Chapter 2

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl awakens from her sleep. It's still dark because Mr. Sun hasn't come out of its hiding place. The sounds of crickets and other night animals can not be heard, because they do not live in the countryside. They live in apartments in the elite area of Seoul City. She opened her eyes slowly, yawning because drowsiness still felt a little, but her anxiety made her unable to continue sleeping. Even, this has been a long time since she felt a beautiful dream. Or even have a moment that makes her laugh. No, she hasn't felt it since two years ago. She felt herself dead.

Just look at her body, literally thin, only bones that look really fragile. Her skin is dry because she is no longer does any treatment on it. Her eyes look sunken, dark circles perched clearly in her eyes. Make those eyes no longer as beautiful and cheerful as before. Her hair is messy and dull because she never cared to comb it. She never spoke to anyone after the incident that happened to her life. Not even with her own family. Overall, she is just like a walking corpse.

She got out of bed, feeling she needed to go to the bathroom to do her morning routine. At the very least, she always doesn't forget to take a shower even though she doesn't dress too much. She felt that it was not necessary. There are things that catch her attention and make her have to stop at her place. A woman was asleep on the sofa while still wearing her work outfit. Feelings of doubt arise, whether she should approach the person or not. But before she knew she was in front of the woman, put her knees on the floor and looked at the woman.

"How tired are you so you didn't even change your clothes?" She thought out loud.

"You have to pay more attention to yourself, you care too much about others, Byul." She scolded the woman who wasn't even aware that she was beside her.

"How can you sleep on this couch for more than two years? Don't you feel pain in your back?" A strange feeling enveloped her cold heart.

"Why do you care about me and my daughter so much?" She spoke to herself again while fixing the blanket of the woman in front of her who almost fell to the floor.

She didn't know what had happened to her but suddenly she found her hand lifted and the sleeping woman's face. Her expression was flat, she didn't smile at all. She only caressed the woman's face for a while. Asked herself if she deserves all this kindness. This woman is always sweet to her even though she never talks much to her. The woman in front of her always being nervous around her.

She was quite surprised by this because according to the thing that she knew, Moon Byulyi was very cheerful and could joking with anyone. She always finds topics that fit all ages. Old, young, even she understands children's feelings the most. But the surprise is that every time this woman talks to her, she is always nervous and sometimes loses her words. So that the situation finally became awkward between them.

After all, the woman never left her. She hugs her when she gets a nightmare. She made her fail to commit suicide after several attempts. Maybe God is playing with her destiny, because every time she will commit suicide, this woman always appears from nowhere. She was always able to find her, and the worse she was being able to read her feelings easily. They never talked and Moon Byulyi also never forced her to do that. Instead, she will only accompany her when she suddenly wants to cry.

She always goes home right away if she calls her. Of course she doesn't say anything, she will only press the call button and when Moon Byulyi answers it, she will turn off the phone. After a few minutes, she will definitely find Moon Byulyi in front of her and without much talk, she will pull her into her arms. She also still wonders why the cardio surgeon always has plenty of time for her. Whenever she wants to be accompanied after making strange phone calls, the doctor has never been absent.

Does she not have patients? Does she not have another job? Is she not having a surgical schedule? Does she not go out with someone? The question wrestled in her brain.

One more thing that makes her feel guilty about the woman in front of her. In the midst of her difficult life, Moon Byulyi still wants to take care of her daughter. Since the little girl was three years old, Moon Byulyi took care of her daughter. She never missed the time to spend with her little one. Even as the time goes by, her daughter called Moon Byulyi as 'Mama'.

She was very surprised to hear her daughter say that for the first time. Tears fell on her cheeks at that time. But she hid it well. Why is she too focus to be with her who has no passion for life at all? She even offered a place to stay when she really didn't want to live with her parents anymore. They think she is a crazy person. She felt hurt with their treatment.

No, she is not crazy. She is just a woman who broke her heart. She is just someone who is destroyed because something big has disappeared from her life. With what had happened, Yongsun felt devastated. She never imagined that this could happen in her life. Why does she have to lose her happiness? She doesn't know what else to do. She keeps blaming herself with what is currently happening. She locked herself at home, quit her job, rarely ate, and no longer talked to anyone. She always tries to hurt herself.

She remembers at one time, she drove her car fastly and deliberately crashed it into a tree. Without thinking she pressed the gas pedal nonstop. As if she is ready to accep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter