Chapter 19

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the third year of Yongsun and Moonbyul's marriage, both of them live this happily. Yongsun's relationship with her parents is getting better and they can return to normal. They realized that they had been blinded by Minhyuk's fake kindness. SinB began to grow more mature. She began to understand that her parents were quite busy and sometimes she had to stay with Moonbyul's parents. Often she has to stay over night there.

A year after their marriage, Wheein and Hyejin held their marriage too. Hyejin asked Wheein to move to her house. Yongsun and Moonbyul help them do this. Every now and then they also invite SinB to stay there. Their little daughter was always excited when she met with her auntie. Hyejin also offered Yongsun to work at where she worked, but Yongsun refused it. She said she still wants to enjoy her time with Moonbyul and doesn't want to be too busy.

While Moonbyul doesn't have the heart to let Yongsun just stay at home. She wants Yongsun to interact with the world again. She knew that her wife was a talented person, so she didn't want it to die in vain. Finally, she gave a gift in the form of a small coffee shop to Yongsun. She did not work there directly as a waiter, but she was the person who arranged all the strategies there. At first it was just a small coffee shop, but because Yongsun's brain was good at doing business, now she has many branches at several points in Seoul.

Everything that happens between them gets better every day. But the fact that the wheels keep spinning makes them have problems and also big fights. Sometimes Yongsun is very angry when Moonbyul has to cancel their dinner date because she gets the patient suddenly at the hospital. Or she has to do surgery. This really frustrated Yongsun. Over time, she understood that she had to accept the fact if her wife was a doctor and that was her responsibility. Do not want to lose with selfishness, with the patience of both of them, Yongsun and Moonbyul are still able to pass it. But something that really big ever happens to test their love.

One night, they talked again about the possibility for Yongsun to carry out the IVF procedure. It was the second year of their marriage. Both of them finally decided to do the procedure in New York. Doctor Kwon, one of Moonbyul's colleagues, who became an obstetrician introduced them to a doctor from the United States. His name is Doctor Jang, he is half American, half Korean. After a long discussion with him through phone call, Moonbyul and Yongsun finally flew to New York three days later.

They agreed to use Moonbyul's ovaries to be placed in Yongsun's womb. After carrying out a health check including a blood test and ultrasound, Doctor Jang monitored their ovaries and injected fertility drugs at Moonbyul. This stimulation aims to increase the number of eggs produced by the ovary.

After 36 hours, the team of doctors took the ovaries from Moonbyul's body, then prepared the ovaries to choose which were the best. Of course they are ready with secret donors, according to the criteria Moonbyul and Yongsun want. Once done, the egg is stored for five days before embryo transfer. The team doctors then moved the embryo into Yongsun's womb. A few days earlier, she had to take the progesterone drug to help prepare her uterine wall. After all the procedures they passed, the next two days Yongsun and Moonbyul returned to Korea.

They have to wait for two weeks for the result. They wait patiently. Moonbyul looks very excited. Yongsun can always see hope in her eyes every time they finish making love. Moonbyul will Yongsun's stomach and kiss it while whispering how she loves Yongsun. How she hopes for the children they have been waiting for.

That night, Moonbyul waited for Yongsun to come home from the cafe. That day, luckily she got morning shift so she could go home early. After reading the story to SinB and accompanying her to sleep, Moonbyul waited for Yongsun in the living room while looking at the television. But her mind was unable to focus there. She only wants to meet Yongsun so bad.

"Hey, baby." Yongsun greeted Moonbyul by kissing her lips and Moonbyul took it with the equal passion. Time does pass, but their love remains the same.

"I miss you, love. Is my wife okay today?" Moonbyul made Yongsun sit next to her after helping Yongsun take off her coat.

"Today our cafe is quite crowded, I have to go around to some of our cafes because there is a problem there."

"Are you asking Mr. Song to drive you?" Moonbyul asked worriedly.

"No dear, I drive my own car."

"Yongsun-ah, how can you do that? I've said that you can't be too tired, what if anything happens with your stomach. We are expecting a baby, love." Moonbyul said seriously. It can be seen that she is very worried about that.

"Byul, about that..." Yongsun began to speak. She looked very nervous, her hands clenched and trembled.

"Yes, dear." Moonbyul held Yongsun's shoulders, making her wife look at her.

"About the procedure, I failed. I got my period three days ago."

"What?!"

Moonbyul was surprised to hear that. She just silent and staring at Yongsun. She still can't accept what happened. She really want to have a baby. She did not believe that they failed on their first try. There is a feeling of pain in Moonbyul's heart. She has been waiting for this for a long time. However, blaming Yongsun is the last thing she wants right now.

"Why did you just say that to me?" Moonbyul said in a high tone.

"I'm sorry, Byul."

Yongsun didn't dare to look at her wife. Tears began to emerge from her eyes. Three days, she must kept all of this from Moonbyul. This is not an easy thing for her. She can see hope in Moonbyul's eyes, strong desires, and deep worries whenever Yongsun is too tired or comes home late at night. She tried her best so Yongsun would not miss her meal time. That way, Yongsun often finds Moonbyul coming to her coffee shop with food.

"You promised not to keep everything from me, Kim Yongsun! I'm your wife and you should say that to me. I have all the right in the world to know!"

"I'm afraid, Byul. What if you are disappointed at me? What if you are angry then leave me? Byul, I can see hope in your eyes every time you talk about children. I know you really want them. And the fact that I have fai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter