All in My Head

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeng.."

 

Someone was gently shaking me to wake up. I knew what this meant' that I had another one night stand that didn't want to leave in the middle of the night. These were the ones I hated the most. They take everything they want and then leave while I'm conscious. This mostly happened with E’Dawn in the house and the fact that he always came face to face with every one of them was a pain in the because he would scold me after they left. They couldn't just be "Ouu that was the best I ever had but I'm done. Bye" and just leave my life for good.

 

Parting is such sweet sorrow. Yeah, I know it's some Shakespeare . There's a lot of things people don't know about it.

 

E’Dawn must've recorded a random fangirl saying that and set it as my alarm ringtone for the reason of annoying me. I've never woken up to a sound like that. Well, I'd be lying now if I said that. But the fact that I didn't have another body sleeping next to me was something else and quite pathetic for me.

 

With the slightest of movements, not wanting to put any effort into getting ready for school, I slowly opened one eyelid. The same way someone would cringe. The other eye followed and I was awoken to realize that my night outfit was replaced by a set of boxers and a Pierce The Veil tee that I got from my second concert. The entire band signed it. Panic immediately rumbled in the pit of my stomach and I wasn't even hungover at this time.

 

It was already 7 and school starts at 8. I usually don't even show up to first period. I felt around the covers and my hand brushed up against skin. That was the motion to scream and punch out the person but this whole morning scenario was as normal as breathing. Sitting up, I stretched to relief myself and heard several bones my body pop. Signs of stress rushed out through me. It was a quicker method of relieving stress than , which I do not do. Don't do drugs, kiddos. They're bad for you. Look at me trying to educate the youth when I, am a troubled delinquent myself.

 

"Hmm, good morning!"

 

I've never said good morning to a person I've slept with. It's usually them that do the whole conversation starter thing. This was the awkward stage in one night stands: waking up and realizing what you've done (or who you've done) and not knowing how to interact with them after all of this. Do you say hi? That was great? Maybe next time? I'll see you later? No. Mostly it's just "Last night was so much fun. I'll see ya around? Call me"

 

"Good morning, starshine. The earth says hello."

 

I recognized that voice anywhere. Pls don't tell me it's who I think it is. Mentally crossing my fingers, hoping the person that I didn't want it to be, not be my assumption, I looked over to find none other than Mina. I released this huge breath that was kept in my lungs because the sight of her literally blew me away. This was the definite time to let out whatever amount of fright I had over the whole situation. To keep my mind off of that, I decided to scan the moment we were having.

 

She was sprawled all over the bed and I meant legs dangled carelessly and her arms all over the place. She changed her clothes too, wearing a pair of my Calvin Klein boxers and superman t-shirt. It was a hipster thing, don't judge me. Her blonde hair was messier than a tumbleweed and going places. The sunlight beaded down on her face, making her blue eyes really pop. It was everything a person would want to wake up to.

 

But that's not me.

 

"Uhh, what are you doing here?"

 

There goes me being all distant and cold, disregarding anyone that has feelings for me. I forget that I even had emotions of my own. I know I was being a to everyone that I encounter or have with. It isn't my fault that I'm like this. You can't blame me. On some parts, you can. But that's for another time.

 

"I decided to stay the night because no one was home when we came in. I thought you would need some company."

 

Mina made a small grin to try and lighten the mood and it was working. Only a little bit, more than I allowed to. I was sitting up, my shadow now covering her heavy-eye face. You couldn't even see any of the eyebags. Before I could smile and say something nice, reality pulled me back. This was the world where I couldn't be nice anymore. That part of me was gone and I didn't plan on going back for anyone anytime soon.

 

I rubbed my eyes until the stars that decorated the entire night sky when I was with her were in my vision. With a deep exhale, I shook off any feeling of ardor I had towards Mina or any other article that was being involved. At this moment, I was feeling things that weren't registered into the equation. Maybe the sun was getting too much into my eyes and I'm literally being blinded.

 

I clapped once and looked around the room, alarmed that a burglar was about to burst in. My brother would be worse than a burglar. He wouldn't be back until a few more months since he's on tour but there's always the possibility of him surprising me. He's all about surprises ever since I was a little one. This would not be a right time. Thinking about all the awkwardness is bothersome. I'm not an awkward person so this is a first for me to have a thought like this.

 

"Let's just get up and get ready for school."

 

I briskly tore the sheets away, stumbling out of bed like my mind was still experiencing the after effects of being post drunk. A small bit of laughter came from behind me. Mina had her hand over with shut eyes, looking away from my direction. There was no time to argue with her so a typical eye roll was all I could do. I just wanted to give our bodies as much space as possible because her aromatic eggheadedness was becoming too much for me. Plus, she hasn't left my house yet after practically sleeping with me. She didn't actually sleep with me as in but just laying..in my bed..with my body..touching..for like 8 hours or so.

 

"Since when are you this up and running to go to school? You barely even show up to class and we have all blocks together."

 

"Since now.” My answers could never not be laced with sarcasm.

 

Faster than lightning, I bolted out of my own room. "Just grab your stuff and head downstairs. I'll drive you home."

 

This girl was unbelievable. Thinking that she could allow herself to step into my house without my permission. I was hella drunk though. Sleep in my own bed. She did say that no one was home and only wanted to keep me company. As if I'm a child. I can handle my perfectly well. Now she's acting like we're besties and treating her being here was some sleep over. I'll make sure of it that E’Dawn doesn't find out about her. Luckily, Kathleen wasn't here when Mina brought me home.

 

While rushing down the huge staircase, I snatched the keys to some random car without looking at which car I chose. The farther I was from Mina, the  better. Time apart from each other seemed the best case scenario. Too much was going on in my head and her presence just enhanced every little thing.

 

"Could you hurry the up? I don't have all day to wait around for your prissy little ."

 

My voice rang up the stairs, hoping it would reach to my room. Once again, I rolled my eyes, impatient to get her out of my room, my house, and away from me as possible. It's not like I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter