Chapter 7 (Part I)

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG   ZICO   DEAN  .     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 


 




《Underground Battle Competition day》








      Oppa is there something wrong with unnie. She look so stoned out since early morning      .




       Nuna have been acting like that since last week. I dont understand her sometimes    .



      
       There might be something that bother her mind. Besides she is not used to something that will stick in her mind for long.




           Should we ask her if she is okay or not. Her stoning makes me worried oppa    .




Im fine guys. You know that this room is big and your voice is loud enough for me to hear.




       Nuna is something bothering you. You look like theres something been on your mind this days   .




Nothing happened. Its just many things happened this week. Well i have to meet grandpa. You guys prepare for the competition. See you in the big hall area.









You left the room leaving the trio blank and not even looking at them while you were walking out. Mark felt something suspicious as you didnt hangout or talk to the Stray Kids member since your incident with Changbin. Stray Kids member were confused too that everytime they asked you out or talk with them you either ignore them or reject their offer. Junkyu and Bona look at Mark who has his annoyed face and Mark just sigh after you are gone.








      It must be one of the boys. She wont act cold to them if nothing happened between them. One of them must strike her till she is like that    .




      Unnie must been a hard time this days. Oppa we should make those worries off unnie. I cant stand her looking like that. Its not pretty at all     .




        Then we must make nuna proud. Lets win today and make nuna happy. Im sure she will get over those heavy thoughts sooner  .




         Well i hope so. Oh look who is here   .




         Omo Han ah what are you doing here .




Uhmm i..... Bona ah can we talk. Privately.




      Ouh sure... Junkyu ah you practice first i will be back soon    .



         
        Yah Han Jisung if she is not back in one piece you will get it from me. You get that   .




Noted.







Bona left with Han while Mark gave Junkyu a questioning look that makes Junkyu gulp.









  You young  man are sure something     .



    
  Where did i ever go wrong hyung. Its just a warning to that chipmunk    .




  You are letting him talk alone with your girl  .




  She is not mine yet. I still need time. Well they are just talking no big deal     .




    What if that chipmunk name Han Jisung confess to the one and only Park Bona. Arent you jealous    .




 We cant assume things easily hyung. Besides i have this feelings that one of the Stray Kids members will sure snatch Hayeon nuna away from you    .




  How can you assure that it could possibly happened. We dont know anything Junkyu   .




   Yeah yeah. Hyung who do you think will be the wild card     .




  I dont know yet. Lets just wait and see....




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





   Han Jisung. Whats with you dragging me away from the place     .




Ani i need your honest answer with me.




      What honest answer...




If i win the rap category will you go out on a date with me




    You seriously joking with me right. Please tell me that you are......




Im not Park Bona. I've like you since the start. I cant help it but to get my guts and ask you. Please Bona tell me your honest answer.




      What if you lose the competition      .




I guess Junkyu will make his move....




       What are you even talking about. He is my best friends he cant even like me    .




What if he do like you.




       Han ah........




Look Bona im not forcing you. If you dont like me its fine but just give me the honest answer. If i win the rap category... Will you just have a date with me.....




      Fine. Thats if only you win the competition. But if you lose we are still friends right   .




Well yeah.... So its a deal.




  If you could win then we will have a date. If you lose no dates between us    .




Oh my gawd thank you so much Bona. See you later.






He quickly hug Bona and run away from her afterwards. Bona chuckled at how Han run away like an idiot smiling widely after making a deal with her. She look at him till he is out of her sight. Smiling weakly knowing that his words about Junkyu kept replaying in her head. She was curious on how truthful he is. She didn't think much and went back to where Mark and Junkyu is.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







Instead of you going to meet your grandpa you went straight to the rooftop since there's nobody there and you know that your grandpa will come sharply on the start of the competition. You were enjoying your lonely time there. You heard the door creak. You turn and saw two people walking towards you. Your lips turn to a wide smile to see someone that you were so gladly to see every time when SKZ have Underground Battle Competition. You went towards them and greet them with a handshake. It was Zico and Dean who has been your company whenever SKZ have Underground Battle Competition day or even when you want them to come to the school for some help.












    I knew that you were here   .




     Well she never fails to be here when she had something going on in her mind   .




You guys never fail to come for the competition as always  




       Well we been watching them everytime now its time for us to shine. So who is it   .




Who is what oppa.




  Young lady you have been this state once. Now you are starting again. So who is it  .




  It must be the new students thats been here only for few months. Thats a lot faster than how heard Wonwoo confess to her last time we been here  .




  Is my Yeonnie having a love struck right now   .




Oppa really. Do you have to be like that.




   Arasso mian. Now we have an hour till the competition start. Lets go to your recording room    .




     Man i miss that place. Thats like heavens   .




How i wish Namjoon oppa is here.




 Yah you see him alot in school. Not to mention Hoseok is your lecturer. How sad you greet me like this   .




Oppa you should have accept my grandpa offer. Bona will most likely accept you to be her trainer.




  Talking about her. How is her rap this days. I heard she will be one of the final people to compete on   .




She improve a lot. But theres still some skills that she is lacking on. She is a trainee right now with Junkyu. Dont worry she will be fine.




 Thats nice to hear. Well you young lady. Will you be competing .




I myself dont even know. Its all up to grandpa choice. I have no rights to be in the finals. Im tired to be one. Its time to play fair for todays history  




 Lets just see till the end of the day shall we....