Chapter 20

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first night of her fight with Yongsun, she stayed on the beach and slept in her car until morning. She ignored her cellphone. Early in the morning she drove her car to the hospital and immediately cleaned her body there. Moonbyul goes into the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror while releasing her shirt button. She looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Her face looks messy and her eyes are swollen from crying too much. She washed her face many times. As if that would eliminate the obvious grief on her face.

She went to the patient's room, like usual to check them. By putting on a mask, Moonbyul ensures that no one is aware that she is having a difficult time. By practicing before, during many times in front of the mirror, Moonbyul finally managed to get the best fake smile she had ever created. With both hands in her white coat pocket, she walked to give a sweet smile to everyone who passed her.

Time passed, the morning until noon the hospital was quite quiet. There are no new patients and no surgical schedule today. Moonbyul is bored with this. She has spent more than four hours reading books and doing research on the heart. Her mind is on a woman. Kim Yongsun. Then she remembers that her daughter is sick. She felt even worse not being able to stay beside SinB. Her daughter must be looking for her. What should she do? She doesn't know.

Out of nowhere, Mooonbyul found a bottle of soju in her small drawer. She recalled when she bought it. Then she smiled a little, she got it from Wheein a week ago. Without hesitation, Moonbyul easily opened the bottle of soju. She took a sip of the liquid which then drenched . She was well aware that alcoholic beverages were prohibited from being felt at the hospital, but she could not help it. She downed the liquid more and more, began to feel hot.

The pager on her table rang and she could hear the hospital alarm making a scene. Moonbyul knows that it is a notification that there are patients who enter. And because her pager rings, she thinks that this time is her part. She immediately checked the emergency room by running there as soon as possible. A nurse almost hit her when Moonbyul opened the door and immediately informed the patient's condition.

"Doctor Moon, Seo Juhyun, 16 years old, experiencing heart attack, her blood pressure dropped dramatically and there were traumatic injuries close to her diaphragm. It is estimated that thirteen centimeters of iron pierced in it. Patient experience seizures and need a lot of blood. Her eyes doesn't want to open and make us difficult to get her."

"Prepare the operating room. Go!” Moonbyul ordered the nurse. She goes to the operating room then a nurse helps her put on an surgery suit on her. Suddenly she felt dizzy in her head. Maybe the effects of alcohol.

Wheein came in to see when there was an emergency call. And because Yongsun called her to ask where Moonbyul is, she was sure that their relationship was not in a good condition. Seeing Moonbyul getting ready to open cut her patient, Wheein immediately wears the surgery suit and stands in front of Moonbyul. Seeing Wheein's presence, Moonbyul was shocked and looked at her. Their eyes met and Wheein knew very well that Moonbyul was not in a stable condition. She saw Moonbyul holding a scalpel with a trembling hand, not as usual.

"Doctor Kwon, this patient is yours. Doctor Moon, you can't continue this. Give the scalpel to him." Wheein said to Doctor Kwon who would assist Moonbyul perform the surgery.

"What are you doing?!" Moonbyul began to get angry. Alcohol starts poisoning her brain.

"Doctor Moon, leave the scalpel to Doctor Kwon. Right now!" Wheein shouted. All the nurses there were silent. Don't dare to say anything.

"Doctor Moon, we don't have time." Feeling that the patient needed medical treatment quickly, Doctor Kwon took the scalpel from Moonbyul's hand.

Moonbyul who felt very angry, then took off her surgical clothes roughly and threw them on the floor. She left the operating room and returned to her room. She slammed some of the items on her desk. Make everything scattered on the floor. She then punched the wall hard. She is no longer care with the pain that cause her hands have some bruises. Suddenly, the door of her room opened to reveal Taeyeon with her sweet smile.

"Hey, are you busy?"

"Taeyeon, please leave me alone." Moonbyul said harshly.

"Why should I?"

"Why are you without permission entering my personal thing? You pick up the phone call from my wife."

"You're sleeping, so I only help your wife to know where you are at that time." Taeyeon answered innocently.

"Kim Taeyeon, what do you want from me?"

"You. You are what I want." Taeyeon walked closer to Moonbyul and stopped right in front of her.

"I am a married woman. You can't do that."

"We don't need to tell her."

"What?! Did you ask me to cheat on my wife?"

"We don't need to tell Yongsun about our relationship. By that Byul, we can have fun."

"Taeyeon I want you to leave right now."

"You don't have to act as if you are innocent, Moonbyul. I know you are also interested in me."

"You are wrong. I only love Yongsun."

"We just need to try it." Taeyeon wanted to kiss Moonbyul forcefully but Moonbyul pushed her faster and made her fall to the floor.

"Kim Taeyeon, leave now! I emphasize once again, I only love one woman in my life. Her name is Kim Yongsun. So stop this silly thing. Go now before I get even more angry!"

"You will regret it, Moon Byulyi!" Taeyeon shouted while got up from the floor and left Moonbyul.

A few moments later Wheein arrived. She just entered into Moonbyul's room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter