Chapter 9

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, beautiful. How are you today?” A woman in a gray coat greeted another woman who was focusing on walking to the patient's room.

"You again?" The woman in the nurse's uniform grumbled.

"Why? Don't you miss me?"

"Geez, I don't even know you."

"Then let's go to dinner and get to know each other better." The woman smiled sweetly at the nurse.

"Are you kidding me? No! I don't accept invitations from new people."

"I'm not new, sweet lady. Technically I've appeared before you for the past week."

"I didn't ask you to do that."

"But I want to. In fact, I miss you very often. I almost died for not seeing you."

"You're still here now." The two of them walked side by side.

"Come on, you have to accept my offer for dinner. Only once, and if you aren't interested in me, I won't bother you." The woman bite her own tongue.

"Why are you forcing me?"

"Honestly I don't know, Miss Nurse. I just want to do this."

"Huh, your words is too sweet. But it didn't work on me."

"I've never added sugar to it." The woman laughed.

"Urrgghh.... I can't believe this." The nurse held her head which was slowly aching because of the woman in front of her.

"So what is your answer, Miss? Have dinner with me?"

"OK. I will accept your offer on one condition."

"What is that?"

"Who made you find me in the nurse's room a week ago? The room is not for the public and you have to have permission to enter there."

"I'm just lucky."

"Then get rid of all your dreams for having a dinner with me." The nurse walked faster making the other woman stop her by holding her hand.

"Fine. A doctor told me that you were there. And the guard gave me a way."

"Doctor? Who?" The nurse actually guessed who did this. But last week she was not on the same schedule as the woman she was thinking at the moment.

"Doctor Moon. You know she looks really boring."

"Boring? My cousin is just like that. She is a simple person indeed."

"Wait, what are you saying? Cousin? You mean Doctor Moon is your cousin?" The woman sounded panic.

"Why?"

"I just screwed up my marriage then."

"What do you mean? You're really weird." The nurse almost lost her patience.

"You and me, our marriage. Because yesterday I mocked her that she looked boring. I mean, her office. But no problem, so what's your name, pretty lady?" The woman reached out her hand which was immediately answered by the nurse.

"Jung Wheein."

The nurse saw another woman with a smile on her lips. They both took a long stare before Wheein continued her work. For some reason, her heart beats faster than usual. But she won't forget to take revenge against her cousin.

~~~

On the other side of Seoul City, a woman in black clothes walked through the cemetery. She holds a black umbrella. Trying to avoid her from the scorching sun. She wears sunglasses. Her body is perfectly wrapped in the clothes she wears. She walked and continued walking until she arrived at a tomb with a name written on the tombstone.

She then touched the tombstone. Her eyes became blurry because tears began to cover her eyes. She sow flowers to the tomb that is in front of her at this time. Then she put the blue lilies on the head. She prayed briefly, pleading to God so that the person laying here will be safe. Her hands are clasped in her chest, a sign of sincerity.

"How are you doing?" No one answered.

"Are you okay there?" The wind began to blow. As if answering her question.

"Our daughter is now grew up. She has started going to school. And she does everything well. She always asks about you to me." She sighed.

"Why did you go that fast? I hope to spend more time with you. But for my own mistakes, you have left. Sleep quietly there. I will make sure their lives suffer, honey." Her eyes turned vengeful.

"But I still can't forgive you. If you don't make that mistake, I definitely won't do this to you. So I think you've got the right thing. I'll leave now, our daughter is waiting for me to make her dinner." She stood up and grabbed the umbrella she had been putting on the ground.

"See you later, Moon Minhyuk." She walked away.

~~~

Jung Wheein walked casually through the hall to her cousin's apartment. She carried several plastic bags, containing some toys, food, and chocolate for SinB. She remembered very well that her niece loved chocolate. Even though her Mama forbids her, she doesn't come to the heart to block chocolate completely from SinB's life. She only made her daughter promise to visit the dentist diligently.

She doesn't need to knock on the door because she already knows the key words from her cousin's apartment. She went inside and placed the plastic bags she had brought on the table in the living room. She took off her coat. Feel the warmth holding her body. She walks toward the kitchen to hear her cousin singing while preparing dinner.

When she arrived in the kitchen, she saw her cousin singing while dancing on the sidelines of cooking. Her body moves right and left following the rhythm that comes out of her lips. Every now and then she jumps to enjoy the song she sings. Wheein remembers that her cousin had a very high passion for music and dancing. She also can play piano and guitar. She wonders why her cousin chose to be a cardiologist.

"Enjoying free time, eh?" Wheein said making Moonbyul shocked. She immediately stopped her song.

"How did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter