Day 11 - Warmth

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

JR (Jonghyun) – Warmth

 

You couldn’t stop shaking and wrapped your coat more tightly around yourself as you made your way down the sidewalk, heading for home as quickly and safely as you could. It hadn’t been snowing when you entered the subway to get across the city, but by the time you were in your neighbourhood, there was a strong flurry of white falling from the sky.

You didn’t like the snow much, and by the time you reached the apartment complex, your teeth were chattering together. You shook yourself off and left the excess snow in the atrium before stepping inside and into the elevator, bouncing around as your fingers burned inside your gloves at the temperature change. As you pulled one off to put in your keycode, your hand took too long to move and your door restricted your access.

You heard the one behind you open. “Y/N, are you okay?”

“Can you put in my code for me Jonghyun-ah, my fingers hurt from the cold.”

After the door was open and you were inside, Jonghyun removed your coat and then hugged you.

“So warm,” you murmured, nestling into your neighbour – and boyfriend – further.

“Is that all I’m good for?” he chuckled, holding you more tightly. “Let me warm you up.”