Guide Me

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love at first sight is only realizing an imagination that has always haunted us; or meeting with a face, figure, or cast of expression in perfection that we have seen and admired in a less degree or in less favorable circumstances a hundred times before."

 

 

 

 

"Faster!"

 

"Shut up!" I snapped back.

 

"Hurry up!"

 

"I'm going as fast I can!" I yelled again.

 

"Man, you're so slow!"

 

"Oh my god!" I groaned in frustration.

 

"Come on. I said FASTER!"

 

"JUST SHUT THE UP, ALREADY! I'm trying to solve this damn math problem! Geez!" I screamed at the other bastards that were shouting at me. Algebra 2 isn't that easy. You know?

 

Anyways, we were at our 2nd block; Algebra 2 and were doing this competition to challenge one another by answering a math equation and get it correctly.

 

But, it was my turn and I've been up here for more than 10 minutes. Ugh! I hate math! I was never good at it and paid geeks to do my math homework. Yes, another perk of being E'Dawn Son's sister.

 

" it! I'm not doing this !"

 

I threw the board marker down. The room became silent after the teacher shouted at me.

 

"Chaeyoung Son! That is not how to behave in a classroom. Report to the principal's office," The teacher shouted at me.

 

"Good! I finally have an alibi to get out of this hell hole!"

 

Storming out, the other students 'ooooohed' while Mr. McKinley told them to be quiet and called out the next pair to answer a new problem.

 

Well, for me, I have to go answer my own problems at the Principal's office. I didn't have any problem with being sent to the Principal's for specific reasons. You'll find out soon.

 

Opening the door to the office, I smirked when I saw him sitting on his rolling chair behind a neat desk with papers stacked cleanly. He wore a red and white striped suit with matching tie, and had on his glasses. For a 25 year old Principal that was famous for making music and his good looks, he was alright.

 

His attention went to me when I burst in. His smile faded once he saw me, because he knew what I was here for. He always did.

 

"Ugh. Hello, Chaeyoung!"

 

"Hey, Hui!"

 

"I swear to god. It's only the third week of senior year and I've seen you more than the times I've been on tour!"

 

"Sorry, Hui. I can't help it. The teachers are only protecting me from my fans!"

 

He rolled his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter