Chapter 14

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the incident at the hospital, Jin tried hard to follow the woman who passed him at the time. He went there several times to follow the woman. That day he failed to meet Moonbyul. He reasoned that he had other matters that were very urgent so he had to cancel the meeting. He did not even have time to deliver the updated message to his best friend. He decided to tell Moonbyul when he was able to reveal the woman's identity.

Two days. It only took two days for Jin to reveal the person. After much effort finally he found a bright spot. For two full days he followed the woman's activities. The thing that made him surprised was that he saw the woman interact with Moonbyul several times. But then he thinks that of course the woman is talking to Moonbyul, she is someone who works in this hospital. He won't be called the best detective if he isn't able to reveal this, right?

In the history of Jin's life, this is the longest case he has ever handled. Minhyuk's murderer is very good at storing all possibilities that can make police or detectives like Jin able to reveal her identity. But with confidence that continues to exist, finally Jin is able to solve this. That day he immediately went to Moonbyul's apartment to tell all this. Moonbyul must know right away.

Moonbyul was reading a fairy tale for SinB that afternoon. While her fiance is preparing their dinner. Every now and then, she peers at Yongsun who is cooking. A sweet smile was drawn on her face to see Yongsun singing happily. She must admit that she got a complete package. Yongsun is the perfect future wife for her. She never doubted those words. She can't ask for more than this because Yongsun and SinB gave her everything.

"Wait a minute." Moonbyul shouted as she walked toward the door to hear the sound of the bell ringing.

"Good afternoon, Byul." Jin smiled to greet Moonbyul who looked confused.

"Jin? What made you come here?" Moonbyul was still standing at the door.

"Will you not invite me in?"

"Oh okay. Sorry, I'm just surprised that you came here suddenly." The two of them walked into the living room after making sure the door was locked. SinB looked at Jin with shining eyes.

"Uncle Jin!!!" She ran towards Jin and immediately embraced him. Jin responds by lifting her into the air.

"Hello, princess. You look even heavier now." Jin swung her into the air, making SinB burst out laughing.

"Mama and Mommy gave me a lot of food, uncle. That's why I became a healthy child." SinB smiled widely.

"Ah, that is very good. Now, uncle has a present for you." Jin lowered SinB, made her sit on the sofa. He then took out a large box of chocolate from the bag he was carrying.

"Woah... chocolate? Mommy, mommy, come here!  Come on Mommy, faster! Uncle Jin bought me a lot of chocolate." SinB was very excited.

"Really?" Yongsun who had just finished their dinner walked into the living room. She then smiled at Jin. She sat next to Moonbyul who immediately kissed her cheek, making Yongsun's face blushed.

"Oh my God, Byul. You make me miss my wife. I don't know you can be like that." Jin laughed at Moonbyul's action.

"I just miss her even though she was beside me for the past 24 hours."

"I can't believe this. But Byul, I'm afraid that I have to interfere with your time. This won't be long and this is very important.” Jin's face turned serious so that made Moonbyul curious.

"Princess, can you go play with Mommy in your room? Mama and uncle Jin have to talk about something." Moonbyul said to her daughter. She then looked at Yongsun, giving her a signal to bring SinB to her room. She kissed Moonbyul's lips before following SinB going to her room.

"How does it feel?"

"Have two angels at once? I won't exchange them for anything." Moonbyul smiled while looking at the closed door of SinB's room.

"I'm happy because you have found your happiness, Byul."

"Thank you, Jin. What will you talk about?"

"Byul, actually that day I want to see you because I have found the best clue I've ever had about Minhyuk's killer. I once said that I'm sure the killer was a woman. Then there is another thing I get. Try to see this." Jin placed several pictures of a woman's wrist with a tattoo engraved there. Moonbyul watched it carefully.

"Then did you get anything else?"

"I did. I canceled meeting that day because of an incident. I bumped into this woman while walking towards your office. I got the sign when the coffee brought by her spilled and hit my shirt. At that time her long sleeve shirt was revealed showing the tattoo. Half feeling confident I followed this woman for two days and took several pictures of her activities. And I'm sure she is the culprit. She is an employee at your hospital. I think you know her because a few times I saw you talking to her." Moonbyul frowned. Looking for the possibilities of the killer.

"What makes you sure that they are the same person?"

"From the shape of her hand and the tattoo. In my opinion, when someone decides to tattoo their body, the possibility of the tattoo being the same as someone else is very small. That's why I'm sure she is the culprit."

"So you followed her without giving me any news?"

"I want to make sure this is all so that you are not disappointed, Byul. You have waited this long. I want to show my best effort."

"I'm very grateful for what you did, Jin. Do you have a clear picture of the woman's face?"

"Of course. Look at this. Do you recognize her?" Moonbyul grasped closely the pictures of someone's face given by Jin to her. In the picture, she sees a woman with a hospital outfit doing some activities there and also a picture of her interacting with Moonbyul in the administration office. Another picture shows the things the woman did outside the hospital. Like when she was eating at a cafe, relaxing in the park, and so on. Moonbyul squeezed the paper hardly.

"I want you to bring SinB to stay at your house tonight. I will meet this woman soon."

"What about Yongsun?"

"I'll take her there. Like I said, I will not keep anything from her. She must know everything, and right now is the right time."

"I will look after SinB tonight. She will definitely be happy to meet Umji."

Moonbyul drives the car fastly making Yongsun very scared. She hasn't spoken anything since they left the apartment. She only said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter