Chapter 15

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days before the wedding, Yongsun had a very drastic decrease in mood. She rarely has the taste for food. She even sometimes angry towards Moonbyul for no reason. She doesn't know why this happened. She only feels worried if one day Moonbyul will leave her. She is afraid that what Minhyuk did to her can happen again. But then when she recalls Moonbyul's treatment of her all this time, she doubts that Moonbyul will waste their marriage.

There is a lot of evidence showed that at any time Moonbyul will still love her. She felt bad about thinking like that towards Moonbyul. She feels guilty but she can't help it. This morning they had a pretty good fight because this was the first time Moonbyul had shouted at her. But she is undeniably the person who started it all. She is trying to trigger Moonbyul's anger who has tried her best to hold it back.

Yongsun hugged Moonbyul's pillow tightly on the bed. She just came home delivering SinB to school. Moonbyul have to stay at the hospital last night because she is on night shift this week. Yongsun missed her so much that it made her crazy. She then heard a door opened by someone. She knew it's her fiance.

"Why are you wearing someone else's jacket?" Yongsun looked at Moonbyul closely.

"Oh, I wear it because my shirt got vomit from a patient." Moonbyul walks closer to her fiance, she wants to kiss Yongsun but she avoids Moonbyul.

"You smell like another woman. I do not like it."

"Seriously, Yongsun? I wear Taeyeon's jacket because my clothes are all smell by vomit."

"Oh, is Taeyeon lending this to you?" Yongsun seemed to be troubled by this.

"Yongsun-ah." Moonbyul said softly.

"Why is there always her between us? At that moment I found you having lunch with her, then you took her home to her apartment, and now she lent her her jacket to you. I do not believe that."

"I'm going to lunch with her just as a colleague who works together. At that time I took her home because she was sick and I told you that right away when I got home. And finally, she lent her her jacket because my clothes really smelled bad and I ran out of clothes in the hospital."

"I don't like her presence around you. She always seduces you."

"Don't you trust me, Yongsun?" Yongsun was stunned to hear Moonbyul's question.

"I just don't want her to be near you. I do not like it."

"You must learn to trust me, Yongsun. Is it not enough? With things that I do for you?" Moonbyul said sadly.

"Can't you fire her?" Yongsun immediately regretted what had just come out of .

"God damn it, Yongsun! I can't believe you can think like that. Stop being so childish!" Moonbyul opened her wardrobe, pulled jeans and black long-sleeved shirt. Yongsun was only able to see her movements.

"I have to go back to the hospital now. I still have to do surgery later this afternoon."

"Are you serious about this marriage, Byul?" Moonbyul's heart jerks at Yongsun's words. She felt hurt by those words. She just looked at Yongsun with unreadable eyes once more before coming out of their room. Slamming the door hard.

Yongsun sat on the floor and cried. She really made it all more complicated. She decided to go to the hospital before things got worse. She doesn't want to lose Moonbyul because she won't be able to accept that. She hurriedly drove to the hospital. Arriving there, she sees Moonbyul talking to one of the doctors. She immediately approached Moonbyul and stood before her.

"Hey, do you have time to talk to me?" Moonbyul looked at Yongsun, without smiling. Yongsun's heart hurts seeing this.

"You can wait in my room." Moonbyul said coldly.

Moonbyul enters her room to find Yongsun sitting on the sofa. She then took a deep breath. Sit across from her fiance. She wanted to run away to Yongsun, hugging her, kissing her. But she must hold back because they have to solve this problem. She did not want their marriage to proceed if there was still doubt among them.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to apologize. Byul, I shouldn't say that."

"Then do you know how hurt my heart is? You even thought I wasn't ready for this marriage."

"I didn't mean to say that, Byul."

"Are you kidding me, Yongsun? You don't believe me! You also asked me to fire Taeyeon when our relationship was only limited to professionalism."

"Byul-ah, I'm really sorry. I'm just afraid of losing you because I see clearly in Taeyeon's eyes that she admires you. That's why when you are with her, I always feel worried if she stole you from me."

"You should know that I'm not that low."

"Forgive me."

"I have given up my whole life to always be there for you, Yongsun. If I want I can just switch to someone else, but not. I choose to stay by your side. Just to make you say that I'm not ready for our marriage."

"Byul-ah...." Yongsun shed tears, feels even guiltier.

"Yongsun, making you the first and last woman for me is my biggest dream. Things I never imagined would happen but here we are now. Having a day together and I have never been so sure to start a commitment with someone. You and SinB are things I don't exchange with anything. I don't need another world because you and SinB are the universe to me."

"I'm really sorry about what I told you this morning, Byul. I really love you and I can't imagine how my life will be without you. You are my strength. I need you. So does SinB. You are part of us."

"Come here." Moonbyul opened her arms.

Yongsun immediately dropped her body into Moonbyul's arms and made their bodies fall onto the sofa. Yongsun ends up sleeping on Moonbyul, hugging her fiance tightly as if they hadn't met for a long time. Moonbyul held Yongsun with tenderness. She caressed Yongsun's long hair, kissed it. Enjoying her favorite scent.

"I'm sorry, love. I'm sorry I doubted you." Yongsun cried harder in Moonbyul's arms.

"Sssshhh. Do not cry anymore. I have forgiven you. And forgive me for shouting at you. I understand your insecurities. But you know I will never betray our love, Yongsun-ah. You and SinB have made me perfect. I don't need another woman for that. I love you. You know that, don't you?" Moonbyul kissed Yongsun's head.

"Really, what can I do without you?" Yongsun kissed Moonbyul's neck.

They were both silent for a long time in that position. Moonbyul finally fell asleep because she passed a long day. Even yesterday she didn't have time to sleep. Yongsun looked at Moonbyul's face and caressed it. She remembers the first time she did this. Still clear in her memory how Moonbyul struggled to keep her safe. Ensure her that she remains alive. Yongsun landed a kiss on Moonbyul's lips. She let her lips enjoy Moonbyul's lips. After being satisfied, Yongsun smiled while rubbing Moonbyul's lower lip.

"Is this your new hobby?" Moonbyul suddenly said with her eyes still closed.

"Hey, aren't you sleeping? Yah!!!" Yongsun hit Moonbyul's forehead.

"I woke up when you kissed me. So I'm just enjoying service from you." Moonbyul pulled Yongsun's body closer. Again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter