CHAPTER 5

Chances to?



 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 



《FEW DAYS LATER》






You were with Felix and Bang Chan since they asked you out to hang out with them. You gladly accepted their offer and decided to go for some shopping. While the three of you were walking around the mall. You realized that your bonding with them is quiet easy as you thought. You felt like they are easy to get along with. So you decided to drag them to the store that you always go to buy clothes. While you roam around felix and Chan you were staring at a hoodie that you really like but you just sigh and went to look at other clothes.








Oh nuna this hoodie looks good on you.




Ani. I dont really like the design.




Why is that so. I thought you wear this type of clothing. More like a hoodie people.




Oppa i still have many others at home. Lets just see other stuff thats relevant.




Arasso. Oh wait what about this dress. I mean we never seen you with dresses before.




Its too flowery. I dont really like patterns.




Hmmm. Nuna how about we dressed you up for today. And you need to wear it for only us and not others to see.




Well i can agree with that. Just one dress okay. I dont want to own too much of it since its just once in awhile of wearing it.




Thats great. Now you stay here while we look for bunch of it.




Oh hyung thats a great idea. Daebak  lets go and get some.








The boys went to find bunch of dresses for you . You chuckled and look around for a dress that you need to wear when you have dinner with Mark. While waiting for the boys you saw a dress that attracts your eyes. You went towards it and look at the dress. You kept staring like theres no other dress that attracts you. Not noticing that Felix and Bang Chan were behind you also staring at the dress that you were holding.








Hmm. That could be one of the choice too.




Yah..... You guys scared me.




We'll get this one too. So you young lady take this and go try it on. Till we find the right dress we will buy it for you.




Wait guys you dont have too.




Aniya nuna. Its a gift from us to you. A gift for being our friends. Dont need to worry much nuna. Now go and try it on see whats the best for you.




Aww guys. But can we get this dress. I kind of like it.




Dont need to worry about the payment. We will handle it.




Jinjja. Thank you so much guys.




So we will wait and you go try this on.






Felix took your sling bag away from you. Bang Chan gave you small pile of dresses for you to try on and he moved you towards the dressing room. You knew that they want to see you in dress quickly because its their first time seeing you in dresses. You chuckled and tried on the selected dress. Once you tried on you went out and the boys gave you a blank face  







You faces shows me that its not the right one.




Nuna that is too plain on you. Lets see the others.




Arasso.








You went back in and tried the others . All of their comments were the same which makes you feel tired of trying out the dresses. After trying couple of dresses. It was left with two more dress. Both loom attractive to you. So you tried on the one that you first saw that is attractive. The dress is on you and you look at the mirror. You felt great about the dress so you went out and show to the boys. Once the boys saw you they nod their head and smile.






I knew her choices looks good on her.




Thats the only dress that suits you Yeonnie ah.




Yeah nuna you look much different on it. Im sure our members will be shocked with it.




Ayee guys seriously. Do i look fine in this.




Hell yeah. Nuna you look the prettiest girl i ever seen. No wonder Woojin hyung never fails to stare at you while he can.




Ayee it cant be. Im not that pretty




Hey. You are beautiful in your ways. Every girls have their own beauty. Remember that okay.




Arasso. So should i try on the last one.




Aniya. Lets just buy this and the last one. Im sure you will look good on the last one.




Which means this dress im wearing will be the only dress that i will wear when im with you boys.




Yeah. Well lets get this dresses paid. Nuna seriously you look good on those dresses. But so far this is the only dress that our members will be shook.




Ayee stop making me jelly. I will get change.




Yeah. Finally.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













     Hyung.... When will you confess to her  .




    When its the time for me to tell her Junkyu     .




     Hyung. Dont you think Hayeon nuna will have like love triangle or something   .




     She still didnt realize that. For now Junkyu. I just want my friendship with her to be normal and no red lines shown    .





      What about Stray Kids. Dont you feel like you have to fight them just for your love towards Hayeon nuna. Especially Changbin and Woojin hyung. I can clearly see that they are starting to fall in love. Im sure you dont want to lose right     .




     Even if i did Junkyu. I have no rights to force her to chose me. If she has her own answer i will surely respect that. Theres nothing else but i just dont want anything to affect our friendship     .




       Hyung. Its been 6 years. You should really tell Hayeon nuna the truth or it will sure be affected. Trust me hyung. If nuna are kind and soft to the boys out there. Theres more likely she will feel like you dont trust her. World this days are crazy and humans can brainwash others easily     .




      I know that Junkyu. I just need the right time   .




      Ah. Thats right. You have dinner with her today right     .




        Yeah. Friendly dinner. Dont even think about it Junkyu. I promise her its a friendly dinner    .




       Ahh shoot thats a waste     .




       JUNKYU AH.......  




        Oh Bona yah....




        Ouh Mark oppa is here too. What a pleasant surprise. Yah Kim Junkyu i have a great news for you     .




       Yah is that a way to greet our sunbae     .




      Mwohya i came with a happy heart. Aish jinjja. I should have just hang out with Yedam instead. You are such a mood ruin person     .




         What is this i see. Yah you two dating or is it just me that you guys act like one     .




        Ayee hyung who would date this bear here    .




       Aish jinjja. Even if you got once date a snake. Dont even need to diss me Junkyu.




       Yah i told you how many times already. We are over that topic already    .       .




        Whatever you say. Well i say goodbye then. Theres no point telling you good news     .




     Yah just sit down will you im just joking Park Bona. I promise i buy you your favourite snacks later before training      .




          Thats a good deal. Thanks Junkyu    .




         So tell us whats the good news    .




         Okay so. Basically i recently heard from Yedam that i dont have to go for training much because you Junkyu are going to have much tougher training as you are fighting a place for debut with 29 others. Man im so glad for you   .





         Well if you ever watch it im sure i look the best in there    .




       Stop self praising yourself. Im praying for Yedam so that he will get his chance to debut. He have been so much tough times in the dungeon. I wanna see him shine. Just like how Hanbin oppa is     .




       I thought Chanwoo is your bias in IKON   .




        Guys stop arguing. This is public not a house     .



        
         Well finally someone stop us before s happend   .




        I heard you been through hard time     .




         She did hyung also nuna have yet to know about this    .




         Guys i just dont want Hayeon unnie to be stressed about me. She help all of us so much. How could we not pay her back. Im just making less of her burdens    .




        Till you almost make her worries and wants to run away from home. Really Bona    .




      I am going to but i have nowhere to stay. Rather than unnie house i know that she will keep asking be to go back home     .




       Yah Junkyu let her stay with you    .




       What.... hyung you got to be kidding me    .




       Would you rather see her alive or you want to see her dead by her mother     .




        Okay okay fine   .




      Arasso i will move in tomorrow after school then    .




      You look happy to move out     .




      Well i just dont want to see that devil anymore. It hurts my heart and my father soul     .




       Yah when you move in make sure you better listen to me well    .




       What if i dont. What will you gonna do     .




      You will do the chores more than i would. Besides the boys kept hanging out in that house so better get used to the surroundings    .




        Man i can meet my wonderful boys and hangout with them     .




    Yah they are not a toy. Aish jinjja   .




        Urghh this guy really getting on my nerves. Well see you in school dummy. Im gonna meet my lovely boys that shares your secret all along  .




       Yah wait for me. You know i cant leave you alone with them right    .




       Im not a child anymore Junkyu   . Now see  you soon   .




       Aishhh jinjja  .







Bona left them. Junkyu sigh and continue to eat silently. Mark chuckled and smile at him.









     Yah you like her dont you     .




      What. No. Never will hyung    .




       Yah dont lie. You like her that you date the snake to forget about her. Now you are single you just want to get back to where you were before. Am i right Junkyu     .




      I hate it when you are right   .




       Well all boys been in that position before Junkyu. I hope you get her before Han Jisung gets her. I can see that he is trying his best to get her    .




       Its all by fate hyung. I just want to see her happy. It hurts me when she is in pain. I cant bare that pain    .



     
        Well you gotta do what you needed to    . Lets go. I have dinner to prepare    .




     Great now one by one is leaving me    .




      Yah go and be with Bona then   . Remember what i said Junkyu.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






Thanks oppa for thr ride.




No worries. You sure you dont want to join us for dinner .




Nope im fine. I have dinner with one of my friends.




It must be Mark hyung. Well have fun nuna.




Say to Mark i say hi. Its been so long since i met him




Stay safe guys







The boys drive away and you went in your house after they are nowhere to be seen. Once you reached to your bedroom you get some rest before you would go out again for dinner with Mark. As you have time to spare you sat up and went to look at the dress that the boys bought for you. You smiled widely ad you really love the dress. Both dresses really suits you that you cant take your eyes off them. After few minutes you felt your phone vibrated. You look at it and smile.









 hey whatchu doin     .

 staring at a dress that i fond with

 ouh someone is prepared for this dinner    .

 yah its something that the boys bought for me.

 ahhh Bang Chan hyung. Well he is super kind. Well im on my way there   . Better get ready bunny   .

   yah thats an old name   .

 hurry get ready. Im reaching soon. Time is ticking    .

  okay okay.








You quickly went to change and not forgetting the second dress thats is bought too. Minutes after changing you finally done prepare. You look yourself in the mirror and smile.









    You have been smiling alot lately    .




Oh i forgot that you have my extra keys. How do i look.




     Just like the other Hayeon that no one knows. You should wear something like this more. Im sure  everyone will be shock by it     .




Yah its been so long since i ever wear any. I dont want to sudden change till the whole school talks about me.




   Still..... So you are ready right   .





Yeah lets go...






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










That is totally not fair at all.




Yah i kept asking you guys if you guys wants to go somewhere with me. All of you deny except for Felix. So why not i ask Hayeon along.




You could at least ask us that Hayeon would follow along too. Aish jinjja.




True. Plus its been so long since nuna hang out with us. I miss that.




Yah we always hang out with her when she is alone in school.




Well its totally not my fault then. Now im gonna cook who wants ramyeon.










All of them raised up their hands and Bang Chan chuckled. Even if they argue they still went soft when it comes to food. Bang Chan nod and went to the kitchen to cook. The rest sigh and look at Felix who is smiling like an idiot.








Is it just me or Felix is being weird at this moment.




Ani its not just you. I think he is thinking about something.




I wonder what is hyung even thinking.




Yo man what are you thinking about.




Ani. I really hope when nuna is hanging out with us somewhere . I just hope she will wear the dress that Me and Bang Chan hyung bought for her.




YOU GUYS BUY HER A DRESS




HYUNG JINJJA. NUNA WILL WEAR A DRESS.




YAH YOU AINT KIDDING ME RIGHT. IM NOT DREAMING RIGHT.




You guys seriously are overacting right now. Nuna have worn a dress before. Didnt you guys saw it before.




Ani. Yah are you making up stories that you have met her before.




Hyung... she has social media for a reason.




What how would you know that when i dont know about it  




Well you guys didnt take the courage to ask her when the chance is there.




Ayee.... Seungmin you are really something aye.




Never try never know my members. Now im going to cook eggs.




Yah cook more for us.




Yeah yeah.....




So Felix how would nuna look like when she is in the dress  




I dont know. Dont wanna tell. Find out yourself




Kyaaaa he is not telling us.




Its okay then im gonna look at her social media then




Yah her account is private. She still have yet to accept mine.




I dont think she accept people easily. Like most of her followers would be someone she is close with




Aish jinjja. Why does Seungmin always have those chance. What are they actually.




Is Seungmin hyung and Hayeon nuna together.




Aniya. They arent. But sometimes i catch them talking about something behind us. Even Seungmin is getting suspicious this days.




Yeah hyung he kept texting and calling a girl. He kept calling the person nuna. So i dont know who he is calling to.




Aigoo. Lets not talk about Hayeon and Seungmin behind them. Especially Hayeon. She will be upset.




Yeah you are right. Why is the food taking so long.



Well you know Bang Chan. He likes to add things in the menu.




GUYS FOOD IS READY.




Assa. Now lets eat im hungry.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








You and Mark were enjoying the dinner time. Talking and laughing at each other jokes. You really like to spend time with him as you know that he never fails to make you feel better. While you were staring at the food. Mark look at you and sigh.






    Hey... is there something bothering you   .




Ani. I feel like the more friends i had. The less time i spend with you. Am i drifting away without me noticing it…..  




      No you aren't Bunny. Its just the trios are busy with their dreams. While you are our supporting side. We are glad that you support us whenever we are in need. Plus im happy that you have more friends right now so you wont feel bored when the trios are not with you. Dont think too much okay Yeonnie    .




I wont. So how are you and the boys.




      Well…..soon im graduating from the Dreamies. I will now much focus on 127 and U. Perhaps i dont know if theres new unit that is coming up soon. Overall im fine   .




The dreamies might feel sad that you wont be with them anymore soon. Wow it will sure feel so different.




      Well yeah. Is it. Yah you got something on your face   .




Huh where....






Mark chuckled and lean towards you. Using his thumb and wipe out the sauce that was on the side of your lips. You thanked him but you felt nothing when he did that to you. He smile and nod. After you took your last bite of your food. Mark stood to go and pay for the food. You wanted to pay but he insisted on it. So after both of you left the place. Mark drive you back to your home. The ride was peaceful you love night scenery. As you were looking out, Mark starts to speak up.







     The kids miss you. They kept talking about you when they met me    .




I miss them too. I wonder how is their training so far. It must be tough to him isnt it.




     Well they are fine. They should be done with their monthly evaluation soon. Also they must practice for the underground battle. So you are doing the usual    .




Yeah. Every time i would do that but i feel like i want to do something special.




    Something special like rapping.. oh wait the whole school never seen you rap before  not even me.




Well im gonna let your imaginations handle that question. So i heard that Bona gets beaten every time when her mom is drunk.




      Well yeah. I heard it to. You dont have to worry. Junkyu will handle it   .




You are letting him stay with the girl that he likes.  Yah isnt that making his life much more easier.




    Nope. Bona kept talking about his friends. And even i warn him about Han Jisung . I mean if he wants Bona to be his soulmate he should act fast am i right    .




Ahh you are right. Han always ask me tips to get close to Bona. Well i never thought Junkyu will have a hard time soon.




   He is capable to handle Bona himself Yeonnie. Just like how i am to you    .




Yah you have been with me since young  thats different.




   Still Yeonnie. I will not let anyone break your heart. I will sure make them regret if someone break your heart. Mark my words okay   .




Alright.




     Okay we are here. Thanks for coming with me  . 




Thanks for the dinner dummy.




      Yah before you go i have something for you   .




Oh what is it.






He took something from the back seat and you saw its a small box. He took your hand and put the box on your hand.. you looked at him confusingly as he rarely gave you things like that. You opened it and saw a beautiful necklace. You turn and look at him with a smile while tears are forming up, Mark smile back in return.









     Its a gift for you.




Mark you know that this things are expensive. You dont really have to do this.




    Its a gift for our friendship anniversary. That is why i bring you out for dinner knowing that you will sure forget our friendship anniversary. Im glad that you liked it. Its the most prettiest ones that attract my eyes    .




Awww Mark. Thank you. I wont forget today and our friendship anniversary. Man how can you remember all things.




     When it comes to you i will always remember everything Hayeon. Even i know most of your allergies. Which i hope your new friends know about that  .




They dont know me fully yet Mark. But thank you for everything. You are such a sweet friend.




    No worries Yeonnie  now go in. Its late and you should be sleeping right now      .




How can i be sleeping when its not even few hours of digesting. You're funny Mark.




   Well i know i am. Go on. Rest well. See you in school.




You too Mark. Dont forget to practice hard for the event.




 You know that i wont fail you   .




You never once failed me Mark. Annyeong. Drive safely okay.




     Okay i will    .








You gave a peck on his cheek as you always do that when he brings you back home. For you its like what close friends always do but for him is more than that. After you left the car. Mark watch you from his car. Looking at you walking in the house safely. Before you close the door. You gave one last wave. He wave back at you. You smile and close the door. Went to your bedroom. You went to have a shower and finally you can rest as it has been a full day out for you. However in your mind theres something that kept bothering you. You were too tired to think. After drying your hair you went straight to sleep not even looking at your phone that kept vibrating.