Hard To Get

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can be so charming at times and very y, but other times she's stuck-up and a . I could personally say that since I follow all of her accounts and Chaeyoung followed me back on Twitter and liked a lot of pictures that I posted on Instagram which obviously made me go fangirl crazy. Hey, we're talking about Chaeyoung Son here. She’s such a big hit, especially when I was back in San Antonio.

 

One minute, I'm hurt when I saw her straightening her shirt and ruffling her evident hair, then the next minute, she's making me blush and fall for her even more. It was a very interesting game.

 

Our next class began with the teacher being expectedly early, sitting on her desk with the average teacher look; a neat bun, glasses, pencil skirt, and white vest. It was only my first day of class and I'm already seeing sweaty hormonic teenage boys walk into class.

 

I sat down on an empty desk and placed my heavy textbooks down. Suddenly, Rose was standing in front of me with a sweet smile.

 

I smiled back and she leaned down and whispered, "You're in my seat, y."

 

I started to blush even when I know I wasn't supposed to. Gosh, I am so vulnerable to gorgeous people. It's pathetic of me.

 

Chaeyoung grabbed Rose by the arm and spat, "Lay off, Park. She's mine."

 

That's when I started to blush even deeper. My face was red all over. I tried to cover my face while Rose and Chaeyoung talked, more like argued things out. Honestly, I really thought that Chaeyoung being jealous seemed really hot to me. Don't blame me.

 

"Hey, babe. You want me to sit next to you?" That familiar voice asked me, causing me to shake my head while my hands were sill covering my overly-crimson face right now.

 

Oh my god. Did she just call me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter