Sick N' Tired

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is no point in growing up if you can't be childish."

I just caught my sister with another girl for the 5th time this week. It was getting irritating having to see a different face, that I stopped remembering each and every one of their names. Day by day, the news has been flooding with rumors and captured pics of Chaeyoung sneaking out of bars, rooms, and buildings with different girls and sometimes guys.

They were trying to get to HyunA and I for more information, trying to confirm if it's true that my little sister was a "badder" bad girl than me. HyunA has been engaged to me for about a year and she later on, got used to the paparazzi bombarding our privacy. It's still surprises me that she was still with me even after she was included in the rumors more than once. I didn't really think she would handle all the troubles while being with me.

Being part of one of the world's famous boy bands is a struggle for me sometimes. HyunA and I hardly get any time to ourselves unless where in a concluded area or at home. But, sometimes the paps go too far and camp outside our house. It was getting irritating.

I've already filed countless reports of trespassing one too many times.

As for my other band mates, we hang out sometimes, unless we're on tour, then it's bromance brotherly love time. We get a long pretty well on the tour bus. The craziest things that usually ge tour of hand is our pranks on each. We do it constantly and most of the time, someone goes a bit too far. Either the end result is a fire or some fist fighting. Nothing too life-threatening, at least in our dictionary.

Well, for me, as far as you know, HyunA and I are engaged and are planning to get married after Chaeyoung's graduation which is a few months away. I mean, I hope she graduates.

Speaking of Chaeyoung, I'm still not letting the subject slip off that easily. She has to stop hooking up with strangers or else she'll get hurt and I can't risk anything to happen to her because of her idiotic ways of the playing with hearts.

 

 

 

"Princess Chaeyoung, time to wake up, my dear," Kathleen, one of the many maids my brother hired to assist me to my every will even if I am perfectly fine of taking care of myself merrily chirped at me as she opened the blinds to my window and revealing the bright sun.

"Five more minutes, Kath. I still got time!" I mumbled, throwing a pillow over my head to avoid the face of sunshine.

But, Kathleen was one of the maids that treated me like her own daughter. She refused to listen and clicked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter