Eyes On You

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"People only rain on your parade, because they're jealous of your sun and tired of their shade."

 

It's a dream come true for me that I am actually in the same school now as Chaeyoung Son. She is a total hottie and a wicked badass. I've seen all her modeling pics. She's been on almost every modeling cover. Her abysmal black hair, her brown dark shade of mocha brown eyes, and her slender, yet y frame is making me drool just thinking about it.

 

She is the definition of goddess to me. Screw everything on Greek gods and goddesses, and everything I learned in History! Chaeyoung is the new Korean goddess in my book.

 

Don't get me wrong, Chaeyoung is beautiful, but I've seen the rumors about her playing with hearts. She was also been caught making out with this other singer from BlackPink named Rose and ironically her name is also Chae Young.

 

The other girls made me jealous, and wishing that it was me that was with Chaeyoung the whole time.

 

But, I'm not into hook-ups, quick flings, and one night stands. I am a committed person that is looking for a special girl to love me back the same way I will do for her.

 

And yes, I'm in to girls, because I am an out-ted lesbian. I came out when I was thirteen when I announced it in the dinner table during a family gathering. Hey, don't blame me! It was my auntie who asked the question and I said, "no." Then, she asked why and I answered, "Because I prefer tacos over hot dogs any day!"

 

Well, she asked me to clarify what I meant and I just spat it out saying that I am a lesbian.

 

My parents aren't homophobic, but never suspected me to bat for the other team. In the terms of baseball, if I ended up with Chaeyoung Son, I just hit a home run.

 

"Here is your 2nd period, Chemistry. Your first was Advance English with Mr. Heimlich, but he called in sick for some reason and bailed on the other students," Chaeyoung spoke to me, my eyes focused on her perfect features.

 

She had piercings and tattoos, but that only made her look even hotter. God she was so y. I think I my drool puddle was longer than the Nile River.

 

"Mina Myoui? Are you still listening to me? Hello!"

 

A hand smelling like sweet roses moved back and forth in front of my face. Taking only 10 seconds for me to register what was happening when a pair of warm, sensual lips made contact with mine.

 

The person's mouth said hello to mine, no movement followed. My eyes sized even wider at the person kissing me. Chaeyoung.

 

My insides were freaking and my guts were getting into knots, but she would not allow herself to slip away from me. I didn't want to be the first one to pull away. She put this on to herself. 

 

Placing my hands on her shoulders, pulling her closer, Chaeyoung positioned her hands on my waist, feeling my curves through my thin, blue blouse.

 

My eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of her lips touching mine, sending a message to me that could only be passed through her lips, sent to mine. 

 

She was the first one to pull away from the kiss. I whimpered lowly, silencing myself to make sure that Chaeyoung didn't hear it. When she pulled away, checking for my reaction whilst looking down at me. 

 

"And that's what happens when you stop listening to me."

 

She kissed me. Chaeyoung Son kisses me and we've only known each other for 5 minutes. She moves fast. Really fast. This isn't what I expected to happen on my first day at a new school. Chaeyoung being the school ambassador and showing me around was the least person that would presumably lead me for the entire day. 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, disapproval of her quick advances towards me. Not fair! I hate her games, but I can play, too. This isn't my first rodeo, either. 

 

Tilting my head down, I batted my eyelashes. The left side of my face was perceptible since that was the superior side. My old friends from my previous high school taught me this trick would work on any guy. At first, I thought it was tomfoolery and didn't think much of it. Plus, who would know that I would need this  sort of skill until now.

 

"I don't see why anyone would want to stop listening to your beautiful voice."

 

She raised an eyebrow at me, the tiniest bit of surprise on her face from my response, but shook me off. She grabbed my hand, pulling me what I assumed was Chemistry.

 

"Class, we have a new student in Doraemon High. Her name is Mina." The teacher put me on the spot and I had no choice but to present myself in front of them Crowds, even small ones, weren't my thing. 

 

Standing up from my chair, I greeted everyone with a friendly smile, just like I was taught at my private school. Manners.

 

But, some guys started cheering, dog whistling and cat-calling me. Even one of them hollered, "I'd like to study that!" But, I had no idea what he meant by 'that'. My body instantly shuttered as an automatic response. It was obviously 

 

Chaeyoung looked somehow offended and burst from her seat. She dashed to the guy and yelled at him, "You guys better shut your traps or I'll cut your off and feed them to my dog!"

 

Wow. She is a feisty one. But, I gotta tell ya she looked really y right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter