Chapter 6

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Besides having a very handsome face like a prince, Minhyuk is the most liked student by all lecturers at the university. The dedication he gave was not playing around for the field of study he was currently involved in. Apart from his character who prefers far from the crowd, many people admire him, only they do not dare to approach him. One time, a lecturer called him and said that he wanted to meet him.

Many questions arise in Minhyuk's mind but he just ignores that. Finally he decided to meet his lecturer. Mr. Kim Jinhwan. A most famous lecturer at his university. Mr. Kim asks Minhyuk to meet him at a restaurant opposite to his dormitory. When he arrived there, he was very surprised to see he came with his wife and his daughter. Tidying up the suit he was wearing, he approached Mr. Kim's family and greeted them.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim." The three of them turned to Minhyuk.

"Good evening, Mr. Moon. Come here, sit with us."

"Mr. Kim, if I interfere with your family's date, we better talk tomorrow about what you want to talk to me." Minhyuk bowed politely.

"Oh, no Mr. Moon. I deliberately invited you here to have dinner with my family. Sit down." Minhyuk obeyed Mr. Kim's will and sat down. He sat face to face with Mr. Kim's daughter.

Looking at the girl, Minhyuk was amazed. Her brown hair is neatly arranged and her shoulders look y. This girl uses a dress that shows her graceful shoulder. Her fingers are gorgeous and look very soft. Her pink lips look very tempting. Enough to make all men drool on their saliva. Minhyuk is no exception. He kept staring at this girl until he didn't realize that Mr. Kim was talking to him.

"Mr. Moon, are you okay?" Minhyuk mentally hit his head.

"Yes, Mr. Kim. What is wrong?"

"I said please introduce, this is my wife. Her name is Kim Nana. And that beautiful girl who caught your attention is my daughter, Kim Yongsun.” Minhyuk's face turned red at Mr. Kim's words. Minhyuk was also able to see the girl's face turn red.

"I'm sorry for my attitude, Mr. Kim. I don't mean to be rude."

"No problem, Mr. Moon. I just want to show my family that I have students who are very dedicated in doing something. You are a hard worker."

"You're too much, Mr. Kim. I just do what I like." Minhyuk smiled at them.

They started dinner peacefully. But Minhyuk and Mr. Kim's daughter were occasionally caught stealing with each other. This made Mr. and Mrs. Kim look at each other and smile. Actually, this is their main goal to invite Moon Minhyuk to have dinner with their family. So that Minhyuk can get to know Kim Yongsun.

After the dinner that night, Minhyuk met Yongsun several times. Ventured, Minhyuk began to invite Yongsun to spend time together. After six months of getting to know each other, Minhyuk finally took Yongsun to the next stage in their relationship, making her his girlfriend.

Minhyuk always treats Yongsun sweetly. Not at all he complained when Yongsun's mood was going up and down. Minhyuk thinks it's normal for a girl. Often he does romantic things to Yongsun, this makes many eyes look envious of them. Until this relationship goes, Minhyuk didn't told his family about Kim Yongsun. Even to Moonbyul. He thinks that it doesn't really matter. After all, he is too busy studying and spoiling his girlfriend.

One day, Yongsun asked Minhyuk about the seriousness of their relationship. Like getting the sign, Minhyuk felt that Yongsun wanted to know his family and he couldn't be happier about it. He gladly says that he will make her meet his parents and twin sister. Yongsun was very happy to hear this. Their love is too perfect to be trusted. Yongsun always feels grateful to have a boyfriend like Minhyuk who always treats her like a princess. She feels that Minhyuk is a suitable man to accompany her forever. In addition, her parents strongly agree with their relationship. Now, she only has to wait for the right time to make their relationship more serious.

In the following years, Yongsun and Minhyuk's relationship grew stronger. Currently, Minhyuk starts working in her father's company and she herself works as a journalist in one of the modeling agencies in Seoul. Occasionally Yongsun goes to Minhyuk's house to meet their parents. But every time she comes there, she rarely meets Moonbyul. Minhyuk's parents said that Moonbyul had to live in an apartment because she was starting her resident year. She will soon become a cardiologist.

Did Yongsun remember Moonbyul? Yes, of course she remembers her. In fact she always thought about her but the happiness she got from Minhyuk, made Moonbyul's name shift from her mind until she felt Moonbyul was only a twin sister of her boyfriend. Yongsun is too busy to prepare her marriage with Minhyuk. And this makes her rarely think of anything else.

Yes, Kim Yongsun and Moon Minhyuk will get married soon. On a snowy night, Minhyuk proposes to her in a classic Italian-themed restaurant with a very romantic vibes. He even invited some of her close friends to watch the beautiful moment, like what she had dreamed of. Without hesitation she immediately agreed with this proposal. Oh, how perfect life is for her.

"Yongsun-ah, you're really a lucky woman. Your love is perfect." Yongsun was only able to smile broadly at the response of her friend.

The wedding arrived, Yongsun wearing a white wedding gown with beautiful lace. Make her like a queen who comes from a fairyland. Her hair is decorated with a flower crown, making her more graceful. While Moon Minhyuk, he wore a light blue suit with a white shirt. It shows his body which is well built. He looks very masculine and charming. Their marriage was held in a church and only atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter