are you to steal my seat. Now move along before i make Mr Jung transfer you to other class.



 Mwohya who are you to make me move. You are just a new kid so dont act like you know more about this school when you are a shame in your past school  .




  Kang Mina stop your attitude and move. Dont make any fuss here   .




  Babe!  Theres no way im gonna move. Plus theres empty seats behind Hayeon why would i move. Im not moving end my words.




Changbin ah just seat behind me its much cooler there and you wont get any annoying sounds there. Mianhae Mina ah




  Gomawo Hayeon ah







You cut in and grab Changbin away from them. Pulling him to the seat behind you and smile weakly. Mark just give you his stare and you ignore it as you dont want to talk to him at the moment. You went to your seat and sigh. Luckily Woojin is seated at his seat. You put down your bag and rest your head on the table. Waiting for your teacher to start the lesson. You hated it when Mina starts her annoying attitude so you just give in to her and move away making Mark to entertain Mina. You felt a pat on your shoulder. You look up and face your left looking at Woojin smiling at you.




 


 




Why are you giving me that smile.




Its a smile of accomplishment. Now say it.




I have nothing to say oppa what are you saying about.




You broke your promise. You owe me one chicken feast.




Wait what. I did not oppa.




You are lying. I can tell through your eyes.




Aish fine. After school lets have some chicken feast at my favorite shop.




Thats a deal yeonnie




Yah Kim Hayeon why did you do that.





You rolled your eyes took out some fruits that is in your bag. Grab a piece of it, turning behind and shove it to his mouth. You dont care if Mark is watching you or not. Then finally you gave him the widest smile.








To make problems lesser than you think. Stop thinking that you will defeat that girl. You will feel useless in your whole life.




Still you have to stand up on your own rights. You cant let them step over your head. They will look down on you.




If you know Kang Mina well. You will understand why i did that to you Seo Changbin. Now be happy that you are sitting behind me and not to encounter that annoying girl that you first met few minutes ago.







You pinch his cheek and went back to rest your head on your table as you are feeling tired of waiting for the teacher to arrive. Changbin were shocked by your actions as he didnt expect you to do that. Woojin just chuckled and gave a thumbs up to Changbin. On the other side Mark is clenching his fist after watching everything that he saw. He could not accept that you are not helping him or even talk to him but instead you are helping the person that he hates the most. At the same time he could not do anything as he knows that Mina would do anything to get what she wants even if she had to use her own hands to grab it. Mark kind of regret of what he had done earlier to you. He knew that he was at wrong but at the same time he was just super worried about you and your feelings before it could get worse...







《Time skipped》






Long day and its finally the end of the school. You were lazily packing up your stuff. You look around and saw Mark is nowhere in the class. You care less about it and pack up the remaining stuff. Making the boys wait for you.







You really hates history huh.




Mr Park teach me for years already. I just need a break from his less entertain class. Im so tired of facing his face every single class.




This shows how lazy you are sometimes Yeonnie




I can be more than that oppa.




So guys lets have chicken party with Hayeon.




Mwoh she is treating us fried chickens.




Yeah she broke Woojin hyung promise and she pays back by chicken feast to be exact.




Alright guys now move along or i will straight go home and sleep. I have a long dance day tomorrow same goes to the four of you.




Kaja. Yah Changbin ah it seems you are seating at the best seats ever.




Thanks to Hayeon. Now can we just go. She finish packing and it took years if we stay here for nothing.




Stop acting grumpy binnie.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










Yah you both arent following us.




  Nope. I have things to do. Hayeon nuna will understands if im not around  .




Bona you too.




    Yeah. I have practice to do and not to mention monthly evaluation is up soon since this guy here is going to debut soon   .




Arasso. See you guys tomorrow then.




    Annyeong my dorkies   .







The boys left. Junkyu gave Bona a questioning face.







    Why do you have to lie to them  .




    Why cant i spend my quality time with my favourite man  .




    Since when im your favourite. I thought Chanwoo hyung is your favourite. Im just your best friend  .




  Yah Kim Junkyu. I just want to spend my afternoon with you when i know you dont have anything today. Besides training tomorrow  .




   What are you trying to imply Park Bona  .




    The truth will be told when its time now lets get some food before i could meet my lovely boys that i missed a lot. How can you not let me meet them  .




  Says the one who is busy dating previously and end up as close friends. Tsk .




   Yah Kim Junkyu dont tell me you are still jealous about it   .




    If im not i wont even think of you idiot  .







Junkyu walk away with his ears starts to get red. Bona smirk and feeling happy that she finally spending her time with someone that she close with. She knew that Junkyu say something that he dont want her to know but by his actions she knew something more than that. She chuckled and went after Junkyu before he could even be far from her.