Day 23 - Frozen Antics

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

Jaemin – Frozen Antics

 

“I’m bored,” you whined, rolling around on your boyfriend’s bed as you stared out at the relentless weather outside. It made you shiver just looking out there and you shifted back to Jaemin’s side, watching him game on his phone before letting out another huff of air. “You’re no fun today.”

“Am I meant to entertain you every day?” he asked with a smirk, his attention otherwise not leaving his game.

“I came to see you though,” you implored and Jaemin sighed, logging out of his game and rolled to face you with an expectant gaze.

“So what do you want to do?”

“Well it’s snowing outside,” you started, smiling despite having just looked at the weather miserably before.

“It’s cold too,” he reminded pointedly.

“We could go build a snowman?” Jaemin gave you a look and you giggled. Sitting up, you cleared your throat and prepared to sing. “Do you wanna build a snow-”

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence,” he cut in, grinning all the same.

“Come on, let’s go and play!”

“Go away, Y/N,” Jaemin shot back and you pouted, getting up off his bed. Jaemin pulled you back before you could escape and hugged you tightly. “I was only following the song.”

“So we can go do something?” you asked, and Jaemin nodded, nuzzling your nose.

“We can’t have you being bored, can we?”