Chapter 24

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul does not need wealth to be able to smile. She also doesn't need diamonds to feel beauty. She doesn't need luxury to make her happy. Only with her complete family, she has grasped the whole world in her hands. She looks at Yongsun intently, who is feeding their daughter with porridge. Occasionally she will looked at Moonbyul and give her a sweet smile.

That woman is still the same. A woman who is able to change Moonbyul's life direction. A woman who always never fail to plant a smile on her face. A woman who teach her about the meaning of love and be loved. A woman who always make her heart beat even after so long they get married. A woman whose never failed made Moonbyul start the day happily. Kim Yongsun, the only woman she loves. And the word forever is the easiest thing she want to get through with her.

Adding to her happiness, Yerim grew up healthy. She always eats a lot and Moonbyul is happy with the development of her daughter. She began to say a lot of random chatter that Moonbyul could not understand. Everything Yerim did always caused laughter to her little family. Moonbyul went back to this stage. Where she must act as a mother who need to standby 24 hours because she has one more little angel that she must guard. Thanks to the experience of her taking care of SinB since she was a baby, she did not experience so many difficulties to adapt.

Six months ago, Moonbyul still remembered how devastating she was when Yongsun was unconscious. She still remembers clearly how her wife drooped limply after experiencing extreme bleeding. She did not stop crying, realizing that the possibility for her wife to stay alive was very small, but she never stopped wishing. Miracle would work, one day or another.

It is still clear in her memory how difficult she is to accept the reality. If she can, then she wants to be in Yongsun's position at that time. She is willing to endure the pain. She is willing if she has to suffer as long as her wife is fine. But she could do nothing but cry and cry. She didn't want to eat even though hers and Yongsun's parents, also Wheein and Hyejin forced her. She feels trapped in a world she no longer recognizes.

"Byul unnie, you must eat right away." Wheein rubbed Moonbyul's shoulder which was still sitting in front of the ICU room. Yongsun is still there for more intensive care.

"I'm not hungry."

"Unnie, your wife won't like it if you act like this."

"Hm."

"Unnie, I beg you."

"I'll eat later."

"When is it, unnie? It's already the third day you haven't eaten anything."

"When Yongsun was awake." Wheein sighed. She and Hyejin have run out of ways to persuade Moonbyul. She then left her cousin alone there.

The first day Yongsun lost her consciousness, Moonbyul slept next to her wife. She sleeps there by sitting in a chair. Her hands never let go of Yongsun's hand. She continued to look at her wife who was still sleeping peacefully. Tears does not stop coming out from her hazel eyes, it make her eyes swollen. She looks so exhausted.

"Yongsun-ah." Moonbyul's hoarse voice greeted her other half who didn't move a bit.

"SinB has met her little sister for the first time today. She was very happy. And she asked about you. And I..." She paused. There was something blocking so she couldn't speak.

"I can't say how you are to her."

"Love, I'm confused. I can't keep lying to her." Moonbyul wiped her tears forcefully.

"I'm begging you to wake up, dear. I am waiting for you. Our daughters are waiting for you."

Moonbyul grabbed Yongsun's hand and kissed the back of it. She continued to look at her wife, ignoring the drowsiness that attacked her. Moonbyul felt the silence, only the sound of the tinkling monitor was heard there. Like a reminder to Moonbyul's ear that her wife still in critical phase.

The second day was not so good for her either. She visited her daughter who was forced to be took care temporarily by the hospital. She will not be able to be with Yerim all day because she is still too fragile to deal with all of this. That's why Moonbyul decided to let her daughter stay in the hospital. She appointed one of the best nurses in the pediatric department to take care of her daughter.

This morning SinB came to the hospital to meet her little sister. She arrived there with Moonbyul's parents. She looks very happy with the presence of her sibling. She did not stop talking to Yerim and told her about everything she knew. Moonbyul just took a shower when she went to see her daughter who had just been born. There, she found SinB playing with her little sister's little hands while talking.

"Yerim, actually unnie wants to say something." SinB pursed her lips.

"Unnie really missed Mommy but Mama did not answer when I asked her about Mommy." Moonbyul saw SinB kiss her sister's cheek.

"Do you think Mommy is fine, Yerim?"

"Ah well, I'm sure Mommy is fine because Mama always says that she will always look after Mommy. Mama has promised that she will make sure Mommy is always fine. We need to be proud of our Mama, Yerim. She is a cool hero." SinB chuckled by her own words.

Hearing SinB's words, Moonbyul couldn't control her sadness. She ran and kept running down the hospital hall until she stopped in the backyard of the hospital. She sat on the bench there and cried loudly. This is an opportunity for her to shed all the pain, sadness, and despair that is in her. She screamed as loud as possible, releasing the anger she felt towards herself.

What should she say to SinB? She knows she can't lie any longer. SinB must know her Mommy condition. She doesn't want her daughter to be sad. But she can not bring herself to tell the truth to SinB. Everything that happened is too heavy for her. Then a brilliant idea appeared in her mind that she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter