Chapter 16

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein walks along the beach. The pink dress above knee that she wears looks so perfect wrapping her little body. With her hands crossed across her chest, she enjoyed the soothing night breeze. Her thoughts dive deep into the past. To the difficult times she had experienced. To all things that make and bring her to be like now. To the people who are always there to give her strength. People who have made her believe that someday she will be happy. Wheein starts counting how many people are left at this time. She smiled of course there was only one.

Wheein knows only Moonbyul is left for her. She is always there when Wheein falls. And she knows how to teach Wheein to continue to be patient about life. And Moonbyul is able to prove that. She was unable to hold back tears when Moonbyul and Yongsun said their marriage promise. Hyejin who was beside her kept whispering words that were able to calm her. Finally, after waiting so long, Moonbyul was able to achieve her happiness. But this is the beginning of their stories, including SinB.

Then she looked at the guests who were having fun. Some of them laugh together, talk, even play a game. Music does not stop playing. Smiling faces adorn the happiness of two people who are in love. Wheein's view was fixed on someone who was talking to Yongsun. The woman carried SinB on her arm. Every now and then her lips smile and even laugh wide. Maybe they are talking about something funny. She kept looking at her for a long time.

Wheein never thought about meeting someone like Hyejin. At first, she only knew how to disturb her but as time went on, she began to feel comfortable with Hyejin's presence. The woman gave her a feeling of security which was sometimes difficult for her to explain. But Wheein was still afraid and hesitant to move. Falling in love is the last thing she wants to do now. But again, Hyejin came to her heart to ask questions.

"Starting to love her?" Wheein was surprised to hear the sound coming from her side.

"My God, unnie! You surprised me." Wheein held her chest.

"You didn't answer my question." Wheein stood beside Moonbyul that still in her wedding outfit.

"About what?"

"Are you starting to love a woman from whom you look? Your eyes can't even escape from her."

"You're talking about things that don't make sense, unnie."

"Whee, are you really going to lie to me?"

"I don't know how that happened. She came suddenly. I didn't even prepare myself to feel love again. What I've experienced is quite difficult, unnie. And I need a very hard struggle to get out of that matter."

"Hasn't unnie ever said that you should try? It's been quite a while since you broke up from that bastard, Whee."

"What if Hyejin misinterpreted her own feelings? What if she isn't serious?"

"Do you want to know the answer?" Wheein nodded at Moonbyul's question.

"You have to go through it."

"What if I fail?"

"Then unnie will make you rise again. Even though it happens thousands of times, unnie will always be there for you."

"Why do you really love me after what I did, unnie?"

"Because you are a diamond to me. What you did in the past is only to protect the person you love. And I will do the same if it happens with Yongsun, SinB, and also with you. You are something precious that I want to guard. You're like my little sister, Whee. And whoever it is, if they hurt you, then they will face unnie."

"Thank you, unnie. I love you. I'm happy you have got your happiness. Please take care of Yongsun unnie, for she to be the happiest woman in the world. And I believe you will be perfect parents for SinB. And maybe you want to add a few more children." Wheein hugged Moonbyul with a small laugh.

"I will think about that. Maybe it won't hurt anymore if I add one or two children." The two of them laughed and silent. Silence gives them calm.

"Are you not going back there? I'm sure Yongsun unnie wants you to be near her."

"Do you need me to call Hyejin for you?"

"No need, unnie." Wheein answered briefly. But Moonbyul did not intend to listen to her words.

"Hey Mrs. Moon. I miss you." Moonbyul hugged Yongsun from behind and kissed her cheek. It makes Yongsun smile.

"Moon, I'm still here and save your sweet words for your honeymoon later. I remember there was a sulking woman just because she couldn't meet her future wife for two days." Hyejin said.

"Really?" Yongsun raised her head to kiss Moonbyul's lips.

"Jesus, you're not better than her, Yongsun unnie."

"If you are jealous, you can get Wheein married, Ahn Hyejin."

"Geez, just calm down. I'll do that soon."

"Wait! Don't you have any status about your relationship?" Yongsun asked.

"Not yet. She is not my girlfriend." Hyejin answered briefly.

"Then you want to invite her to get married? Right away?" Yongsun's eyes opened wide as if she did not believe.

"I'm sure she is the last for me, unnie. I'm tired if I have to break up with the people I love, like what happened to my ex-lover. When I first met her, I was not in good shape. She treated me perfectly, and immediately she stole my heart. That's why I came to the hospital to look for her. Therefore, Moonbyul unnie, if you allow me, I want to propose to her." Hyejin looked nervous but the confidence was clearly reflected in her eyes.

"If you promise to make her happy, I will allow you. Now go there, she tells me that she wants to talk to you."

"Really?" Hyejin felt doubtful but would still approach Wheein. Her steps stopped when she heard Moonbyul's voice.

"Ahn Hyejin, if she cries because you have hurt or betrayed her, the first person who will make your life suffer is me. You remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter