Chapter 8

Chances to?



 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN  .     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 

 






《Few weeks later》







Hayeon ah. Kim Hayeon wait up.




Oh oppa whats up




Lets walk to school together.




Oh okay.










Both of you walk together to school. All the way you were in silence. Ever since the underground battle, you didnt talk to anyone at all. You were still shock and not knowing what to do. Your mind is being bothered by it till you didnt realise that you almost hit by the car. Luckily Woojin pulled you to his embrace which makes you snap to reality. He pulled you out and put his hands on your shoulder.










Yah gwenchana. You have been shutting yourself up lately. Is there something wrong...




Im fine. Its just something thats bothering me




Its about Changbin isnt it.




Ani. Its nothing. Oppa can you eat lunch with me today. I dont want to see the others.





He gave you his wide smile and ruffled your hair




Okay. You have to tell me whats in your mind this days or i will bring Lee Know along with me.




If i tell you. Promise me that you wont tell anyone. Not even to Mark.




I promise now lets hurry. We dont want to be late for Mr Jung class.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





   Yah i still cant believe you accept that chipmunk offer for next weekend   .




  Its just a friendly date Junkyu . Nothing more than that   .




  Yah you wont know if he would just confess to you. OR....   




   Stop your nonsense. Its just a friendly date. Nothing more than that. Or..... are you jealous that im going on a date with Han Jisung    .




   Ani. No im not. I dont care if you have date with him but im just worried that you might break your heart or something    .




   Kyaa....  You are jealous Junkyu ah. Aigooo someone is jealous of his best friend    .




  Im not Park Bona. Dont say such things will you   .




   JUNKYU IS BEING JEALOUS AFTER YEARS. OH MY GAWD . JUNKYU YOU GIT TO BE KIDDING ME   .




  Yah yah yah. Lower down your volume    .




   I wont if you admit it    .




Admit what...




   Kyaaa Han Jisung. Lets go to class together    .







Jisung were confused as he was being dragged by Bona . While the rest of them look at how happy Bona drag Jisung away from them except for Junkyu who is feeling annoyed at the moment.








You like her dont you.




    I cant believe she left me alone with you guys. Aish jinjja this girl   .




Yah Han will still confess to her. They made a deal few weeks ago. She still have to go since Han won the rap battle.




   They made a deal without me knowing about it. AISH JINJJA   .




Chill out man. I knew that she wont accept Han more than a friend. She might have someone else in her heart.




Yeah man. Han may be attractive but she doesnt seem go show affections back even how many times he tried.




  You guys are talking nonsense. Im not gonna hear it   .




You know that Han Jisung likes her. We also know that you love her ever since the start Junkyu. Its now or never. Lets get to class shall we.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






Throughout the day in the class, you just stare at the window with your blank face as you just stoned out. Not even paying attention in class or even listening to what is happening in the class. Woojin sitting beside you knows that some things just bothering you. He just make a weak smile and help you by taking down notes during the lessons that you stoned out. Mark and Changbin on the other hand were glancing at you not knowing what's been in your mind this days. Mark sigh and look at Changbin who feel guilty. As the class end. The students pack their things and left the class. Mark slowly pack his things and saw Changbin not packing his stuff. So he decided to speak up.









  Arent you going for lunch   .




I dont feel like eating today.




    You felt guilty after weeks that had happen huh   .




Life is tough Mark. I dont know why she suddenly became like that. I know its my fault by i have to do it for my members.




   You arent at wrong Changbin. Nobody is. Its just the decision that Hayeon cant choose from    .




Yo wanna go to lunch together. The young ones are waiting for us.




   I am but he say he didnt feel like eating   .




Yah Changbin ah. Let her be with Woojin hyung at the moment. Pack your stuff and lets go to lunch.




But hyung.....




No buts now lets go.






You snap to reality after you heard noises. You look at the boys who is dragging Changbin out of the class. Your face were completely blank as you see empty class and only see Woojin beside you waiting for you to pack your stuff. You quickly pack your stuff since you dont want to let Woojin wait for you that long. Woojin just observe your actions and smile as he found it attractive to see you from stoning to realising the reality. After you finish packing you look at Woojin with a weak smile. Tug his sleeves and both of you start to walk out of the classroom and straight to the rooftop. After you reached the rooftop. You skipped yourself to the bench that is near the edge . You look at the school view and smile with sincere. Woojin chuckled at your actions and stood beside you after putting his bag on the bench.











It seems like you really like this place so much.




Its where i used to hang out with the trios. They are the only people who understands my life in the past. But now to you. Im glad that you can be my listener.




Im always open to anything Yeonnie. You are my friend. Its fine for me to lend a ear for you.




Why are you so kind. Unlike others that is so wild.




Did Changbin say something that makes you space out for weeks Hayeon...




Look oppa i dont wa-




You said you will spill it all to me. So he did huh...




Yeah  he did. Which still i owe him one chance... Oppa why cant he just tell me the truth rather than making things worse that he kept hinting for attention.




I knew that he will tell you soon.




What do you mean. Oppa tell me...




He have eyes on you since the start. Not only him... Even i myself like you since the start.







You straight drop silence after he said that. Even if its not your first time people kept confessing to you and you rejected every. However for Changbin and Woojin. You just stood silent as they are your friends and you just knew them for months. Unlike Mark. You somehow knew that he have feelings for you but instead of straight confessing, you seem to knew that he didnt do like how other boys do because he wants to took care of your heart first. Back to reality. You just stare at Woojin without saying anything. Woojin look at you and understand your actions. He sigh and grab your wrist, he lead you to the bench and make you sit down with him. He smile at you and took out something from his bag. You just look at him with silence. Soon after you saw two bento boxes. He gave you one of it and you just gave him a weak smile. You look at the bento box and open it carefully and not to drop it. You saw a simple kimchi fried rice and a perfect egg. You look up and saw Woojin smile weakly at the bento box.









I dont know what you like since we arent best friends yet. So i ask Seungmin and Lee Know to make simple food for us. Eat up.




Thats so kind of them.




Yeah. Especially Seungmin. He seems to know you better than others do.







You took a bite of the food and chuckled after Woojin said about Seungmin. He look at you confusingly. You just took a breathe and let him know about it.








He is my cousin. Not everyone knew that...




That makes sense. What a surprise huh...




Oppa dont tell anyone yet. I dont want them to make use of Seungmin to just get information about my whereabouts




Your words are sealed with me Yeonnie. Why dont you not want everyone to know about it.




Its because both of us used to be so closed. However i have to move away from him ever since i started to lived with my Grandpa. That makes me not trust anyone else but only Seungmin. So Seungmin and me always writes letters to each other up till i met Mark. And that is how i lost my contact with Seungmin.




No wonder both of you always talk behind us .




Mianhae. Its hard to explain but im sure you will understand everything once the rule is demolished.




Well if you say so your words are still sealed with me. Dont worry.




Thank you so much. I cant believe we talk so much. Its rare to get someone like you.




Its a pleasure to meet you on reality too.




Oppa can i ask you something.




Im open to everything Yeonnie. Just say it.




Why you and the boys didnt stay at Jyp high. I mean thats the biggest school in this district  




Well. If i could tell you everything i would. But now its hard to tell the whole thing.




Its okay oppa. Im sure one day grandpa would tell me.




Your grandpa is a nice guy that i ever know Yeonnie.




He is the only guy left in my family. No one else than him. Im happy that i met other happy people. Like you and the other boys. You guys are part of my life.




You know what. Would you give me one chance...




One chance for what oppa.




One chance for me to make you achieve that happiness that you once lost. I promise i wont leave your side till you found and finish the goal.




Of course you can oppa. Im gladly happy to see whats happening in my future. Im sure its going to be a roller coaster ride.




You seem happy for this. Or is it just me that you look like a child at this moment.





Woojin chuckled as he see you pouting at him. You look away and munch the rest of the food feeling annoyed for a second. Woojin smile and take away the bento box and hand over a bottle of water to you. You took it and drank it. He chuckled ruffle your hair and pinch your cheek.







You know that you look cute when people annoy you. Does im sure Mark does this to you everytime.




Oppa can i ask you a question.




Ask me anytime. So what is it?




Why do you like to compare yourself to Mark. I mean like you just met him and know him recently. Not like how other Stray Kids members know you.




Im jealous of him Hayeon ah. Even Changbin is.




Wait you both are jealous of him. Heol.....




Look. He knows you more than us and yes we are jealous of him. He looks so perfect and you dont even care about rumors of both of you will look as the best couple. Thats even if the both of you are.




Oppa Mark and I are just best friends. Not more than that.




That is your point of view. Hayeon ah. Boys can read others boys feelings when they like the same girl. I understand that you are not ready for all of this. But many boys starts to fall for you. Most of reasons are because of your beauty and humor. But to Mark, Changbin and myself. We see you as a woman that we wanted to be cherished with. You are one sweet girl that others might not see but to the three of us. We know who you are every single seconds we hang out with you. Thats all that matters....








You look at him in silence as Woojin is looking up at the sky explaining things that you never thought would be affecting your deep feelings as well. A heart to heart talk is all you wanted all this time as there's so many things in your mind that you never brought it out to anyone. However listening to his explanation makes you realized that you kept friendzone boys due to trust issues that you hate the most. After a minute of silence, you just look at him with those blank face as you dont know what to reply to him. He sigh and look at you with a blank smile.








Its shock huh. You might even hate me afterwards.




Oppa.... I dont hate you. Its just im speechless after hearing this.




I feel better to say that i like you since the first day we met. Im happy that i get to hang out with you every time. You wont know how happy i get to be in my arms the day where you almost got hit by the ball. You made my heart flutter at that moment. Its where i start to fall for you even i dont know you well. But im trying my best to be close with you. Which makes me jealous of Mark every time....




Woojin oppa.....




Its okay if you dont like me back. I dont want to ruin this friendship even. Also i dont want to hurt your feelings. Lets change topic its getting too emotional.







You chuckle and grab his hands making him facing you in confusion. You smile and just stare at the hands.







Oppa. Even if i do or i dont like you. You already promise me that you will never leave me till we find my happiness back. Promise between us can never break if theres one reason that it should be. A valid one.





Arasso. I will never leave you. You are the only Hayeon that i could ever see even if things happened between us.




From now on we are best friends. Best friends that promised to find happiness till the future.




You are really such a kid at this point. I wonder how the trios handle you at times




Im only like this to you, Mark and Grandpa. The kids seen me as mature one. They dont like my childish side. Even they are one.




Yeonnie ah. Do you like Mark as a man...




Kim Woojin. For the final time i said. I dont see him as a man. Even if he would confess to me. I cant accept him. My friendship with him is too treasurable that i dont want us to be hurt even if we are together. I promise my grandpa not to be more than a friend with Mark. Grandpa knows that i wont last with him. Besides i never once like Mark more than a friend.




That explains why you act so close but you dont like his sweet moments every time i saw both of you together.




I know myself more than anyone would. Trust me its scary.




Hayeon ah could you do something for me.




Whats is your request mister.




However you have to promise me that you will do it. If it fails, you can find me and we will continue the goal together.




Aigoo, okay okay what is it.




For 100 days. Let Changbin prove his love for you.