Escalator

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" 'Friends with Benefits'

in reality is telling your face that you're good enough to , but not good enough to invest feelings in."

 

"Hey, Hot Shot! How was your latest ?" My best friend, Dahyun Kim, greeted me as I sat down on our popular table in breakfast hour.

 

I chuckled at her, settling my tray of food down. It consisted of a double mac, coke float, fries and apple pie. I had a high metabolism, so I can eat much as whatever I want and won't gain a single pound.

 

That's how lucky I am of being myself. You can call me Ms. Perfect if you want.

 

"Ehh, she was alright. But, a screamer. I hate those," I scrunched my nose at her as she took a bite out of her Nutella sandwich. Seriously. What's up with people and Nutella? I don't get it. It's too sweet, anyways.

 

Dahyun laughed at me, as her eyes averted to somewhere else. I wasn't interested in glancing where she was looking. Kicking my knee, I winced at the contact and cursed at her.

 

"What the , Dubu?"

 

"It's Rose, again."

 

The sound of that name made me want to shoot someone right now. Rose was one of my previous hook-ups and...

 

Well, let's just say she wanted an encore of my glorious performance, if you catch my drift.

 

"Been there before." She poked her straw into her smoothie and started swirling around as if she lost interest in the conversation already.

 

I really hoped Rose won't show up in my face. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter