Day 20 - Christmas Sweaters

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

Yonghwa – Christmas Sweaters

 

“You all ready to go?” he asked after giving you a kiss on the cheek and you nodded, placing a beanie over your hair and wrapping your scarf around your neck. He glanced at your sweater peeking out of your coat and shifted the front of a side away, chuckling at the festive attire. “That’s a great sweater.”

“Thanks, I added the extra pompoms myself.”

Yonghwa got to see five more of your creations over the next week, and by the seventh different Christmas sweater that he saw as you took off your jacket when inside his apartment, he shook his head with amusement.

“Just how many of these sweaters do you own?” he asked and you glanced down at your red sweater with Christmas lights embroidered all over it and then back up at him. Your eyes caught something behind him and you smirked.

“Must we really discuss this?”

“I’m curious.”

“You told me you weren’t buying any more Simpsons merchandise but I spot something new,” you countered and Yonghwa gasped, pointing to what he knew you found and shook his hand up and down.

“That’s limited edition, you can’t compare this!”

“I’m limited edition too, ugly sweaters and all.”

You had him there and he grinned. “Even if you have twenty-five of these ugly things, I’m glad I have you.”