Unclaimed

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey there, Mina."

 

I heard Rose say from behind me. I wasn't paying much attention t the lesson that was already on the board ten minutes ago. In fact, I never paid any attention to any of my classes. This was one of the many perks of being a celebrity and also having a brother who's a big shot celebrity as well.

 

"What are your plans for later?"

 

Was Rose really asking her this? She knew Mina has plans with me. I knew she was just trying to get me on my bad side because apparently to her, it's funny to see me blow up.

 

"Oh... Chaeyoung and I have a little get together." 

 

Mina’s voice sounded really thrilled and cheery. I could hear the smile through it. It made me smile a little bit knowing that she was actually excited about our little 'date'.

 

I should plan something. Should I plan something? I don't want the media to know about it. Wait. Mina’s not even my girlfriend. I don't do relationships. Everyone knows that know. Not since...what happened to her.

 

I don't even want to mention her name. It will probably make me burst into tears. I thought I was stronger than that. I thought I was over that.

 

"Really? A get together, huh? That sounds fun. Can I join?"

 

"No," I turned around in my seat, staring at both of them. I said that a little to aggressively. Some people looked up and stared back at me blankly. I just glared at them and then they looked away embarrassed.

 

Mina turned her head and looked at me confused a bit, slightly furrowing her eyebrows together. Rose was smirking at me but I just sent her a nasty glare. Mina didn't see her smirking.

 

"What's the matter, Chaeng? Why don't you want me to come with? The more, the merrier, yeah?"

 

"The 'get together' is strictly only for me and Mina. Alright?"

 

"Dude, Rose, stop being a lil to Chaeng and let her have a little fun." Dahyun crossed a leg over another and punched Rose playfully on the arm. Dahyun chuckled lowly as Rose rolled her eyes.

 

"Fine fine. I will," Rose said innocently, giving in already and putting her hands up in defense. "For now." She side-smirked at me and I caught it, making me glare at her again.

 

Mina looked like she was getting a little uncomfortable by us having this small conversation that was about her in the first place. She glanced at all of us then to me. I winked at her and she blushed. She was so easily affected by what I did. I had that effect on a lot of girls.

 

This made everything a whole lot easier. But yet there was no fun since she doesn't play hard to get. I always liked a challenge. Maybe I could still have some fun by teasing and taunting her. Yeah, that would do.

 

I turned back around in my seat, playing with my pencil and waited for the bell to ring. Just fast forward time already you piece of crap. Minutes more like time suppressing hours passed by and the bell finally rang. Another day of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter