Where The Heart Is

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung?" I asked, full of shocked to see the sight once I walked in. She was doing with four other people I didn't know. The looks of it broke me and tore something inside of me. She was my idol, my inspiration. I admired her so much and wanted to someday be with her even if it was just to hook up with her. I was that desperate.

 

"Oh ," she mumbled, putting the weed down and crushing it. I didn't know that was a choice to put it out that way.

 

"Dude, you just ruined fine high right there!" A red haired girl wearing all black said to her. Chaeyoung turned around and glared at her, making her go even paler and shutting up.

 

"Why were you-"

 

"I told you to stay in the car, Mina," Chaeyoung sternly said to me, giving me a hard stare as she approached me, making me nervous as hell. She looked really pissed at me. I was lost for words. Why couldn't I speak? Or at least run?

 

"I...You...Huh?" Now I was sounding like a complete idiot. She was probably laughing at me in the inside for sounding really stupid tight now. I could feel it. Me standing here by myself, like a defenseless idiot, while all of them stared at me. 

 

Without saying a single word to me, Chaeyoung passed by me with that stare and walked back to her car. I just followed and hopped inside when she opened the door to her side. Once we both closed our doors, she loaded her hands on the steering wheel and sighed, her head laying on the wheel.

 

I was about to say something, but she cut me off by the sound of the engine and her uttering a "Don't." She didn't even say a thing to the rest of the group, who I still had no clue of their identity. So many questions raced through my head. Were they drug dealers? Was Chaeyoung a pot-head? There were rumors on the media that she had started to look different around the time her parents died. Then, they began to suspect that she was using. But I would've never blieved it. Now I'm seeing it with my own eyes. 

 

She drove away from the storage house and followed a road that did not lead to my house. Where was this girl taking me now?

 

For some reason, we ended up in front of McDonalds and I was beaming happy. McDonalds is my life. I came here all the time. It's like one of the places that makes me happy.

 

Chaeyoung got out of the car and before I could open my door, she did it for me. We never made eye contact. I don't know who should be angry--her or me? She took my hand in hers and a warm, tickling feeling corrupted my stomach. This felt so nice at such a wrong moment. There was definite tension floating in the air.

 

Paparazzi suddenly showed up out of nowhere and starting flashing their cameras at us. I always hated that they invaded famous peoples' personal space. It was annoying at a fault. They started asking inquisitive questions.

 

"Chaeyoung, is is true you're dating Dahyun Kim?"

 

"Were you and Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter