No Lip-Locking

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, now that I've ing blown your brains out, I expect your article to be about something else other than that pic you got from Teen Pop News. Right?"

 

I glared at a smirking Piper as I pulled my shirt over my head and fixed my hair. We were currently in the janitor's closet. She better keep the deal or else she'll gets what's coming to her. With the snap of my finger and a few calls, I could easily erase any trace of her. That's how powerful I actually am. I still don't know why I haven't done it since it wouldn't affect me at all. Sympathy, I guess, is what would be stopping me from committing secondhand murder. 

 

"My lips are sealed."

 

Piper smirked at me, buttoning up her white vest. Damn she was y. I wouldn't mind for another round with that. But, they all come to me, not the other way around. Well, Rose is an exception. It's a long story that I don't feel like dwelling on. Nothing from my past should be brought up and I don't plan on touching anything from there. 

 

"Good. Now make me proud," I joked and walked out of the closet but not before squeezing her round , making her yell and then moan loudly. I exited the closet before her just I make sure no one was around. Yet I still didn't care if someone saw us. Everyone already knew who I was.

 

"Where were you?"

 

I jumped at the sound of the unexpected voice and turned around to see Mina leaning on the lockers with her bag. She looked at me full of disappointment along with worry.

 

Wait. She was worried for me?

 

", Mina! You ing scared me. Do that again and I'll make sure you obey my orders." I smirked at her.

 

She kicked herself off from the lockers and walked up to me. I looked at her face and saw that she wasn't affected by my dazzling smirk.

 

"Answer my question, Chaeyoungie."

 

"Oh, so you have me a nickname. Huh? Don't you think that's a little too soon in our relationship?" I tried to intimidate her, putting on a flirtatious smirk but to my surprise, Mina just blankly stared at me. 

 

Mina stepped closer, trying meet my stare even if she was a bit shorter than me. A lot shorter than me now that we were having a stare down. My tactic didn’t even work on her. That hurt my self esteem a bit. 

 

"I didn't know we were even in a relationship," she said to me in a low voice. A small smile was on her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter