Chapter 18

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 














 







Come on Changbin you will love this




How can i trust you on this village.




Yah this place is a miracle. You just need to relax yourself. Thats all you need now.




How long more we need to travel. Im tired of walking already.




Dude we have arrive.




Where are we Yeonnie.




This is nanny land. It used to be her farm but she left it empty so me and the duo will always have a picnic here. But i usually enjoy watching sunset with Seungmin when i was a kid. Its where i always dream of meeting my other special here to understand what they meant to me.




You saying i am special to you .




That i wont answer. Oh is sunset already.




Woah you can see sunset here.




Well yeah. Its beautiful isnt it.




Beautiful as you.




Yah. Dont even try to spoil the mood  




Okay okay... Hayeon ah. You do know that we are left with few days time right .




Yeah i know that.




What do you think the possibility about us.




Changbin ah. Why do you love me.




Do i need to answer that when is shown in reality.




If you are sincere enough to tell me. Im not forcing you Changbin ah.




Well. I never once fell in love before when Chae yeon is still alive. She is just my huge crush that i had. However she got once told me something.




And what is that  




Try to love your heart first before giving it to others that makes your heart beats double the time  




So you dont feel that when you are with her but you felt that with me  




You can say that. You make me feel like i have to protect you and gave you the happiness that you deserve.




Thats what Woojin oppa said to me.




Well yeah. I got jealous multiple times whenever you are either with Woojin hyung or Mark. It a lie if i never feel jealous if im truly in love with you.




You are such a cutie.




Dont even try Hayeon.




Well you want to know something.




If its about Mark or Woojin i wont even want to listen.




Oh come on binnie. Its about everyone. That includes you.




Urgh fine.




Okay. Since you said that you never fell in love till you met me. I can apply the same thing as you say.  Wanna know the reason behind it.




If you are fine with it.




Well. When Woojin and Mark confess to me i never feel anything because i only see them as friends that i can lean on. However when i with you. I feel protected. Even if we argue 24/7 every time we meet. I can feel that you understand the real me rather than acting like how Mark is.




You reject them on the spot.




Yeah. I did reject them because i know that one day i will meet someone that understand who i am.




Why didnt you just reject me.




Its because my heart say so. You should be thankful that we are dating. If not i would expel you with your ego that has got to go.




Wait i dont get the point. Why would you expel people that tried to be with you.




Ani. I expel people that tried to hurt me internally. That applies to all my friends that im close with.




So that is why you beat Mark up and expel him.




Theres other reason for that Changbin.




And what is that.




Mark is trying to get Straykids kicked out by making all of you in the bad side. Yet he failed. Because i will always be around whenever he tried hard.




You knew and you didnt tell us.




Mark isnt like that before. He changed once you start to be close with me.



Mianhae you have to go through all of this




Its okay Changbin. Want to know something awesome




Yeah sure.




Mark is getting married next year with Mina. He invited us to his wedding.




Woah.....




Yeah. Im still unsure about this. However would you be there with me.






Changbin smile and took your hands. Intertwined his fingers with yours and look at you.






I promise i wont leave you Hayeon..






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







   Babe what do you think about Hayeon unnie with Changbin oppa.




   For me.... They look like a perfect couple.




   Yeah they do. Their 100 days is up in few days time.




   Oh yeah. Well i know that nuna will love him. Its obvious enough to see them together just like that.




  They are meant to be babe.




  Yeah..... Baby will you go for Mark hyung wedding.




  If Hayeon unnie go. Then we will go. Im following Hayeon unnie decisions. Even if we been Mark oppa friend before.




   I know you wont go because if Mina




   I hate her for sure. Babe lets have dinner with Jisung oppa later.




   Han Jisung. You miss him so much huh.



  Are you telling me that you are jealous of him mister.




   I didnt say anything Bona. Well we can have dinner with him but dont ever try to make me left out missy.




   Okay okay. But before we meet him. Lets go and find ourself some couple clothes. Its been so long ever since you are busy with your schedule  .




   Aigoo. Okay okay  








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











Okay so. What are we going to do now.




I dont know. Im bored but Han is not here. Hyunjin is at the dance studio.




Changbin hyung is with Hayeon nuna.




Bangchan hyung is at his studio making music.




Im bored. Lets go somewhere to have fun.




Yeah we still have plenty of time before Changbin came back from his short trip




Hyung what will you do if Changbin hyung really messed up with his relationship.




Oh he will sure have a hard time with me.




Hyung didnt you ever said that you will help Hayeon nuna find her happiness if Changbin hyung messed up.




Yeah. Still i know that Hayeon have this deep feelings for Changbin. That is why i really hope things would work out for them and not to have any small mistake. If it happened in big mistake. I cant help both of them. Its both of their problem.




Wise words from Woojin hyung.




Guys lets just play game and go for dinner




YES CHICKEN IT IS. THANK YOU WOOJIN HYUNG.




Oh my.....