Day 15 - Stop Ruining It!

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

Changmin – Stop Ruining It!

 

Changmin chuckled as he found you staring at the Christmas tree again. “You love Christmas too much.”

“It’s the most magical time of the year.”

“You know, the idea of Santa Claus is weird.”

You glanced at the non-believer beside you cautiously. “Why?”

“He essentially breaks into people’s homes with presents made by tiny elves and they know too much about you with this naughty or nice list. The FBI ought to hire them; they might get more information on people and bust them easily. Now that would make Santa more interesting.”

You stared at your boyfriend and then groaned loudly. “Stop it.”

“Why? It’s a legitimate theory. You don’t invite strangers into your home because it’s unsafe, so why would you let a man who’s apparently rather jolly in when you’re not awake? He could be a brilliant robber too. No one would-”

“Changmin,” you breathed, shooting him a warning glare. “Stop ruining my Christmas.”

“All I’m saying is if some random guy tries to enter our home when you’re sleeping, Santa or not, he best stay away from you.”

“He has a Mrs Claus, you fool!”

“Yeah but on that one night of the year-”

“Don’t finish that sentence!” you cried, reaching for a marshmallow and stuffing it into his mouth. “Let me enjoy my Christmas or you can go stay with the Grinch!”