Chapter 23

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byulyi is indeed a woman full of everything that can attract women and men all over her. No exception of all the women in the hospital where she works now. She had to stay here for a while because of a condition. She also had to solve some of the problems in her family hospital management which were currently in a difficult time. One of the branches of the hospital owned by her experienced a downturn. And Moonbyul feels that she must intervene.

Enjoying her breakfast at a restaurant close to her hospital, she ordered a sandwich and black coffee for the menu this morning. A little strange indeed, but she was not eager to eat other foods. Her thoughts were still on her wife. She misses her family. Trapped in a long thought about her wife, she didn't realize an American-style woman sat before her. She holds a cup of green tea. Her brown hair looks so captivating.

Moonbyul must be honest that the woman before her is very beautiful. Anyone can fall in love with her. But that did not shake her heart in the slightest to turn away from Yongsun. She had known her because she was her colleague there. She is also a cardiologist. They have known each other quite well because she has been working for a long time there. They occasionally meet if there is a meeting of cardiologists and also if there are meetings related to the development of the hospital.

"Good morning, Doctor Moon."

"Good morning, Doctor Jung."

"Can I accompany you, Doctor?" The woman gave a smile as if she wanted to attract Moonbyul's attention.

"You have sat before me, so do I have other choices?" Moonbyul said casually.

"You can just reject it."

"I'm not that rude, Krystal-ssi." Moonbyul could clearly see the woman blushing.

"Do you have time tonight, Moonbyul-ssi?"

"Why?"

"I want to take you to dinner."

"Just the two of us?"

"Of course. I want to spend time with you."

"I apologized, Krystal-ssi. I'm a married woman and I don't want any misunderstanding between me and my wife. So to avoid that, I can not accept your invitation. But if someone else joins us, maybe I will think about it."

"Do you always have to reject the invitation of others just because of your wife?"

"I respect my wife, Krystal-ssi. Because if my wife does the same thing, I also won't like it. I hope you understand."

"Even though it's only for a friend?"

"Do you think this invitation is only for a friend?" Krystal fell silent. It's clear to her that Moonbyul knows she likes her.

"I think you're easily read people's minds. And I'm sorry, I really don't know if you are married."

"It is okay. That's not a big problem."

"She must be lucky to have you."

"You're wrong, Krystal-ssi." Moonbyul smiled responding to what Krystal said.

"Huh?" The woman in front of Moonbyul looked confused.

"I'm the lucky one to have her."

Moonbyul had to go to another province for five days to take care some problems in their hospital there. Actually she doesn't want to go but her father insists that she must leave. Moonbyul doesn't want to leave Yongsun because she is worried about her wife's condition. Yongsun is fine about it but Moonbyul is just a little overprotective. She really takes care of everything for Yongsun. Even she forces Yongsun to stop working at the cafe. She appoints other people to do that.

Today was the second day she left home but she could not talk to her wife at all. Yongsun never picked up the phone call from her, even she never replied her message. Finally she let it pass. She understood that maybe Yongsun was still annoyed with her.

But actually she only wants to give the best to her wife. The fight begun when she was thinking that she wants to make sure that Yongsun will be fine when she leaves. Moonbyul asked Wheein and Hyejin to stay in their apartment. She must be able to contact them for 24 hours. She need to know what happened to her wife while she was away. But Yongsun doesn't want this and they finally argue.

"I can take care of myself, Byul." Yongsun looked angry. She sat on their bed with her hands crossed in her chest.

"Yongsun-ah, I just want to make sure you're okay. Your pregnancy has entered the last semester and you will feel sudden contraction at any time. I'm worried about that condition."

"But you don't need to make Wheein and Hyejin to stay here. I don't want to bother other people.”

"How if I tell my parents or your parents instead?"

"Moon Byulyi, I don't want anyone to stay here just to look after me."

"I will go for five days and I don't know if I can go home on time, babe. I need certainty that you will be fine."

"Don't you believe that I can take care of myself? Do you think I'm careless?"

"That's not what I meant. I just want the best for you." Moonbyul approached her wife and grabbed her hand. She really understands that Yongsun's mood can go up and down anytime. She becomes more sensitive to smell and even the slightest problem. But this time Moonbyul wants to be selfish.

"I know what's best for me." Yongsun starts crying and Moonbyul kisses her hand lovingly.

"Yongsun-ah, I beg you to listen to me. This is also for our baby."

"I don't want to understand you. I want you to understand me."

"Kim Yongsun, you will stay here while I'm away. Wheein and Hyejin will spend the night here. I don't accept other choices." Finally Moonbyul said firmly.

Yongsun came out of their room and cried in the living room. Moonbyul doesn't follow her because she wants her wife to calm herself down. She wants Yongsun to understand that she is only worried about her health. The fact that at the end of a woman's pregnancy, they can experience any contraction or cramping, it makes her even harder to leave Yongsun. If it wasn't for work, she wouldn't go anywhere. She will be on standby 24 hours a day until their baby greet the world safely. She can not help but would remain worried if Yongsun lived alone at home. At least if Wheein and her wife stay there, she can monitor her wife's progress.

Hearing no sound from the living room, Moonbyul got out of bed and walked over to her wife. Yongsun fell asleep sitting there. Moonbyul is very sorry to see this but she has to do that, she must act firmly on Yongsun sometimes. She holds her wife in her arms then brings her to their room. She laid Yongsun over there and kissed her wife's forehead. She then lay there because sleepiness began to attack her. Moonbyul hugs Yongsun tightly.

In the morning, Moonbyul was awakened by the sound of the alarm coming out of her cellphone. She opened her eyes, kissed her wife on the cheek and then went to the bathroom. Her wife has prepared all of her needs before they argue. How grateful she is for having a wife who is very concerned about everything about her. Yongsun always knows what she has to do to keep Moonbyul healthy and make sure her wife has what she needs.

Moonbyul finished wearing her clothes and then sat beside the bed close to her wife. Yongsun had woken up but she said nothing. She turned her body, back facing Moonbyul. She is still annoyed with last night's scene. She feels that Moonbyul doesn't believe she can take care of herself. And the fact that her wife has to go for five days, or even more, make her more upset. Moonbyul puts her arm around Yongsun's waist, she pulls Yongsun closer to her then kisses her wife's temple.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Yongsun did not answer.

"Okay, I have to go now because I have to drive by myself. Hyejin and Wheein will arrive tonight. Take care of yourself, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter