EIGHTEEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up again; the spot empty beside her. Yet, the furniture was wrinkled and she could smell his cologne, signaling he was really there. Kalin smiled as she spotted the single, blood-red rose. She grabbed the flower and grazed her hands over the delicate petals. Whispering to nothing but thin air, hoping her mystery man would hear it, she sighed, "Thank you."

Getting ready for the busy day with a smile on her face, she dressed nicely. Maybe her mystery man was nearby, and he would see how nice she looked today. Kalin walked through the doors of De Novo and all the workers looked at their boss oddly. It wasn't like her to stroll in looking so happy. She caught a glimpse of Jae and her heart ached. Oh no. Even with the giddy feeling she had, seeing Jae hurt her. She bit her lip as the pain worsened when she saw him smiling - without her. She rushed into her office and slumped in her seat. Maybe this was going to be a long day after all.

Jiyong walked into YGE building with a smile on his face. He strolled into the recording studio, the BIGBANG members and producers looking at him in wonder. They knew one thing. Today was going to be like yesterday. How could he help it though? An artist should express their feelings through music. Kalin was his inspiration, and he didn't intend on losing her a second time He wanted to see her at given any time. Without her, life was torture.

He was sure of it.

The other members already in studio, evaluated yesterday’s works. Seungri hasn’t come in. He might has something to do. Jiyong felt the others looked at him differently. It was weird, but he wasn’t bothered by that. He greeted them, “Good morning…”. He even post greeted to his fans in SNS.

A minutes later Seungri came. His face grinned smiles widely. It should be good news for the others. He greeted the other and asked something to Jiyong, “Is Mireu date de Novo’s bartender?” he has his purposed asked it to him. Jiyong’s face changed. Others could saw it. His happy face disappeared.

“What did you mean?” Jiyong asked him in serious tone.

“Did you mean the bartender who was Kalin’s ex? He is hot, Mireu should get lucky!” Dae asked. He already came in Seungri drama.

“I saw them near SBS Studio.” What Seungri told about Mireu and Jae was real. He saw them and used it to tested Jiyong.

Jiyong took his phone and left studio. He gave the other talked about him. He called Mireu. This time his face changed. He looked worried.

“Hello Jiyong ssi, What’s up?” she answered.

“Where are you?” he asked her straight to the point.

“ I’m at a café near SBS. I just had meeting and met Jae, de Novo’s bartender” she told him.

“Leave him!” he said.

“Why? He is not bad person!” Mireu said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter