Foot In Your Mouth

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, wake up," Chaeyoung said, shaking me. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head refusing to get up. I knew we both had school today, but all I wanted was for her to go back to bed and cuddle with me. Someone forgot to close the blinds in my room before I went to bed; that someone was me. I didn't expect anyone to do it for me, unless it would be Chaeyoung. 

 

"No, Chaeyoungie. I don't want to get up. Just come and snuggle with me. Please." I pouted, my eyes still shut. Three minutes passed and I still haven't fallen back to sleep. A chuckle came into the room. The bed shifted, expecting for it to be Chaeyoung, I softly smiled to myself, waiting for her to accompany me. 

 

", GET THE UP! Ain't nobody got time to snuggle!" I felt a pillow hit me straight in the face and I woke up, looking at the twins laughing their asses off.

 

It was all a dream and Vanna was the one talking to me whilst I dreamed it was Chaeyoung who was speaking to me. The twins were still bent over, hugging their knees as they laughed at me, their faces turning red. I glared at them and told them to shut up.

 

"Girl, you should have seen the look on your face while you were talking in yo sleep. It looked like you were about to have a ing just saying Chaeyoung's name!" Vanna was choking on her tears from laughing too hard.

 

"But, anyways. Chaeyoung took you home last night coz you were sleeping and went up to your room. I was expecting to hear animal noises, but not even a whisper." Sana raised an eyebrow at me.

 

"She didn't do anything to me last night. I asked her to stay the night and before I went to sleep I told her she was my home."

 

They both awed, turning to each other to give one another a gooey look before going back to me. Sana added. "She's whipped for you, Minari." 

 

I blushed but dropped my smile, knowing I could never be in a true relationship with Chaeyoung. She doesn't do those. A constant post-it was stuck in the back of my brain whenever my delusions start to creep in.

 

"Hey. Don't worry, Mina. You'll break that tough exterior of hers. And if she doesn't see how wonderful you are, I'm gonna have to give a her a proper beat down. Chaeyoung Son or not she doesn't deserve you. But, me and Sana are always here for you and we will support your decisions." Vanna sat next to me, causing me to get up and look at them endearingly. 

 

Before I could get emotional and tear up, I smiled at the both of them. They hugged me tightly, combining their strengths to give me a hug that could crush one's insides. My breath came back to me when the released me from the embrace. Prodding the two to move so I could get ready, they laughed and left my room. The sun was still high up and I was about to become an emotional wreck before school started. 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter