Hideaway

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm bad at keeping secrets. But you, my dear, are a secret I plan on keeping for a very long time."

 

I pulled Mina into my car and from the corner of my eye, see red on her cheeks. I hadn't realized my hands were intertwined with hers. I quickly pulled away and she frowned. Shrugging it off, I entered my baby and admired the interior and new car smell that hasn't gone since I got her.

 

Yes, I do call my car "baby." It's just seems normal for a car lover to call their car baby, right? I started the engine and saw Mina smile. What could she possibly be smiling about?

 

"Where do you live?" I asked bluntly, my eyes still on the road as I calmly drove. Mina turned her head and said, "I'll just punch the directions on your GPS." Her voice was so happy, yet calm. It was kind of cute.

 

My phone beeped and vibrated in my pocket. Reaching for it without taking my eyes off the road, a message from one of my friends popped up in my screen.

 

Jihyo wants the new stuff now. She's been waiting since last month. - JY

 

Jeongyeon just texted me. She's part of a little secret and sort of illegal group we created since I was 15. This girl she was talking about, Jihyo, was the leader and I was her vice. When I started to go into showbiz because of E'Dawn, she wanted to get more imported and the expensive kind. Since the weed, and drugs from here were starting to wear the group out.

 

"What?! After school hours! Are you ing kidding me?!" I texted her back, feeling pissed and dropped my phone on to my lap.

 

"Okay, sure. But, we're going somewhere before I take you home."

 

Mina raised an eyebrow at me, looking so confused and asked, "Where are you talking me?"

 

I smirked at her as I drove to our destination. "To the place where good girls shouldn't be at."

 

Shock suddenly surrounded her face with a hint of red as she stared at me, her eyes wide.

 

I saw Mina's expression sadden when she saw me change moods. I guess I somehow affected her. It was currently somewhere around 6 and her house was really far from school once I realized I've been driving for more than 20 minutes. The GPS never said we arrived our designation yet.

 

If you don't hurry, Jihyo will flip a . 👊 Just get your ing arse here right now! The hell u at anyways? 😕 - JY

 

"You know you shouldn't be texting while driving, it's dangerous," Mina blurted out, sounding worried for me. I stopped in the middle of the road since there was no one in sight and looked at her.

 

"Those rules don't apply to me, sweetheart."

 

I saw her blush and that made me smile in the inside. But, outside, I just victoriously smirked and continued driving.

 

"Aww, Little Miss Mina Ballerina knows how to take a compliment," I said while watching where I was going.

 

"S-Shut up!" She stuttered. I always thought it was amusing to hear girls stutter while talking to me. It's maybe because they knew I was famous and were surprised that the Chaeyoung Son was actually talking to them. But, never would I admit that out loud.

 

"You just did," Mina said to me. Wait. Why I actually said that aloud?!

 

"Yes, you did. Why are you talking to yourself when you know I'm right here ready to listen?" She asked me, full of concern.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter