Day 17 - Last Minute Emergency

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

Woohyun – Last Minute Emergency

“I can’t believe we’re actually here on Christmas Eve.”

He glanced at you darkly and you tried your best not to smile – much.

“Remind me why we were here last time, Y/N?” he asked as you helped Woohyun over to the entrance of A&E. He had slipped on the ice outside your home and was in a lot of pain. You were worried of course, but you knew one way to keep Woohyun’s mind off the pain was to distract him. After all, he had done it enough for you over the years with your clumsy ways.

Playful banter was a good tactic.

“Or the time before that,” he added on and you nodded in agreement.

“I’ve never been here despite all of my clumsiness on the night before Christmas though Woo, this is a first.”

He grunted and let out a heavy sigh. “It’s not like I want to be spending my Christmas injured, believe me.”

“What, doesn’t resting up at home after we check that everything is okay, with me doting over you day and night not sound like heaven on earth to you?”

Woohyun glanced at you momentarily and then let out an excessive groan, hobbling forward with a little more effort.

You grinned. “Thought so.”