Chapter 8

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately, Moonbyul is busy at the hospital. A lot of patients come there and the surgery schedule is increasing. She even only had time to go home just to change clothes or just say hello to Yongsun and SinB. But actually, this also has a good effect on her angels. Yongsun can get closer to SinB, things return to normal. They both often spend time outside together. Go to the playground, to the bookstore, swim, and so on.

Actually she is very frustrated because she has to stay in the hospital more than staying in an apartment. She missed Yongsun and SinB. She is eager to spend more time with them but her job is a responsibility she must do. She tried her best to get things done as soon as possible so that she could immediately go home and join her two angels.

Moonbyul was reading a book when she heard the noise outside. She put the book she read on the table. Fix the glasses she wears and goes out to the source of the commotion. She saw a staff member bicker with a woman dressed in office suit. She then approached them. Want to know what happened.

"Can I help you, Miss?" The woman saw Moonbyul from head to toe. Scanned her.

"Who are you?"

"I am one of the doctors here. What makes you make a fuss here?" Moonbyul tried to be polite even though the woman pretended to be arrogant.

"I was looking for a woman who had took care of me when I was treated here. But your staff insists that she doesn't want to provide information about it."

"You don't have to shout because the entire hospital can hear you. I'm afraid patients will feel disturbed."

"Are you insulting that my voice is loud?"

"That's not what I want to say, Miss. We better talk in my office. This way." Moonbyul invited the woman to sit in her office because her loud voice could disturb the patient.

"Please sit. Hope you feel comfortable." The woman sat down. Throw her gaze around the room.

"Your room looks boring." The doctor was stunned by the woman's words.

"I believe that your words are a bit rough." Moonbyul smiled.

"Oh, sorry. I will return to the main problem."

"Nevermind. What can I do for you?"

"So I came here to look for a nurse with a double dimple on her cheek. She was the one who took care of me when I lived in this hospital. But unfortunately I can't get her name."

"If I may know, what's your name?"

"Ahn Hyejin." Hearing that name Moonbyul smiled.

"I think I know who you are looking for."

"Can you tell me soon?"

"Why are you so curious? What do you want from her?"

"You're really noisy. I don't think it's your business."

"I think that can be my business when there are things that disturb my staff."

"Are you saying I'm a bad person?"

"I never said that."

"You obviously tried to say it. So can you tell me who she is? My patience has begun to fall."

"Okay, you don't need to be angry. You can meet her in the area where regular nurses gather. I'm sure she is there right now."

"Okay, Doctor?" Ahn Hyejin looked at Moonbyul.

"Moon. Doctor Moon."

"Thanks for your time. I have to meet her right away right now." The woman moved from the chair and walked towards the door. She then stopped and turned to Moonbyul.

"Doctor Moon, I'm serious when I say that your room is very boring." The woman just left Moonbyul who was still stunned.

"What just happened?" Moonbyul left the hospital to go home soon. Feel annoyed by that woman.

Today she has free time to stay at home because there is no surgery. And she has handed over the task to check the condition of her patient to the intern. They must begin to get used to the situation in the hospital. She drove her car casually. She had stopped by a restaurant to buy Yongsun and SinB's favorite food.

She sang little on the road to the house. Feel happy, finally she can go home. But in the middle of the road she saw something. It was a playground where she used to spend time with Minhyuk when they were children.

"Byul, look! I think this park can be our favorite place. The air is very cool.” Minhyuk excitedly said to his twin sister.

"You're right, Hyuk. We can also play basketball here."

"Ah, not too many children play here. So I don't have to worry about something that bothering me."

"Hyuk, you know I will always protect you." Minhyuk lowered his head.

"Hey, why?" She nudged Minhyuk's shoulder.

"Have your wounds healed? You have to fight again because of me. They hit you hard enough." Minhyuk looked very sad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter