Sneaky

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hold up. Hold up. Hold up! So, you're basically saying that she saw you getting high, took her to McDonalds, brought her home and slept with her?" Dahyun asked in a yelling tone since she was so shocked to hear what happened yesterday. Gosh this chick is loud. It was too bright in the day to get this treatment from her. She was always this loud but this morning felt liek I had woken up fro a hangover, which I didn't. I went straight home and crashed after leaving Mina's house. 

 

We went over to our usually table and sat down. It was lunch and I was ready to eat an entire horse. Just saying. I face palmed myself, thinking how obnoxious Dahyun can be.

 

"No, you idiot. I didn't sleep with her, I just stayed the night because she asked me to. She even said I was her "home," Dubu."

 

"Ohhhh, Chaeng. You got it bad for her. So tell me, how's her performance from 1 to 10." Dahyun propped her elbows on top of the table and looked at me intently, interested on the details.

 

I chuckled at her and looked down at my tray of food. "God you are unbelievable sometimes. We didn't , okay?"

 

"WHAAAT?! The amazing Chaeyoung Son didn't get it on with a very y brunette when she had the chance?! I don't believe this!" Dahyun's eyes turned into the size of tennis balls as she exaggerated, slamming her first on the table and glaring at me playfully.

 

I laughed at her and shook my head, continuing to pick at my food. A voice stopped our silence and I looked up to see an unfamiliar red head stand in front of me, showing me a picture in her phone of Mina and I.

 

"I though that infamou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter