Trippin’ & Stumblin’

The Bad Girl's Good Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the corner of my eye, I could see her cinnamon colored cheeks change to a light tint of pink. The night was still young and the color of her face was still bright as day. I let myself in the passengers' side, getting situated while I waited for her. She scurried along, her skirt slightly bouncing each time she ran. Once she got in, she went over and put on a specific station. So this is her favorite station. Not bad. Mina did have some good taste in music after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So where are you taking me?" My eyes didn't have to meet hers since she was driving. I didn't want her to look into my eyes and turn to stone or ice or any solid state. My back has been as stiff as a board lately so I brought my feet up to my dashboard and slightly reclined the seat. I laid back and cross my arms behind my head. This was more comfortable and I could feel my bones relaxing.

What was I doing with a girl like Mina? She was fangirling over me every minute. Her outfit tonight really looked amazing on her and hugged her so comfortably. Not in a tight You better not breathe in me, way but more of a I want to make you feel so loved and snug as a bug while looking fly as kinda way. Either way, it suited her so well.

Wait I was allowed to treat her like a toy and still think nice things about her, right? I ain't breaking my rules for anyone. Not even for Mina. She is sweet, kind hearted, down to earth, beautiful... O h my fuccing gawd, Chaeng. Shaddup.

The drive seem excruciatingly long but thanks to the music, it wasn't awkward for us. I assumed it wasn't because I do not do awkward. It's not even in my dictionary.

The silence was sliced in half when Mina finally decided to talk.

"Can you get something in my purse?" So she speaks.

I looked over to her and went over to search for it, reaching down at the black purse sitting in between us.

"Sure thing, doll."

I uncrossed my arms, smiling at her for awhile. I still caught her eye. We passed by some streets I wasn't quite familiar with, thinking maybe she was going to murder me in secret.

"Whatcha need?" I ped her purse, waiting for her to answer.

"Just open it please. My phone, actually."

I raised an eyebrow at her, not questioning anything.

"You know texting while driving is bad, right?" 

What's wrong with me to be asking this? For s I drive over the speed limit, get kicked out of clubs and trash hotels. Who was I to even say this? Oh right, Chaeyoung ing Son.

"But why the would I care?" I gave her no time to reply.

Chuckling to myself as she continued to drive, I brought her purse on to my lap and opened it more. The sun had already set and I couldn't see anything. I wasn't surprised that her purse was really clean inside. Everything was sorted out. Please don't tell me she's a clean freak. I can't with girls who have mental illneses. That would be too cruel even for me.

"Holy ing sons of Egyptian taxidermy! You got Panic! At the Disco tickets! No freaking way!"

It wasn't beyond amazing to see that I was actually going to see Brendon Urie in person. I didn't necessarily have the time to get tickets myself. Too busy traveling, ing girls, and being the infamous troublemaker that I was. I've always been a fan of his music since I was younger, not that younger though, thrashing my head to I Write Sins Not Tragedies.

I whipped out the two tickets from her purse. I turned over to Mina with my jaw hanging lose like drool was about to drop within seconds and soon I was smiling like a damn idiot. She must've gone through hell just to get these babies.

"Yeah. Sana and Vanna got em for me. Their parents do wonders with ."

Wow those two's parents must be big in that business. I wonder what it's like. Speaking of, I don't do drugs even if I'm famous. Why would you want to ruin yourself when you have all this fame and fortune? Some celebrities are stupid. They should really stop making stupid people famous.

"This is freaking wicked. Minari, thank you so much." This couldn't be happening. I chuckled and kept staring at the tickets, shaking my head so many times it's like my head was getting unscrewed.

"You're welcome and thank you for letting me take you on this date."

Date. I did tell her to bring on a date because she owed this to me. Holding the tickets in my hand, I clenched my jaw at the sound of that word. It would be nothing harmless.

For awhile, I stayed quiet and turned my head to look at Mina. She looked so gorgeous I'm the moonlight. I didn't care about the concert anymore.

"I mean, I could totally just tweet Brendon and ask him to hang out but...uhh I forgot from all the homework we've had."

"You don't even know we have a test for Mr. Burton on Wednesday." She giggled, flashing her pearly whites from the side.

"Well I do now, hot stuff."

The test didn't matter to me since I'd just get to pay someone to take it for me. What did I need school for?

It was Mina's turn to blush a bright red. Feeling victorious, I smirked to myself and continue admiring the passes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


We were finally here and the crowd was as wild as ever. Panic! At the Disco walked on stage and smiling brightly at the crowd. His attire was so simple and messy, perfect for a rocking concert. Pun intended.

Luckily it was dark and everyone was here for Panic! At the Disco. I didn't need to wear sunglasses here and look like a complete idiot while doing so just to hide my identity.

I was standing next to Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter