Chapter 3

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning the air is so bright. SinB wakes up from her sleep, kiss her Mama and Mommy's picture, then runs to her Mama's room. She didn't even care to wash her face first. She knew that her Mama and Mommy slept in one room but she always wanted to know why her Mama always slept on the couch.

Do not want to think about it, she immediately opened the door of the room and ran to Moonbyul who was still asleep. She climbed into Moonbyul's stomach and then shook her body there. Moonbyul opened her eyes and saw her little angel smiling so wide showing her teeth, neat and healthy.

"Mama. Mama. You have to wake up. Sunday is coming." SinB shouted loudly.

"Hmmm..." Moonbyul muttered while yawning.

"Good morning, Mama."

"Hey little angel. Good morning.” Moonbyul hugged SinB's waist.

"Mama, why are you always sleeping here?" SinB wanted to know.

"Ah, that's because Mama likes to sleep here."

"So, Mama doesn't like sleeping next to Mommy? The mattress is wide enough to share. Sharing is caring, Mama."

"Wh... what? It's not like that, princess. Mama just wants to make Mommy sleep comfortably."

"Ah, that's how it is." SinB nodded, and Moonbyul was relieved by her answer. Sometimes, SinB asks things that she can't afford. Then she heard SinB speak.

"Are you going to the hospital today?"

"No baby, Mama has a time to stay at home this time."

"Is it true? Then do we have time to go to the park?"

"No dear." Moonbyul replied, she had to hold back laughing at the sad expression of her daughter.

"I thought we will have time to go there." SinB will come down from Moonbyul's stomach when her Mama pulled her and start kissing her little face. SinB laughed out loud.

"Of course we will go to the park, dear. Do you want us to buy hot chocolate?" SinB nodded.

"Then now you have to take a shower and get ready. We will go there and also buy breakfast." SinB cheerfully began to fall from Moonbyul's arms.

Not heading to the door, instead SinB ran towards the bed where Yongsun was lying down and kissed her cheek for a few seconds. She whispered into her ear.

"Good morning, Mommy. I love you." After that she happily went back to her room.

What they didn't know was that Yongsun had woken up since she heard SinB's loud voice. She only peeked at the interaction between Moonbyul and SinB. The longer she sees them, the more she thinks they are very similar. SinB started acting like Moonbyul. Maybe because they have spent time together since SinB was a baby.

Hearing small steps running towards her, Yongsun immediately closed her eyes. Pretend to sleep. She felt something warm touch her cheek. SinB kissed her. She also whispered that she loved Yongsun. This sweet gesture made Yongsun shed tears. Moonbyul is right, SinB is a little angel for her life. However Yongsun never noticed her, SinB always showed love to her. Her heart was knocked.

Maybe she sank long enough in her own mind without realizing that Moonbyul had come out of the bathroom, still wrapping a towel around her body. She saw Moonbyul's back clearly. She saw there were stiching wounds there, quite long. The wound was healed but the stitches mark were still there. She was stunned. Could it be that she got it because of what happened years ago? 

Five Years Ago

Yongsun is pregnant, the final semester. Doctors predict that within a few days she will give birth to her little daughter. How happy Yongsun was at that time knowing her little family would be happier with the arrival of little angel from God. She really hopes, the arrival of her daughter can change Minhyuk's attitude towards her. Never once a day has she missed a schedule to check her health and her baby at the hospital.

That night she was reading a book in the living room. Glasses perched on her face. Every now and then she caressed her big belly with affection. While whispering the word love to the living creature in it. Several times the baby in her stomach kicked, responding to Yongsun's words. She is waiting for her husband who hasn't returned to work. It was almost midnight.

Actually her husband is not a person who likes to work late into the night. But this time she wondered why Minhyuk often came home late even manage a few days without going home at all. She is very worried about his health. But Minhyuk never felt he had to explain anything to his wife. He never said anything about that. Shortly thereafter, she hears the main doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter