Chapter 13

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passes so quickly. In a week, Yongsun and Moonbyul will soon tie their love with a marriage. A sacred ties, which will lead them to a deeper life. However for Yongsun, getting married for the second time is not easy. She has some anxiety that she must remove. Her experience with Minhyuk during their marriage is not so good to remember. What Minhyuk did to her was really painful. That leaves a deep wound. But thanks to Moonbyul. She has made Yongsun believe that love still exists. Yongsun tries to let go of all that. Since she is committed to opening a new page in her life, she learns to do the first step, forgive Minhyuk. He is the main role of all the suffering Yongsun experienced.

In the morning, Moonbyul went to the hospital because she had to sign several important documents. Therefore Yongsun decided to go to Minhyuk's grave. She will invite SinB with her. This is the second time she came to her ex-husband's grave. The first is when they bury Minhyuk. After that she did not have the slightest desire to come there. She hated him too much and was desperate with Minhyuk's departure. But now, the wound has been treated. And she is ready to open her heart, forgive his mistakes.

"Where are we going, Mommy?" Little SinB asked when Yongsun took her to drive by taxi.

"We will go to your father's resting place."

"Will we meet him?"

"No, baby. Didn't Mama ever say that God still wants to stay with him?"

"Oh yes. I remember Mama said that. But Mommy, I have one question." SinB wrinkled her forehead, making her eyebrows meet.

"What is that?"

"Aunt Wheein said that dad is a bad person, is that right? She said that dad never wanted to carry me." Yongsun was a little surprised to hear this. She then pulls SinB into her arms.

"How bad your father is, you must always be grateful that he is the one who also brought you to this world. Do you understand, Mommy's little angel?"

"So I have to be nice to him, Mommy?"

"You have to be nice to anyone who is mean to you. We can not repay evil with other crimes. Because it will only destroy the world." SinB nodded at her Mommy's explanation.

"All right, Mommy. I will do what Mommy said."

"Ah, Mommy is very proud of you." Yongsun gave a warm kiss to SinB's head.

They arrived at the cemetery. The atmosphere was so calm. There are only a few people who visit their family graves. Yongsun holds SinB's hand and her other hand carries flowers. She saw a flower stem that had withered there. Maybe Minhyuk's parents have come here. Or his friends? She doesn't think Moonbyul will come here because her fiance said nothing about that. She put the flowers on Minhyuk's tombstone.

"Are you rest in peace there?" Yongsun began to said. SinB just silents beside her Mommy.

"Can you really fall asleep after doing everything? To me and SinB. Also to your twin sister."

"You made me hurt, Minhyuk. You waste SinB, the gift God gave us. You destroy the marriage that you promised to make me the happiest woman in the world. You betrayed the promise that you had before many people so romanticly, before God. You throw away all the things we have experienced only because hatred is eating away at your soul. You destroy our marriage by having affair with other women. You raise your ambition by dropping the company of many people. You, who used to be an innocent sweet guy turned into a very careless and foolish person. I don't know Minhyuk who always gives me love. But I can be grateful you did that. If you don't do it and maybe even if you don't die, I will never know your bad things." She sighed in anger. She just wants to spill everything. Sinb held Yongsun's hand tightly.

"I will never realize that there is Moonbyul who always ready to catch me whenever I fall. She is always there when you go far and can only hurt me. She, who always faithfully takes care of me every time you land a punch on my body. But then, I have to start a new life and first of all, I want to learn to forgive. Forgive myself for being careless and being a coward, forgiving you for wasting me. Goodbye Minhyuk. Starting this moment, you are only my past. I will start my new life with Moonbyul and SinB. I forgive you and I will pray that you can be rest peacefully in your world that has been different from us."

Seeing her crying Mommy, SinB raised her hand and rubbed her tiny finger into Yongsun's face. She wipes her mother's tears with a smile at her face. Yongsun then hugged SinB tightly. Tears still trickled down her cheeks. Sinb can only hug her mother with the same warmth. She is too small to understand all this but she can feel that Mommy is hurted.

"Don't cry, Mommy. I promise I will be a good daughter." Sinb said to Yongsun, made her tears deeper.

After completing her mission, she felt that she really wanted to meet Moonbyul at this time. Suddenly, she missed Moonbyul's arms and wanted to go to her. She then decided to visit Moonbyul to the hospital with SinB who was very happy to hear the plan. Arriving at the hospital, she met Wheein who immediately kidnapped SinB. Now she understands that SinB is Wheein's favorite niece, because she always gives whatever SinB wants. She let her little daughter be carried by Wheein.

"Oh, if you want to meet Moonbyul, I think she is still in the cafeteria. She was having lunch with Doctor Kim Taeyeon." Wheein smiled before moving away with Sinb.

Hearing that name, Yongsun gasped. She remembered well the woman who tried to flirt with Moonbyul. She doesn't like her style very much. She didn't even hesitate to seduce Moonbyul in front of her. Jealousy began to make Yongsun feel heated and immediately walked to the cafeteria. There, she immediately caught Moonbyul who was laughing with Taeyeon.

With full confidence, Yongsun tidied up her dress and then stepped closer to Moonbyul. She can see that Moonbyul is not aware of her arrival. Standing before Moonbyul, she smiled sweetly. A smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter