Chapter 4

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This afternoon the sun was so hot. Mr. and Mrs. Moon go shopping for their baby's needs. Mrs. Moon is pregnant. How happy Mr. Moon heard that his wife would give birth to twins. Getting this news, Mr. Moon began to reduce his busyness and was always ready to stand beside his wife. He doesn't want anything to happen to his family. Being a doctor, sometimes Mr. Moon must leave his wife alone at home.

Time of delivery arrived. Mrs. Moon gave birth to twins, male and female. This is all unexpected because the obstetrician, friend of Mr. Moon said that their babies should be female twins. But besides all that, they both feel happy. Complete is the right term for their family. The marriage that they had lived for four years is now increasingly happy with the presence of their two babies.

They named their twins Moon Byulyi and Moon Minhyuk. Both of them grow up to be healthy and intelligent children. But regardless of their faces, they still have different personalities. Moonbyul, that is how she usually called, is a smart and such cheerful child, she is always reluctant to help others. She actively participated in many activities at school. Especially martial arts, dancing, and soccer. She and her team won a lot of competition.

While her brother is a quiet child. He prefers to stay in his room while reading a book, whatever it is. He just likes to read. He also only focused on learning, rarely spent his time with his friends. in fact, he doesn't have so many friends. Unlike his twin sister. But after all, they almost never fight.

Minhyuk is indeed the most selfish among them. He always wanted what Moonbyul had and Moonbyul never objected to that. She is a person who always defends him when many children at school bullied him. She always ready to hit anyone who makes Minhyuk cry. For Moonbyul, her twin brother is the most precious thing in her life. Because they are present from one mother, and greet this world at the same time.

Stepping on teenagers, they begin to rarely spend time together. Moonbyul always focuses on extracurricular activities and rarely pays attention to academic matters. She is more involved in sports competitions than having to study to prepare for university exam. It can't be denied, she is a girl who is very popular in school. Many men and women approached her, but none of them caught her attention. She remained alone until one day there was a girl who made her knees weak. It feels like she wants to kneel down before the girl.

On the contrary, Minhyuk is always serious about university entrance exams. He really wanted to pass this exam because he was very eager to become a cardiologist. He is very crazy about everything related to the heart. This obsession arises when he begins to determine his life direction to become a heart surgeon.

University entrance exams almost come. Minhyuk is ready with everything he learned while Moonbyul just does it casually. She wasn't too sure of her abilities. She is the type of girl who goes through everything according to the flow. Never force anything she can't do. She only does what makes her happy. Even for this university exam, she has not yet determined what field of study she will take at university later.

"Yo sis, have you decided what you want?" Minhyuk asked his twin sister.

"Not yet. You know I'm not too enthusiastic about that, Hyuk."

"You really have no plans. But hey, I still love you anyway." Minhyuk pulled Moonbyul's head to lean on his shoulder. Moonbyul closed her eyes enjoying the warmth of the two of them.

"Hyuk, what if I fail?" Moonbyul asked worriedly.

"You can't fail. You know you can always do anything. Never doubt yourself. But I will tell you my secret, I'm also afraid of failing this." Minhyuk tightened his arms.

"Oh, God! How can you think like that? You always date books and you think you will fail? It doesn't make sense at all, Hyuk."

"You know, it's just a feeling of fear. And restless."

"Aigoo. Come here, I will hug you so you are no longer nervous." Moonbyul hugged her twin brother tightly and kissed his forehead.

"You can always calm me down. Thank you, Byul. I love you."

"You know I love you too." Moonbyul rubbed his head.

The university exam passed. Surprisingly, Minhyuk failed to enter medical school while Moonbyul was able to pass the entrance test for the same faculty. Moonbyul did not know what possessed her so she finally wanted to become a doctor. She only suddenly chose it during the exam. Minhyuk was very angry with what happened. He can't reach his dreams and instead, he has to turn to choosing business.

Since then, he started to hate his twin sister. Even though he didn't show it directly, he began to make a distance with Moonbyul and his family. he chose to leave home and live in a dormitory. Initially, his parents refused but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter