Chapter 11

Your Name (In My Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight Yongsun and Moonbyul will meet Moonbyul's parents. They want to talk about their marriage. Although they have not discussed this in detail, they have plans that they will get married within six months. Moonbyul felt that the time was the right time because Moonbyul also had to adjust her schedule with the hospital. Lately hospitals often hold international seminars to increase their popularity. And of course by being the head of departmental cardiologist, Moonbyul has an important role in this.

Yongsun was checking her makeup in front of the mirror, occasionally she sighed and bit her lips and played with her finger, a sign that she was nervous. Moonbyul throws her arm at Yongsun's hip and rests her chin on the shoulder of her fiance. She kissed Yongsun's neck, making Yongsun feel calm, a little better. She then pulled Moonbyul's hand to tighten her arms. How gentle and strong Moonbyul's touch is.

"You don't need to be nervous."

"You know I'm very scared if they don't agree with our relationship."

"Why do they have to disagree, love?"

"Maybe because I am the ex-wife of your twin brother."

"It is in the past, he never even treated you as his wife."

"I know, but they might not like me. Or even hate me?"

"Love, you know they even really want you to return to live with them. I'm sure they will agree with this." Moonbyul tried to convince her fiance.

"OK. But even though they disagree, I will never leave you." Yongsun turned around and hugged Moonbyul's neck.

"After all who can refuse a y daughter in law like you?"

"Yah y, how can you say that?"

"I just said a fact. Look at you.” Moonbyul let go of her arms from Yongsun's hips, stepped back and placed her index finger on her chin. Her eyes scanned Yongsun's body from top to bottom.

"What are you doing, Byul?"

"Checking you out. Perfect. You're so perfect.” Yongsun then hit Moonbyul's chest making her grimace in pain.

"I don't know you can be that strong, baby. We better get ready now, I'm sure SinB has missed us."

"But can you at least make me calmer?” Yongsun asked in a low voice.

"Come here." Moonbyul pulled Yongsun's hand and gave a small kiss on Yongsun's forehead, nose and lips. This made Yongsun smile. They drove there finally.

"Hello, little angel." Moonbyul greeted SinB who was busy watching television. She was looking at her favorite cartoon.

"Mama!!! Mommy!!! Finally you come." SinB immediately ran into Moonbyul's arms. She then looked at her mommy, giving her a signal to get her close. Then Moonbyul hugs both of them in her arms.

"We are a complete family." SinB said with a wide smile.

"How was your day, princess?" Moonbyul put SinB to sit on the chair, Yongsun sat beside SinB. Pay attention to every movement from Moonbyul. She treats her daughter as if she is a little princess who must be protected. Every time Moonbyul sees SinB, she always finds love, attention, and a high sense of protection. She feels really stupid to miss this. But that has happened. She would, without doubt make Moonbyul happy.

"Today I go to traditional markets with grandparents. They taught me many things and made me understand the names of vegetables that I had never known. And Mama, I've decided that I will become a chef later."

"Huh, so Mama's little daughter wants to be a chef? How about you Mommy, do you agree with that?” Yongsun was surprised to hear this.

"Huh?"

"Aigo, your Mommy is daydreaming." Moonbyul then raised SinB and put her on her lap so she could sit beside Yongsun. She wrapped her arms around Yongsun's shoulder.

"Our little daughter here wants to be a chef. Do you agree?” Yongsun smiled.

"If that's what our daughter wants, then Mommy and Mama will always agree." The two of them then kissed SinB on the cheek at the same time.

They then had dinner with Moonbyul's parents. They also invited Wheein, because Wheein was one of the most important people in Moonbyul's life. After eating, Wheein takes SinB to her room because she wants to give her cousin privacy. Moonbyul starts to breathe. Prepare to talk about her relationship with Yongsun to her parents. This is not an easy thing, she isn't sure about her parents' response. She held Yongsun's hand under the table and placed it on her thigh. Yongsun holds her hand tightly.

"Mom, Dad, I want to talk about something serious. This has something to do with me and Yongsun." Moonbyul waited for the expression of her parents.

"Go ahead, Byul." Her Dad said calmly, as if he could guess what would be the topic of their conversation this time.

"Me and Yongsun, our relationship has developed further and we are aware that we love each other. She and I have decided to unite our love in a marriage. And you two must also have realized that Yongsun and I have lived together for a long time. Maybe what we have is unusual and full of things that hurt us, but it seems that love is more powerful than any power. With that, we both ask you and Mom to give your blessing to us." Moonbyul said with determination, she did not look nervous or confused. She is confident of the decision she is taking at this time. 

"Yongsun, what makes you agree with this marriage?" Moonbyul's dad asked again. He turned his gaze to Yongsun.

"You really understand that I am the ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter