Guilty as Charged

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The road to hell leads to good vibrations."

 

"You were really good," the random girl that I picked up from a bar whispered next to me. She was pretty hot with her ash blonde hair and brown eyes. Her complexion and her pink pouty lips were the ones that caught my attention. But, just like always, she was just some random chick that I have no intention of remembering the name.

"Yeah, I know."

"So, will we be able to do this again?" She asked as she picked her blue skinny jeans she had removed for me. I was still on my bed, checking her out from behind. Definitely a nice view.

"Uhm, no. I'm not into those."

"Well, okay. So, see you soon?"

"More like, see you never."

I always hated the ones that were always clingy. Haven't they ever heard of one night stands? I've been in situations where some chick charged me for and falsely accused me just to get a couple bucks out of me. Many of their attempts have failed and I've managed to walk out of it clean. Every single time. It's a curse, I tell ya; a price I have to pray for being not only this good looking but also this rich.

It's a good thing that they always leave before my brother sees them. He knows my devilish ways of bringing girls or guys into his house and he doesn't approve of it.

But, he can't do anything about it, because he knows I'll never listen to him. I've been called a play girl, the type of girl that hooks up with strangers just for a casual , and it's true.

The paparazzi are only aware that I've dated a few people, but never about my dirty ways.

You could say that teenagers at my school beg on their knees or would give anything for me to look their way even if it was just to use them for . They won't mind and nobody would mind.

I mean, who wouldn't want to sleep with E'Dawn Son's sister?

At last, the blonde had finally gathered all her clothes. She turned around and with a small smile said, "Well, it's a nice pleasure to be with you, Chaeyoung."

"You too, Blondie!"

She blushed from the nickname and headed for the door.

Knock! Knock!

Oh ! E'Dawn is here! I thought he was still out with HyunA for New Year's Eve. He has bad timing, sometimes. It annoys the hell out of me.

It was too late for the girl to hide, because E'Dawn immediately opened the door and saw her. Lucky we were both fully clothed or was about the go down.

"Oh, hello there. I see you've met my sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter