Chapter 16

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 











     Ahhh its been a long time since i step in here   .




Yah you both been busy how am i gonna hang out with you.




 Mianhae nuna. This girl here is always busy that i cant make time for us three  .




   Yah you never tell unnie that i have many schedules to do. Especially being a model is super hard  .




    I told you that she knows everything about us. Even her grandpa knows. Now dont be upset please  .




  Aigoo. How can i get angry with you .




   I knew. How can i not love you   .




You both better in your best behaviours. I dont want to deal with any dramas you guys created.




   Ayee unnie. Its been so long since we been together   .




   Yeah nuna i know you would miss us badly. You know how rare to see both of us like this  .




Are you making me puke Junkyu .




  Aniya. Aish jinjja nuna you became more cold after you became more close to Stray Kids.




Jealous much. You guys even ignore me when we have our lunch together.




  Ayee unnie. I swear we wont repeat the same thing again   .




Dont just say but your actions arent processing. Oh how i wish you guys have your dates today. Im sure i will be fine alone.




   Nuna. Why are you being like this since after you broke your friendship Mark hyung. I mean you change so much that you make us feel like we left you too  .




Dont even start it Junkyu.




  Yah cut it out. Unnie moved on from him already .




  Ani. It upset me when everytime she did this to us. How long more she needs to hide from her happiness  .




  But still Junkyu. Just cut it out  .




Can we not talk about this. If you both arent happy with what i am now you guys can leave. I dont want to argue




 Okay how about we talk about you. Unnie how are you and the boys so far  .




They are fine. Its just them busy with their comeback. I rarely see them this days.




  So you're telling me that you are all alone in school all this days   .




   Nuna why didnt you just tell us. We would drop by too you know  .




Forget it. Both of you wont even have time. You two have more things to do instead. Might as well just be the normal me where my friends are busy with their career.




   Unnie.....




Its okay. Im getting used to loneliness. Besides that i have nature to accompany me. You guys are always in my heart.




   Nuna..... Mianhae.....




Aniya. You guys arent at wrong.




  Unnie. We are really sorry. We meant it.




Guys.....






Seconds later both of them hugged you. You were surprised by their sudden actions. You just smile and hug them back. Tears flowing down your cheeks. They know that you have been through hard time however you felt grateful that they will always be there for you. Your tears doesn't stop flowing and you start to cry silently. The hug last for 5 minutes till a knock was heard. You released the hug and went to the door and open it. You sigh when you see the person that you don't even want to meet.






What do you want Mark.




   Please let me have a talk with you....






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Changbin ah. You have no plans with Yeonnie today.




She said she wants to be with the duo. Im guessing she just want a day off.




Ayee we are busy with our comebacks. She wont want to disturb us. Its known for her as a burden.




Yah Changbin ah. You are left with just 3 more weeks. Whats your final plan. As usual till the last 15 days.




Whats wrong with the last 15 days. Yah are you trying to do something stupid.




Nope. I have many plans in my head. However i dont want any corruptions. Which i hope Mark doesnt appear anytime soon.




Nah im sure Hayeon wont be back with him. She hates him for who he is. So Changbin whats the plan for this week then.




I want to bring her to the place that i've been before.




Hyung you mean the place where you said you met your first crush.




The day before i even know Chaeyeon.




Aigoo hyung is on his world again.




I never knew you have a crush before.




Did we miss out something that Changbin hyung never told us before.




Oh oh. Changbin hyung is dead.




Yah i never said anything. Its just i forgot about her after i met Chaeyeon.




Yah you didnt even have guts to tell Chaeyeon that you like her. Stop saying that you used to have something with Chaeyeon.




Hyung she is my first friend that i ever treasured.




Well right now you have Hayeon to focus on. You better treat her well or we will kill you.




Of course i will protect my dearly Hayeon. She is my first and last love. I wont disappoint you guys.




You better be hyung or grandpa will be mad for sure.




What would happen if things didnt work out the way we expected.




Yeah we never even thought of it.




Seungmin hyung should know since you are her cousin.




You guys really want to know despite being hurt if things dont go well.




Well yeah. So we would be caution of our moves.




Well.....




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








You and Mark were at the cafe nearby the streets. You didn't feel anything as you know that you and Mark are nothing but strangers. While Mark kept giving you his apologetic face that you didn't even bother to care about. You were drinking your juice, not even looking at him. Mark sigh and was about to reach out for your hands but you move your hands away and look at him with a straight face.









What do you want to talk about.




  Look Hayeon. Im really sorry about us. Please forgive me and lets start fresh  .




Start fresh. You must be out of your mind.




  Hayeon please. I know i'm at wrong and i know i hurt you and the guys but please forgive me. I don't want us to be strangers anymore. It hurts me  .




I rather see us being strangers than acquaintance. You see how im living my life right now so don't even try to bother me Mark.




  Why is it so hard to understand. Is this because of that guy who loves you even he is a bad guy previously. Come on Hayeon   .




Dont try and make a scene by adding Changbin in this conversation.




   Why are you so protective about him but not understanding that i still want to be your friend. Don't you know how much i miss you. The boys miss you too  .




But i dont miss you.




  Hayeon ah please...




Where is Mina. Isn't she supposed to be with you




  Lets not talk about her please  .




Then dont even try to bother my life simple as that.




  Hayeon   .




Now listen when i'm only saying this once. You and i are nothing but strangers. If i ever see you again i have no other choice but to sue you if i have to. So don't even try to bother my life or even my boys so better step out of it or face the consequences.






You stood up and walk away but not even moving far away from him. Mark grab your wrist making you face him.






  Mina and I are getting married next year. Will you come as my friend for that please......