Day 12 - Tinsel Tricks

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

Jisung - Tinsel Tricks

“Okay, you just need to watch your step up, okay good. Now just stand there for a moment.”

“Jisung, I can’t see and I don’t like the idea of being alone!” you called out, feeling him depart from your side. When your boyfriend had mentioned he had something special for you to see, you had been excited.

That was until he produced a blindfold. Even though you trusted him wholeheartedly, you weren’t happy about being in the dark. You were less interested in what he had worked on and more eager to see again.

“Okay, I’m going to let you look now,” Jisung said suddenly and you flinched, having not heard his return. He removed the blindfold and you blinked rapidly at the light difference, your mouth falling ajar at what was before you. Your small studio office was transformed into a winter wonderland, Christmas decorations were everywhere. You looked around the room in awe, stopping when you noticed there was even tinsel on the ceiling trim.

“How on earth did you get that up there?” you wondered and Jisung chuckled.

“I had some of Santa’s elves help me,” he admitted with a grin and then hugged you. “So are you feeling more inspired now?”

“Definitely.”